ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:33 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
The part where the ship was sinking..and no one got off or paniced because they said it was unsinkable.....
Don't even bother with him. He's stuck on his own sinking ship and he's going down with it. Hes put so much time and effort into being the White Knight that he can't admit he's wrong.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:37 AM 12-14-2018
My guess is, this team doesn't care about having a home playoff game, because they know we suck dick at home in the playoffs, and they'd rather get embarrassed in Pittsburgh than at home. There was just no urgency to win that game, and that pitch count was dumb as shit.
They know they already have a playoff spot locked up, and their strategy is going to be to rest him until playoffs and just knock some rust off the next two weeks. I'd bet we get flat out embarrassed in Seattle and struggle at home against Raiders and we back into the playoffs instead of being the most feared team. Because Chiefs
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:37 AM 12-14-2018
I tell you what..if u follow the game day thread on here..using the discord channel is so much easier and smoother to use and follow. Had a blast with it last night. More people should try it. U can follow in real time( live chat instead of posting and sifting through pages behind the game...just saying..
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:51 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So your defense is to cop out and call me an idiot? Explain how any of that is wrong? You white knighting for the team is getting really weird. You a ****ing retard or something?
Because they didnt hide a damn thing man. Whats so hard for you to understand about that?

It is 100% possible they didnt know when he would be ready to play, it was a wait and see how it goes approach, they have told you this 50 ****ing times. They didnt put him on IR for this very reason, which basically made it a day to day issue. I have zero idea why you morons get hung up on how it was classified anyway, would it matter had they said week to week? Would that have changed naything? No it wouldnt.

Everything doesnt have to be some big conspiracy theory, sometime shit is exactly what it is een if it ****ing sucks.

And your comment about fans with no medical knowledge coudl see rigth through this is as ****ing stupid as it gets.

And your comment about the team having a history of being dishonest is also a bullshit narrative. The only example you gavce was the Berry situation and like I said, there is no evidence they lied about any of it.

Im not happy this played out like it did and I was pissed off as hell watching the defense flail while Berry wasnt playing.

THEY TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE ON A LIMITED SNAP COUNT BEFORE THE GAME.

More evidence it doesnt matter what they do or dont tell morons like you you will bitch either way and cry fowl.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:56 AM 12-14-2018
How about make the snaps at the end..not the beginning? You know..when they really count? We didn't lose that game in the first half..did we?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:56 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
THEY TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE ON A LIMITED SNAP COUNT BEFORE THE GAME.
Why are you shouting? You mad bro?

Did the limited snap count also require that all of the limited snaps had to take place in the first half and none in the second half?

Eric Berry being on a limited snap count was no surprise, but the allocation of his limited snaps... nothing in the second half was a surprise.

It would have been nice to have the team's best secondary player in the game on one of those two final drives when the Chiefs defense was getting ripped apart.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:58 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Why are you shouting? You mad bro?

Did the limited snap count also require that all of the limited snaps had to take place in the first half and none in the second half?

Eric Berry being on a limited snap count was no surprise, but the allocation of his limited snaps... nothing in the second half was a surprise.

It would have been nice to have the team's best secondary player in the game one on of those two final drives when the Chiefs defense was getting ripped apart.
No shit shirlock.

Just a guess but maybe they didnt think it was neccesray to have him to protect a 14 point lead with 5 minutes left?

And I am making the point it doesnt matter what they tell you people are going to bitch abou tit afterwards.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:59 AM 12-14-2018
I know..I know..hindsight is 20/20 right?. Nobody needed 20/20 vision to see the train wreck unfolding. Quit calling people Morons..when your take is just as assinine. Either it's on the coaching staff or EB or both. Fact of the matter is , he was AWOL AGAIN WHEN WE NEEDED HIM... Go figure....
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:01 AM 12-14-2018
I know..I know..hindsight is 20/20 right?. Nobody needed 20/20 vision to see the train wreck unfolding. Quit calling people Morons..when your take is just as assinine. Either it's on the coaching staff or EB or both. Fact of the matter is , he was AWOL AGAIN WHEN WE NEEDED HIM... Go figure....
Fuck off moron.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 09:02 AM 12-14-2018
Lol
[Reply]
Ribbs67 09:07 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
**** off moron.
Brotha..did u warm up properly before thumbing out that intellectual response? We need you for the playoffs bro?:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:12 AM 12-14-2018
Brotha..did u warm up properly before thumbing out that intellectual response? We need you for the playoffs bro?:-)
Not sure ow long you have been here but the typical reponse to telling anyone to not do something here is for them to do it.

Nothing personel. And I am still frustrated about last night as well and dont think I wasnt pissed off Berry wasnt out there in the 4th Quarter.

Obviously it was a stupid plan but I am guessing they didnt want him going in and out of the game with big lags in between. :-)
[Reply]
oldman 09:15 AM 12-14-2018
How about make the snaps at the end..not the beginning? You know..when they really count? We didn't lose that game in the first half..did we?
:-)

The D was clearly better with Berry out there. Yes, he was a step behind on a couple of plays, but when he hit people, they went down. Whether he played the 1st half or the 2nd is not the question. My guess is that it wouldn't have been 14-7 at the end of the 1st half if they saved him for the 2nd half. It was Berry's pressure on the safety blitz that caused Rivers 1st INT.
What I do question is why the snap count couldn't have been upped, at least on the last LA drive. Hasn't it been Berry's decision whether to play or not all season? It might have been that his heel tightened up over halftime and the 3rd quarter. If that's the case, then we just can't count on him. Did anyone see Berry campaigning to get back in the game? If it was Sutton's decision, then that should be just another nail in his coffin and he needs to go.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:16 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Berry hasn't played in almost 2 years. Hasn't had full contact. People expect him to jog on the sideline for 2 minutes and enter the game? That's not a recipe for a major injury.
Yeah because that's what is being said. He obviously kept himself in decent condition. He could have easily gotten himself warmed back up. He's been sitting on the sideline enough to know how that game was going to turn out.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:17 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
:-)

The D was clearly better with Berry out there. Yes, he was a step behind on a couple of plays, but when he hit people, they went down. Whether he played the 1st half or the 2nd is not the question. My guess is that it wouldn't have been 14-7 at the end of the 1st half if they saved him for the 2nd half. It was Berry's pressure on the safety blitz that caused Rivers 1st INT.
What I do question is why the snap count couldn't have been upped, at least on the last LA drive. Hasn't it been Berry's decision whether to play or not all season? It might have been that his heel tightened up over halftime and the 3rd quarter. If that's the case, then we just can't count on him. Did anyone see Berry campaigning to get back in the game? If it was Sutton's decision, then that should be just another nail in his coffin and he needs to go.
Berry said playing the 1st half only was the plan going into the game and they stuck with it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up