« First < 9495556575859
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Chris Jones Thread****
Dante84 05:36 PM 04-29-2016
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Coming to KC soon. #Salute pic.twitter.com/dFDRuUdDt3

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

.@PFF_Mike explains why the Chiefs just landed a highly-underrated DT in Chris Jones. https://t.co/b0G66chLl5 pic.twitter.com/iVQ0KXqY7s

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) April 29, 2016

My scouting report on #Chiefs DL Chris Jones, who I believe has elite potential in NFLhttps://t.co/Nc2mJFYJEn pic.twitter.com/pIlxuf67iz

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) April 29, 2016

[Reply]
In58men 06:12 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I LOVE Chris Jones but he's being a greedy BASTARD. He's handicapping the team with his bullshit. You know how many Boars I had to jerk off to make a million$$ , I don't know either because I never made a million $$ jerking off Boars but I did it anyway!
What if money wasn’t the option here and he wants more years? We have no idea what he’s asking for nor do we know what the Chiefs are offering.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:13 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Supposed to be 100 damn near every day next week I wouldn't report either
Yeah it's going to be miserable for those poor guys. Should really have it inside. 102 for highs and humid is really just not worth it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:06 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
What if money wasn’t the option here and he wants more years? We have no idea what he’s asking for nor do we know what the Chiefs are offering.
absolutely, but I don't think that's it. I imagine he wants a big Guaranteed money payday. AND HE DESERVES IT. Don't get me wrong but he needs to follow Mahomes/Kelce to the next 5 SB's and that means it takes a team
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:14 PM 07-22-2023
100 degrees and it's St. Joe. I think I would hold out as well
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:38 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
100 degrees and it's St. Joe. I think I would hold out as well
For 50,000 a day penalty ?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:47 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I LOVE Chris Jones but he's being a greedy BASTARD. He's handicapping the team with his bullshit. You know how many Boars I had to jerk off to make a million$$ , I don't know either because I never made a million $$ jerking off Boars but I did it anyway!
Looking back on your career do you ever think your boss took advantage of your love for jerking off boars and used it as an excuse to severely underpay you? Like deep down he knew you would never go on strike because at the end of the day you can’t keep your hands off hog genitalia for more than a few days.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:26 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Looking back on your career do you ever think your boss took advantage of your love for jerking off boars and used it as an excuse to severely underpay you? Like deep down he knew you would never go on strike because at the end of the day you can’t keep your hands off hog genitalia for more than a few days.
I worked for myself, never had a boss so No. I was able to fulfill my passion on my own will
[Reply]
Page 59 of 59
« First < 9495556575859
Up