Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman is a liability
treeguy27 06:51 PM 11-07-2021
Two almost fumbles
Dropped first down to kill a drive
Muffed punt
Poor decision on another punt

He actually made a critical catch to get a first down.... then almost gave it all up with a un-sportsman like penalty. Dude is making way more negative plays than positive plays.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:36 PM 11-15-2021
He’s on pace for like 700-800 yards receiving. Not bad for our #3 WR. He’s ok most of the time.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:37 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hardman isn't our #2 receiver. He just lost his job.
We don't have a #2. It's been #2 by committee.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:39 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hardman typically plays 40-50 snaps.

Last night he played 24.

He blew it.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:37 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hardman isn't our #2 receiver. He just lost his job.
Williams?
[Reply]
BWillie 04:54 PM 11-15-2021
Sign Dwayne Bowe or Terrell Owens?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:59 PM 11-15-2021
It worked out great last night. Hardman, Pringle and DRob all had moments
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:01 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
do you guys buy Kodiak Cakes? Thoughts?
Yes. They kick ass. Never going back.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 05:19 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Nobody said that.

There's nothing wrong with expecting our starting players to be starting caliber. Hardman is our starting #2 wide receiver, when he should be nothing more than a #4 gadget player. He should play special teams, catch screens, and run speed sweeps. Occasionally catch a fly route when the defense forgets about him while they are focusing on Hill/Kelce.
This is exactly the role I said he should be playing, as a starter. If he can't run coverage off of our stars, or sit in a hole that our stars create and make chunk yards off of dinks and dunks, then yea we don't need him......but I haven't seen them try. It just kelce kelce hill, quick throw to the flat, kelce kelce hill. At this point I'm afraid if we did get a marquee name at WR to come in, he would get ignored too
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:11 PM 11-15-2021
DK would have looked good in red and gold.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 PM 12-02-2021
Bye bitch

Chiefs ST coordinator Dave Toub said CB Mike Hughes will continue in the role of primary punt returner going forward.

Hughes took over the role from Mecole Hardman in Week 11 against the Cowboys.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) December 2, 2021

[Reply]
Sofa King 12:42 PM 12-02-2021
Wonder if Hardman will wake up and get to work or if he thinks he's great but being mistreated and disrespected.
[Reply]
treeguy27 01:13 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Wonder if Hardman will wake up and get to work or if he thinks he's great but being mistreated and disrespected.
He strikes me as the kind of guy with the mindset that he's just not being used correctly and any lack of production isn't his fault. He's probably already looking toward his next team and thinking he will flourish there and become a star.
[Reply]
Pants 01:23 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
He strikes me as the kind of guy with the mindset that he's just not being used correctly and any lack of production isn't his fault. He's probably already looking toward his next team and thinking he will flourish there and become a star.
Based on what?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:08 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
I mean, any issues Hardman is having at this level are entirely his own. He's in literally the perfect position right now. He's the third receiving option on a team with the best WR-TE combo the league's seen in I don't even know how long, with a big armed QB, and a coach who loves running gadget plays.

We've given him every opportunity to claim the WR2 spot and he just has not developed as a receiver. He's been beaten out by an UDFA career special teamer..
[Reply]
jettio 02:08 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
More than likely he will continue to be the wide receiver from that draft class that has the most wins in the bank in which he made plays contributing to the victory and a lot of folks on chiefs planet will ignore every good play he makes and piss and moan any play that does not work out.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up