ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which one do you pick?
Maryland, plus $560,050 annual stipend 37 52.11%
Colorado, plus $250,000 annual stipend 34 47.89%
Gosh, I can't decide. 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Mansionmania Tournament: Round 5, Heat 1 (Final Four)
Rain Man 12:03 AM 12-01-2021
Mansionmania is near culmination with our final four contestants, as shown in the enclosed map.

You will choose among each pair of houses with the following assumptions:

I encourage you to click on the maps in the listings to see the general location and neighborhood.

Also, I will only enter contestants if they have a sufficient number of photos to judge, as determined by me.

Your entries in this heat are:

Maryland:

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...9_M54526-03101

Colorado:

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...1_M90269-65083
Attached: Mansionmania Round 4 Results.jpg (17.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:12 PM 12-02-2021
Went with Maryland. Super tight race right now; 31 votes each.

Edit..... So my vote for Maryland squared things up at 31 votes for Maryland, 31 votes for Colorado and this is post #31 in the thread. I may be winning the lottery tonight and be able to buy one of these houses, will let you guys know.

Edit #2.... I know some of you, I won't let you guys know.
[Reply]
burt 12:37 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

Edit..... So my vote for Maryland squared things up at 31 votes for Maryland, 31 votes for Colorado and this is post #31 in the thread. I may be winning the lottery tonight and be able to buy one of these houses, will let you guys know.

You don't know me...let me know????
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:50 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

Are you wearing your Priest Holmes jersey?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:22 PM 12-02-2021
This one's going to be decided by whichever one has temporarily taken the lead when I happen to open it up for the final score. It's an even matchup of bruisers.
[Reply]
Ecto-I 01:29 PM 12-02-2021
Colorado house is beautiful. Buuuut it's too damn far from any big city (which I need). Maryland needs some work...would use my stipend to modernize the look and furnishings over the first few years. And it's close to two major metros.

Maryland for me.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:15 PM 12-02-2021
I'm curious how many votes in the next round will change based on who wins this one.

I could see the outcome being identical regardless of which of these houses advance. And even if HI loses, I suspect more of those votes are just votes against living on Big Island Hawaii vs. FOR the house that advances out of this round.

The contrasts in Hawaii vs. either of these houses are just so stark that either you're gonna vote for Hawaii or you're going to vote for whichever house advances out of this round.

Which is to say, again, GO MARYLAND!!!!
[Reply]
Shag 05:54 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm curious how many votes in the next round will change based on who wins this one.

I could see the outcome being identical regardless of which of these houses advance. And even if HI loses, I suspect more of those votes are just votes against living on Big Island Hawaii vs. FOR the house that advances out of this round.

The contrasts in Hawaii vs. either of these houses are just so stark that either you're gonna vote for Hawaii or you're going to vote for whichever house advances out of this round.

Which is to say, again, GO MARYLAND!!!!
HI is going to win, because it's HI. I was pulling for Tahoe here, as it's one of my favorite places in the US, but don't think it would fare too well against HI - Aspen would likely pull the same votes that Tahoe would, and it's getting beat handily. Maryland may put up a better fight, but I think HI will win going away.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:46 PM 12-02-2021
Maryland: Bigger property, better location, more stipend....

but I don't like huge houses, I like modern design with awesome views, and while I hate hate hate cold and snow, the CO home is a clear winner for me. I could tool around Aspen no problem....
[Reply]
TinyEvel 07:13 PM 12-02-2021
Maryland feels like a museum. Colorado feels like a conference hotel.
I picked the uglier one to sandbag it so my fave Hawaii gets the better shot in round 6.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:18 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Maryland feels like a museum. Colorado feels like a conference hotel.
I picked the uglier one to sandbag it so my fave Hawaii gets the better shot in round 6.
What the fuck kind of hotels you staying at for conferences, fool.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up