ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 46
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
BossChief 01:01 AM 05-18-2022
The Mahomes contract keeps looking better and better.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:14 AM 05-18-2022
So 18 of the women were willing to settle and Watson told them "No way."

What's he going to do? Go to trial 22 fucking times? And win all of them?

These cases have a way of wearing people down, so I imagine settlements will start to roll out eventually, but until then, he's got a lot of non-football stuff on his mind.

And boy I'm going to laaaaaaaaaugh if he plays like utter crap for the Browns and/or something goes awry and he loses one or multiple of the cases which further restricts him from joining the team for a longer amount of time than expected.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:16 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So 18 of the women were willing to settle and Watson told them "No way."

What's he going to do? Go to trial 22 fucking times? And win all of them?

These cases have a way of wearing people down, so I imagine settlements will start to roll out eventually, but until then, he's got a lot of non-football stuff on his mind.

And boy I'm going to laaaaaaaaaugh if he plays like utter crap for the Browns and/or something goes awry and he loses one or multiple of the cases which further restricts him from joining the team for a longer amount of time than expected.
suck a dick once, a cocksucker for life...

he's fucked either way...

kareem hunt was overjoyed watson was signed. he may rush for 2000 yards. :-)

I liken this scenario to the joke Chappelle made about Cosby... he rapes but he saves...

this is what Cleveland fans are going thru right now.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:10 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
That press conference was extremely embarrassing for the Browns franchise. I am not sure how you could not conclude that they simply don't care about the allegations.
The Chiefs didn't care about the Hunt allegations until he lied to Hunt and Reid.

No NFL team is a pure with the "right thing" every time organization. Some are more willing to cut morally bankrupt corners than others. They all have the drive to win, cut corners, ignore morally bankrupt behavior. These players are not expected to be choir boys.
[Reply]
TEX 08:10 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
this is where i reiterate that watson will flat out fail now after all that has transpired. mark my words:

he will either not be on the roster by end of contract or he will be leading a team that max's out at 6 wins a year for the duration of the contract (injury could always be used as an excuse too). :-)
This is so off He will be fine. Dude can play. He dodged a huge bullet when criminal charges were not filed in Harris and Braziria counties. All That remains are civil charges and possible NFL suspension. Once he is allowed to play, and if they win, the severity of what he allegedly did will be minimized .
[Reply]
TEX 08:11 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
this is where i reiterate that watson will flat out fail now after all that has transpired. mark my words:

he will either not be on the roster by end of contract or he will be leading a team that max's out at 6 wins a year for the duration of the contract (injury could always be used as an excuse too). :-)
This is so off base He will be fine. Dude can play. He dodged a huge bullet when criminal charges were not filed in Harris and Brazoria counties. All That remains are civil charges and possible NFL suspension. Once he is allowed to play, and if they win, the severity of what he allegedly did will be minimized .
[Reply]
stevieray 08:31 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Once he is allowed to play, and if they win, the severity of what he allegedly did will be minimized .
That's a damn shame.

I think he's overrated.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:32 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
These players are not expected to be choir boys.
for that kind of money, they damn sure better be.

But that won't happen. We've lowered the bar.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:24 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
But that won't happen. We've lowered the bar.
-Definitely didn't just spend the last five years cheering every time Tyreek Hill scored a TD
[Reply]
stevieray 09:32 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
-Definitely didn't just spend the last five years cheering every time Tyreek Hill scored a TD
^ok weirdo^

You think Tyreek was guilty of child abuse??
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:38 AM 05-18-2022
Watson may be AP 2.0

Broke and will never have enough to get out of debt after all of those lawsuits
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:41 AM 05-18-2022
^ok weirdo^

Reek definitely was guilty of domestic violence.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:42 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Reek definitely was guilty of domestic violence.
Then why wasn't he charged and prosecuted?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:42 AM 05-18-2022
^ok weirdo^

Doesn't matter what I think. Tyreek was convicted of beating up his pregnant girlfriend.

And you, in all your moral superiority, still cheered for him every Sunday. What's that say about you?
[Reply]
jallmon 09:44 AM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The Browns should be kicked out of the league. They're a laughingstock.
That could buy a whole lot of ass massages! Go get 'em Deshaun!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 46
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up