ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card
The Franchise 03:34 PM 11-18-2021
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Tampa WR Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols.

The lesson from this for Brown, a lesson he has repeatedly failed to learn, should probably be: Remember to pay money to the people you owe money to. This was reportedly leaked by a former personal chef. It's unclear what -- if any -- fallout Brown will face from the NFL and/or his team for this. But it's press that the team did not need and it flies in the face of Bruce Arians' claim that the team was 100% vaccinated.

EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

Read @NFLSTROUD's report: https://t.co/OR91PjPsSk pic.twitter.com/jMIECaFqTP

— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) November 18, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:11 PM 11-18-2021
not surprised
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:12 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
my favorite line in that whole movie...

"IT'S YOU.... McMUFFIN!!"
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:13 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh no he got a fake card! Who the fuck cares........
He’s doing it to get around the NFL’s COVID rules. I’m sure a lot of people that he’s around care.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:16 PM 11-18-2021
I don’t really care, but I hope he gets kicked out of the league and thrown in prison because he does not play for the Chiefs
[Reply]
wachashi 04:21 PM 11-18-2021
Oh no he got a fake card! Who the **** cares........
It's a felony, but yeah, otherwise no big deal.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:21 PM 11-18-2021
Oh no he got a fake card! Who the **** cares........
The NFL and the The Bucs for starters.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:26 PM 11-18-2021
So, is there a way to prove it?

Is there an overall database for the covid vaccine? I know when I went to the VA for my second dose, I forgot my card, and they were able to look me up and find the record of my first dose. But, that could have just been a localized database.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:29 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
It's a felony, but yeah, otherwise no big deal.
Lmao

I'm sorry your hall pass card doesn't mean shit, and the protocols dont mean shit either..

No one fucking cares, and you karens are exhausting.
[Reply]
wazu 04:29 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:

Is there an overall database for the covid vaccine? I know when I went to the VA for my second dose, I forgot my card, and they were able to look me up and find the record of my first dose. But, that could have just been a localized database.
My understanding is it's really easy to look up. So easy that there are apps where you scan in your card and ID, and it can look it up in public health records to confirm, which makes the app be valid proof at a lot of venues around the country.

Given that the lawyer is insisting that Brown is vaccinated, it would be kind of weird if that statement is immediately disproved by county health records.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:30 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:

My guess is it was localized. I couldn't imagine the government trying to work with all these places to integrate all these different systems that places use for patient's information, and then trying to centralize it. It obviously can be done, but it would probably take them a long time.

All those different systems like CPSI, Meditech, Cerner, Epic etc. are all different and would probably be a bitch to integrate.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:33 PM 11-18-2021
Lmao of course he did
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:36 PM 11-18-2021
Lmao

I'm sorry your hall pass card doesn't mean shit, and the protocols dont mean shit either..

No one ****ing cares, and you karens are exhausting.
Look, the point here isn't whether you agree or disagree with the policies in place. The point is Brown knows what the policies and rules are and tried to get around them and its going to cost him big time if they can prove it.

All he had to do was follow the non vaccinated protocols.

You are arguing in irrelevant part of the topic which is whether the policies should be in place in the NFL, that's not the point.

I assure you, the NFL cares.
[Reply]
wachashi 04:39 PM 11-18-2021
Lmao

Evander Kane in the NHL got busted for a fake card and was suspended for 21 games. You're way off base.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:42 PM 11-18-2021
Least surprising news ever.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:42 PM 11-18-2021
Lmao

Regardless of if you believe you should get vaccinated or not he committed fraud.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up