ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Defense thread***
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 09-21-2021
Discuss all things defense

When you're so bad at run defense you make it a legitimately good choice to run the ball at you consistently, that's pretty impressive(ly bad). https://t.co/hFnQIuLKqe

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 21, 2021

[Reply]
dirk digler 03:43 PM 09-23-2021
Frank Clark was limited today with his hamstring. This is going to go on all year long I imagine with him
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:46 PM 09-23-2021
Well at least it potentially explains why looked even worse than usual Sunday.

At this point I'm just hoping for the average run defender we got last year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:39 PM 09-23-2021
What the fuck? It's not 'panicking' to try and fix something that's so blatantly obvious. I'd be willing to bet Thornhill is in the doghouse for some unknown to us reason.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:42 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What the ****? It's not 'panicking' to try and fix something that's so blatantly obvious. I'd be willing to bet Thornhill is in the doghouse for some unknown to us reason.
Somebody said on Twitter a couple days ago that he has an attitude on the practice field. Flipping teammates off and stuff
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:44 PM 09-23-2021
As I mentioned in the Spagnolo thread, the issue for KC defense against Baltimore was total lack of effort and TERRIBLE scheme.

You see Baltimore adjust to us and we throw away our playbook that worked against Baltimore last year where we attacked their offense, packed the middle of the field.

This year we act as if we had never seen the Baltimore offense before and tried to read and react. You can't do that. Stupid.

Then you see the total lack of effort as if everyone was on a pitch count to make it through a long season.

Then 2nd half we bunch in tighter and allow Baltimore O to outflank us over and over.

The whole defense and coaching needs to wake up this week.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:45 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Somebody said on Twitter a couple days ago that he has an attitude on the practice field. Flipping teammates off and stuff
After watching their performance these past couple of weeks it's probably for good fucking reason.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:14 PM 09-23-2021
If "someone" said it on Twitter- it must be true. :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 05:27 PM 09-23-2021
I would suggest that SOMEBODY needs an attitude on defense, after last Sunday nights abortion.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:31 PM 09-23-2021
Probably directed at Sorenson.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:22 PM 09-23-2021

Frank Clark back on the injury report with a hamstring. No bueno. https://t.co/IpbP2CN2XL

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) September 23, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:28 PM 09-23-2021
Time to fire Spags

I’m not saying Thornhill is an All-Pro but after the way our defense played the last two weeks, he deserves more than 11 fucking snaps.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:05 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Clark needs to be deactivated until the Playoffs. He is ranked dead last at his position and does not seem to care.

His contract and play are an anchor on this team.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:11 PM 09-23-2021
Many of our players need flip-offs, and more.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:10 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If "someone" said it on Twitter- it must be true. :-)
No shit.

Was it a reporter reporting they saw this or just some random dude?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:22 PM 09-23-2021
Defense = a dumpster fire...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up