Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman is a liability
treeguy27 06:51 PM 11-07-2021
Two almost fumbles
Dropped first down to kill a drive
Muffed punt
Poor decision on another punt

He actually made a critical catch to get a first down.... then almost gave it all up with a un-sportsman like penalty. Dude is making way more negative plays than positive plays.
[Reply]
Delano 09:15 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rexx:
Hardman can't be trusted with the ball in his hands, unlikely he has a future in KC just because of that. Plus, he just isn't a polished receiver and doesn't really contribute in a consistent fashion. As stated, he can run a jet sweep, but that's about it.
He’s absolutely lethal if you get him into space and he can rely on his returner instincts. The Hardman quick slants where Hill threatens deep and Kielce and the RB pull the linebackers into the flat - get him into the middle of the field with a little space. Those little fake sweeps where he is wide open in the flat are going to be open for 5-6 yards. Yeah, he’s not built like Hill so he’s not going to finish plays into contact with the same force. He needs to build that skill where he finds a small gap to go down and just grab an extra yard without losing ball security.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:21 AM 11-15-2021
Hardman is almost Alex Smith maddening.

He will show he has much potential to be great, but refuses to do the things to make himself so.
[Reply]
-King- 09:32 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rexx:
Hardman can't be trusted with the ball in his hands, unlikely he has a future in KC just because of that. Plus, he just isn't a polished receiver and doesn't really contribute in a consistent fashion. As stated, he can run a jet sweep, but that's about it.
If he can't get open in an offense with Kelce and Hill and with Mahomes throwing to him and Andy designing plays, I don't think he can make it on any team as a pure WR. Right now he's looking at a Tavon Austin type career where he just bounces around being a gadget guy.
[Reply]
TEX 09:33 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Hardman is almost Alex Smith maddening.

He will show he has much potential to be great, but refuses to do the things to make himself so.
Every time, and I mean every time last night that he touched the ball, I was covering my eyes because I just knew he was going to fumble, or do something stupid.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:32 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I liked the end around Andy ran with Hardman on third and goal as a change of pace last night - but Hardman totally dogged it at the end because he was afraid of fumbling trying to break the plane.

He's cooked.
I was yelling at the TV for him to drop his shoulder and get in the end zone ferfucksake.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 AM 11-15-2021
24 snaps

lowest of the year

gadget status confirmed
[Reply]
Bowser 10:34 AM 11-15-2021
24 snaps

lowest of the year

gadget status confirmed
Put him back at full time returner, especially after Hughes fumbled after getting hit by the fucking punter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Put him back at full time returner, especially after Hughes fumbled after getting hit by the fucking punter.
Hardman is excellent on punt returns. I have no idea why they made that switch. He must have been in the doghouse this week.
[Reply]
TEX 10:45 AM 11-15-2021
Hardman is excellent on punt returns. I have no idea why they made that switch. He must have been in the doghouse this week.
Wasn't he back there with Hughes on the fumbled punt return?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:50 AM 11-15-2021
Special teams and gadget player.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:58 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Special teams and gadget player.
And everyone will give Veach shit for it, because he rightly deserves it, but these guys get taken all the time that high. People see speed and see the ceiling while ignoring the floor.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:00 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And everyone will give Veach shit for it, because he rightly deserves it, but these guys get taken all the time that high. People see speed and see the ceiling while ignoring the floor.
The issue is that there were so many talented WR's still on the board.

DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin, Diontae Johnson.

All of these guys would be killing it as the #2 here.

I do think KC learned something because they have made route running more of a priority. If we take a WR high again I don't think we get a guy that can't run routes again.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:02 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The issue is that there were so many talented WR's still on the board.

DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin, Diontae Johnson.

All of these guys would be killing it as the #2 here.
Mecole Hardman was talented as well. The guy just had an insane combine. The man is athletic as hell. He's just not a very good football player.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:09 AM 11-15-2021
I can't wait for Veach to go HAM on the WR position this upcoming offseason the way that he did with our O-Line last offseason.

Godwin or Robinson could be the 1B to Tyreek's 1A, and JuJu could be a great #2.
[Reply]
O.city 11:11 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I can't wait for Veach to go HAM on the WR position this upcoming offseason the way that he did with our O-Line last offseason.

Godwin or Robinson could be the 1B to Tyreek's 1A, and JuJu could be a great #2.
I kinda like Michael Gallup for it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up