ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3632 of 3903
« First < 2632313235323582362236283629363036313632 3633363436353636364236823732 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Monticore 10:24 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Why, is she a witch?
We don't have enough data yet.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:25 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
They don't need justification. It's Facebook. They own it and everything you put on it. It's their platform. They can do whatever they want with the information there. Free speech rules do not apply in this situation.

Cool. Someone got paid from the massive, sprawling conglomerate that makes everything from soap to replacement knees to medicine. Also, J&J made the shittiest vaccine anyway. Where are the Moderna and Pfizer fact checkers? Astra Zeneca? Sinopharm? Sputnik V?

Plus who cares (because it's Facebook)?

You sure about that? All of the other NUMEROUS studies show the exact opposite. Maybe you should link the study you're talking about.

Ok, some guy said it. Cool.

How do you know deaths have been vastly under reported to VAERS? Do you have your own personal vaccine side effect tracking system that shows differently?

It's cool that you just state a bunch of unsubstantiated stuff with no links, then say "wake the **** up, people."

At least MahomesMagic, as tiresome as his shtick is getting, almost always backs up his claims with data.

It's also funny that you seem to regard Facebook as some holy bastion of truth and free speech. It's a social media/influencing/engineering/data mining tool that is owned by a company. They can do what they want to their site.
Renz said that under penalty of perjury and it has sparked a lawsuit.

Facebook's legal right to censor isn't the point. You don't see a problem with shutting down people's ability to share their side effects? There's no rational justification for it and it's a bad look. Why can't people just admit this?
[Reply]
loochy 10:29 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Facebook's legal right to censor isn't the point. You don't see a problem with shutting down people's ability to share their side effects? There's no rational justification for it and it's a bad look. Why can't people just admit this?

No, I don't see a problem with a company doing what it wants. If it's a bad enough look, then capitalism will see people quit using their product (as I have). It's not what I would do, but whatever.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:49 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
At this point, I'm not sure it's even worth the effort to look for more data on the vaccines. Anyone with any grasp of reality can see that they're wildly effective.

The only arguments that have even a smidge of validity at this point are just fears over long-term side effects, and there's not really any more data that can be provided other than "yep, they're still just as safe as we'd thought all along."

So whatever. We'll just keep on handing out Darwin awards.
Basically. Even the approval from FDA may have a small percentage upstick in vaccinations. These people that refuse to get it will just get covid eventually and cross their fingers it doesn't kill them or at best give them long lasting issues.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:52 AM 08-09-2021

Arnie out here spitting some common sense.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:04 AM 08-09-2021
Renz said that under penalty of perjury and it has sparked a lawsuit.

It is almost like if you want to be taken seriously you should not put them on facebook.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:46 AM 08-09-2021

Pentagon to require members of US military to get COVID-19 vaccine by Sept. 15, according to memo obtained by AP.

— Jesse Rodriguez (@JesseRodriguez) August 9, 2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:50 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
No, I don't see a problem with a company doing what it wants. If it's a bad enough look, then capitalism will see people quit using their product (as I have). It's not what I would do, but whatever.
We all know that FB and other tech giants are too big to fail. Not enough people are paying attention or care enough to damage them anyway. Hell, most people still believe that the censorship and "fact-checks" are impartial.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:05 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Take off the tin foil hat.
It would probably be the first time in world history that a corporate entity or gov't official misled the public, am I right?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:08 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Arnie out here spitting some common sense.
Yes, we should all listen to experts. Particularly those who don't contradict themselves every day or lie to Congress.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:13 PM 08-09-2021
https://www.wsj.com/articles/neighbo...d=hp_lead_pos7

One by one these small enclaves are being converted - in a tragic and completely preventable way.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:16 PM 08-09-2021
It would probably be the first time in world history that a corporate entity or gov't official misled the public, am I right?
So that means all of them are doing it all the time?
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:26 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Someone lied once so all opinions are equally valid in perpetuity - especially if delivered with a sneer at someone else's naïveté for buying the official line.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:39 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Did I say or imply that?

You guys are no different than Germans in the 1930s. Swallowing everything they sell to you, no questions asked. Except it was more understandable in their case, as all they had were their propaganda-spewing radios.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:39 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Someone lied once so all opinions are equally valid in perpetuity - especially if delivered with a sneer at someone else's naïveté for buying the official line.
false narrative.

your posts here divide, not unite.

shame, really.
[Reply]
Page 3632 of 3903
« First < 2632313235323582362236283629363036313632 3633363436353636364236823732 > Last »
Up