ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 434 of 488
« First < 334384424430431432433434 435436437438444484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:35 AM 04-20-2022
I'm really having a hard time figuring his value and how he'd fit here. Part of me thinks he'd be as close to a Hill replacement as there is, part of me is hyper-focused on only having one year of production.

On the surface, he seems like a more explosive Juju.

Also, 1400 yards receiving in *that* offense with *those* QB's is pretty damn impressive.

I have to think he has a lot of qualities that this staff would love. And money isn't the issue, they were willing to make Tyreek the 3rd highest paid WR but he wanted to go to Miami.

Will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:36 AM 04-20-2022
There'd be no eyestrain looking for a little hand down there
[Reply]
O.city 11:38 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They’re just looking at two teams that have a need at WR and multiple picks. Highly doubt there’s anything there.
You're hilarious.

Denial is a stinky drug my friend.
[Reply]
In58men 11:38 AM 04-20-2022
Go after McLaurin for the discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
O.city 11:40 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'm really having a hard time figuring his value and how he'd fit here. Part of me thinks he'd be as close to a Hill replacement as there is, part of me is hyper-focused on only having one year of production.

Also, 1400 yards receiving in *that* offense with *those* QB's is pretty damn impressive.

I have to think he has a lot of qualities that this staff would love. And money isn't the issue, they were willing to make Tyreek the 3rd highest paid WR but he wanted to go to Miami.

He'd also be a good way to take some heat off Kelce.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:40 AM 04-20-2022

Agreed.
[Reply]
TRR 11:40 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
JFC no no no. This would be stupid
Without knowing what it would take to get him, or what his contract demands are…hard to say it would be stupid.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:41 AM 04-20-2022

I’m just not for trading that first round pick for him. Maybe a 2nd this year and a 3rd next year?
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:41 AM 04-20-2022
I'll add one other thing that probably isn't too relevant, but yet it is. A couple years ago, I thought I got "stuck" with having to take Deebo as one of my starting fantasy receivers because all I knew is that he had Garappohoopoloo throwing to him. And it turns out he was a damn fantasy beast, which had me thinking, if he's that good with Garaappohooloopo, then how much better would he be with Reid and Mahomes?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:44 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I'll add one other thing that probably isn't too relevant, but yet it is. A couple years ago, I thought I got "stuck" with having to take Deebo as one of my starting fantasy receivers because all I knew is that he had Garappohoopoloo throwing to him. And it turns out he was a damn fantasy beast, which had me thinking, if he's that good with Garaappohooloopo, then how much better would he be with Reid and Mahomes?
It's really hard to say. He won't be forced the ball in KC the way he is in SF. Hard to imagine he'll get MORE productive than 1400 yards etc.

It'll just look different in the manner in which he gets those yards, i'd imagine.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:44 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Sure. Except now go look at his previous years where he couldn’t stay healthy.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:46 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's really hard to say. He won't be forced the ball in KC the way he is in SF. Hard to imagine he'll get MORE productive than 1400 yards etc.

It'll just look different in the manner in which he gets those yards, i'd imagine.
Dude, that 1400 was just receiving. He had another 365 rushing.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:46 AM 04-20-2022
Trading away Hill and trading for Samuel and paying him big $ makes zero sense. Hill is a much more established talent.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:48 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
You're hilarious.

Denial is a stinky drug my friend.
I don’t think it’s “denial”.

It’s just incredibly unlikely that the Chiefs turn around and trade for another WR that they have to pay top dollar to after trading one away.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:48 AM 04-20-2022

I think Deebo would be a great fit in the Chiefs offense and certainly worth giving up a first round draft pick to get.

It seems likely that the Chiefs are still planning to make another big splash at WR to replace Tyreek, and trading for a proven NFL WR in Deebo would be preferred to trading up for one of the highly rated first round WR’s.
[Reply]
Page 434 of 488
« First < 334384424430431432433434 435436437438444484 > Last »
Up