« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Chris Jones Thread****
Dante84 05:36 PM 04-29-2016
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Coming to KC soon. #Salute pic.twitter.com/dFDRuUdDt3

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

.@PFF_Mike explains why the Chiefs just landed a highly-underrated DT in Chris Jones. https://t.co/b0G66chLl5 pic.twitter.com/iVQ0KXqY7s

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) April 29, 2016

My scouting report on #Chiefs DL Chris Jones, who I believe has elite potential in NFLhttps://t.co/Nc2mJFYJEn pic.twitter.com/pIlxuf67iz

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) April 29, 2016

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:38 PM 12-01-2021
So in crawlers mind Donald sucks then too....wow imagine thinking every player gets dozens of pressures a game or he's no good....
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:40 AM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He's the same guy who said (Future-Hall-of-Famer) Andy Reid is a terrible football coach. On some level, he knows how ****ing stupid he really is.
Quote needed there.

Pretty sure rabble started the thread about that.

Any criticisms I've posted about Andy were, and are, legitimate.

I also vehemently DEFENDED Andy Reid in the superbowl loss. I gave him the blame for the dumbass defensive timeout that led to spot fouls and a score. But his gameplan was good enough to win, despite all the Britt Reid drum bangers.

If the Chiefs receivers simply catch the footballs thrown to them, or in hardmans case, just be aware of them, we win that game by 10.

I've posted that at times in games, he just absolutely horse ****s what should be so simple a 10 year old Madden player would understand what do do there, and in those instances, I refer to his alter ego "Randy Reidtard" appearing. As mentioned, for example, the defensive timeout in the first half of the SB. Your team has done nothing good. The bucs are SURRENDERING their possession by running the ball, content to go to the half, and you get ball to start the third. Piss on that, let's push our luck. Oh. Down another 7? Sweet.

Boy if that doesn't light the fuse on some tampons around here, especially those of the "all is forgiven" revisionists who now that Andy has a ring, want to go out and shout down any criticism of their new fap material.

Reid is a hall of famer and Champion. It doesn't exclude him from criticism when he shits down his leg though.

As for you dilphag9, you do realize that not everyone has to jerk their dick to your hero, yes? Maybe not.

I think you'd be a lot happier if you just enjoy watching your hero play, content with the fact that his contract is an albatross that renders him virtually immovable. Worry less about convincing me and anyone else that he's worth all that money, and cheer like crazy when he hits that magical 2.7 pressures on the day.

These are great days dilphag9, try to make the best of them.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:33 PM 12-02-2021
As an aside here, dilphag9, there's an awful lot of hostility in your posts lately. It's a little alarming.

Little bitch this, little man that, and don't forget the homophobic slurs, those have been extremely entertaining.

You come off like someone who would actually take a swing at me if we were in the same room, for disagreeing about the monetary worth of a football player on the Kansas City Chiefs. Like, you simply cannot abide it. You can't possibly function if someone doesn't agree with you.

It reeks of JDPrez level small dick energy bruh. It's not that important.

I eagerly await your next brutal assault on my feelings. Just let it out dilphag9. Don't keep that stuff pent up.

And if it makes your life just a little bit less pathetic, if Chris Jones gets a sack on Sunday, you come straight here and make a thread about it, and I mean you just really let me have it. If it's cool with the homosexual members of the board, go ahead and use that as a negative toward me too. I want you to really feel good about yourself man. So yeah. Nothing, outside of my kids of course, will be off limits. Go nuts.

Chris Jones will show me, won't he dilphag9?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:39 PM 12-02-2021
You've been calling him dilphag for the last few weeks :-) you are both being hostile.

I don't really care who started this shit, but you are clearly wrong on this matter, Wallcrawler. The man showed statistics, hard facts that Jones is pressuring QBs at a rate that is comparable to the best pass rushers in the league. That should have been the end of this debate.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:28 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
As an aside here, dilphag9, there's an awful lot of hostility in your posts lately. It's a little alarming.

Little bitch this, little man that, and don't forget the homophobic slurs, those have been extremely entertaining.

You come off like someone who would actually take a swing at me if we were in the same room, for disagreeing about the monetary worth of a football player on the Kansas City Chiefs. Like, you simply cannot abide it. You can't possibly function if someone doesn't agree with you.

It reeks of JDPrez level small dick energy bruh. It's not that important.

I eagerly await your next brutal assault on my feelings. Just let it out dilphag9. Don't keep that stuff pent up.

And if it makes your life just a little bit less pathetic, if Chris Jones gets a sack on Sunday, you come straight here and make a thread about it, and I mean you just really let me have it. If it's cool with the homosexual members of the board, go ahead and use that as a negative toward me too. I want you to really feel good about yourself man. So yeah. Nothing, outside of my kids of course, will be off limits. Go nuts.

Chris Jones will show me, won't he dilphag9?
Lmao, I'm the hostile one? You've been a douche ever since I made the Chris Jones being the highest paid defender thread. You've literally been calling me Dilphag9 for as long as I can remember. I'm bringing stats to this discussion and all you can do is come up with hilarious jokes and shitty opinions.

Did I hurt your feelings little boy? I'm sorry if so.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:55 PM 12-02-2021
Goddamn this is fucking tiresome.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:55 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Quote needed there.

Pretty sure rabble started the thread about that.

Any criticisms I've posted about Andy were, and are, legitimate.

I also vehemently DEFENDED Andy Reid in the superbowl loss. I gave him the blame for the dumbass defensive timeout that led to spot fouls and a score. But his gameplan was good enough to win, despite all the Britt Reid drum bangers.

If the Chiefs receivers simply catch the footballs thrown to them, or in hardmans case, just be aware of them, we win that game by 10.

I've posted that at times in games, he just absolutely horse ****s what should be so simple a 10 year old Madden player would understand what do do there, and in those instances, I refer to his alter ego "Randy Reidtard" appearing. As mentioned, for example, the defensive timeout in the first half of the SB. Your team has done nothing good. The bucs are SURRENDERING their possession by running the ball, content to go to the half, and you get ball to start the third. Piss on that, let's push our luck. Oh. Down another 7? Sweet.

Boy if that doesn't light the fuse on some tampons around here, especially those of the "all is forgiven" revisionists who now that Andy has a ring, want to go out and shout down any criticism of their new fap material.

Reid is a hall of famer and Champion. It doesn't exclude him from criticism when he shits down his leg though.

As for you dilphag9, you do realize that not everyone has to jerk their dick to your hero, yes? Maybe not.

I think you'd be a lot happier if you just enjoy watching your hero play, content with the fact that his contract is an albatross that renders him virtually immovable. Worry less about convincing me and anyone else that he's worth all that money, and cheer like crazy when he hits that magical 2.7 pressures on the day.

These are great days dilphag9, try to make the best of them.
What's Belichick's alter ego when he fucks up use of a timeout? How about everybody's golden boy of clock management (at least who people were championing leading up to the 2019 Super Bowl) Mike Vrabel? He's fucked up the clock plenty of times. What's his name?

"Not as often as Reid does!" you might say.

Fucking prove it. You're more familiar with Reid and his issues, and you are buying into a pre-conceived notion of Reid being awful at clock management from dumbass inbred Philly fans who are just bitter dickless morons who don't want to look deeper into the reasons why they lost so many important playoff games. That's where you got this CLOCK MANAGEMENT thing in the first place. From Philly fans. And you really kept that bullshit going.

I asked you awhile ago if you wanted Reid to get replaced as head coach, and you gave a stupid non-answer of, "I think he's great, but...." and just kept rattling off your issues with him.

Is he a perfect head coach? Clearly not. Is any head coach? No. Not even everybody's don't-you-dare-not-suck-his-dick coach Belichick.
[Reply]
kozzman555 10:39 PM 12-02-2021
The amount of small dick energy in this thread is wild considering the thread is about a dude who is so well endowed.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:42 PM 12-02-2021
I keep clicking this thread forgetting what an abomination it's turned into. lol me
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:50 PM 12-02-2021
We all agree moving him to DE was dumb right?
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 01:39 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Definitely hurt his DPOY odds out there.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:45 AM 03-30-2022

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/5DtEQMTAaF

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:15 AM 03-30-2022
He'll go in the ring of honor, I'd imagine... but getting a single sack in the playoffs would help.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:01 AM 03-30-2022
I guess we dont know what the tweet was about?
[Reply]
TEX 06:02 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Definitely. Makes me wonder about who is coming up with these plans and what future plans they're discussing.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 59
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up