ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 73
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
jd1020 03:07 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by flinchfree:
No.

Those having an apoplectic fit at seeing someone kneeling during the anthem, for whatever fucking reason, are the Karens.

You know, the one's making more of something than is intended?
Like you are suggesting about those who call out racist behavior you want to hold on to?
I'm not having a fit. I dont care if someone kneels or stands for the anthem. That's their right. But dont sit there and act like you dont know why or what started them kneeling for the anthem as if they arent trying to send some message that doesnt have any factual meaning, they just aren't screaming and burning down cities.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:09 PM 10-09-2021
No.

Those having an apoplectic fit at seeing someone kneeling during the anthem, for whatever fucking reason, are the Karens.

You know, the one's making more of something than is intended?
Like you are suggesting about those who call out racist behavior you want to hold on to?
So cracking on someones looks is now equivalent to Jim Crow type racism?

Have you never made fun of another black guys looks?

You're just looking to be outraged
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:10 PM 10-09-2021
Wow, nice car in 1870.

Sadly, this car was lynched soon after this photo was taken for no more reason than the color of its paint and its plump, rubbery tires.

[Reply]
notorious 03:12 PM 10-09-2021
This thread needs to be taken out back and shot.
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:13 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

He's THE perfect example of a beta-male Karen just looking to be outraged over any and everything he wants to perceive as racism.
[Reply]
mkp785 03:16 PM 10-09-2021
Well I think the only correct punishment here is to force them to trade Waller to us for a conditional 7th round draft. That'll make sure that he and the Raiders have learned their lesson.

:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:19 PM 10-09-2021
Corn has entered the shat
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:28 PM 10-09-2021
"Dumborris Smith" actually gave me a good laugh. Too many thin-skinned pusscakes in this country.
[Reply]
Spott 04:44 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Be careful insulting this guy. I heard he knows a guy that once had an exclusive membership at Gold’s Gym. By exclusive, I mean the guy had a credit card when he signed up.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:47 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Calling someone dumb with big lips is racist?

Calm down, Karen. Slavery ended 155 years ago. Be happy.
Well, slavery ended in America 155 years ago.

There are still slaves in Africa and the Middle East, but that's none of my business...
[Reply]
jd1020 04:48 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

There are still slaves in Africa and the Middle East, but that's none of my business...
They dont want to know where it started or who was selling.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:02 PM 10-09-2021

I don't buy that shit at all. The Middle East is predominantly Islamic, and Islam is the religion of peace.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:13 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Be careful insulting this guy. I heard he knows a guy that once had an exclusive membership at Gold’s Gym. By exclusive, I mean the guy had a credit card when he signed up.
?... :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:18 PM 10-09-2021

“ Human trafficking is a modern form of slavery. It is an extreme form of labor exploitation where women, men and children are recruited or obtained and then forced to labor against their will through force, fraud or coercion. Trafficking victims are often lured by false promises of decent jobs and better lives.”

https://www.aclu.org/other/human-tra...-united-states
[Reply]
Eureka 08:28 PM 10-09-2021
https://www.nfl.com/news/nflpa-votes...r-another-term

Well looks like the vote to retain Demaurice Smith was successful. The fact that this story came out the right before the vote is just pure coincidence. We were about to vote our brother out but now we stand with him in solidarity. Guy got the lowest possible amount of votes to retain his job and told the voters that he would step down after this term.

This whole Gruden story stinks.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 73
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up