ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 57
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:29 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If I ever talk about it I get responses like..

Tyreek is a shithead, everyone associated with Mahomes besides the man himself is a shithead, the franchise has negative moral compass… is that a start?

Or it turns into that Mahomes is the golden boy and fuck dynasties etc.
Yep, typical rehashed boilerplate

If Mahomes is indeed the leagues new golden boy, its sure hard to tell based on all of the late hits he takes and never a flag in sight
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:30 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal:
I have always liked Reid. I thought the Chiefs were smart to get him after his run in Philly. Mahomes has been nothing short of amazing in his short career and seems to have a great attitude. A lot of people have a natural tendency to root for the underdog so I think that is all it is. I am sure a lot of Patriots fans felt the same about the Chiefs and Mahomes when this current run started.
Right on bud, lets all hope for a clean and safe game :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 12:34 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
And like I get annoyed with how much disrespect Mahomes gets. He's incredible and would be totally justified in being a totally egotistical piece of shit, but he's not. He's a genuinely good dude, he respect his opponents, he's by all accounts nice as hell, you're never going to see a video of him beating his girlfriend or being a drunk asshole to random people on the plaza, the only controversial thing that will come from his mouth is if the Rams and Chiefs play in the SB and he'll say "Whataburger" if someone asks him "What's better In-and-Out or Whataburger". What more do people want? Not only is he a potential GOAT but he's also a great ambassador for the game. lol fuck
It’s strictly business with the media. The NFL league office wants every fanbase to stay engaged. Media is following orders.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:35 PM 01-29-2022
dumbass

Who has the edge on Sunday? ��@adamrank "There is no contest... its Joe Burrow" pic.twitter.com/rfsL6IXgLD

— NFL Total Access (@NFLTotalAccess) January 29, 2022

[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:38 PM 01-29-2022
Who is pulling the fire alarm tonight at their hotel?
[Reply]
Robert California 12:38 PM 01-29-2022
At 35 years of age and cheering our chiefs since I was old enough to crawl, I'm attending my first game thanks to a generous family member that has two extra tickets last night. Let's gooooooooooooooooo!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:38 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It’s strictly business with the media. The NFL league office wants every fanbase to stay engaged. Media is following orders.
The media outside of KC is not giving the Chiefs a chance to win this game. Bunghole fans think a win is all but guaranteed.

They don't want to look at anything tangible like stats or Chief's highlights- they just decided that Cincy is better despite all the evidence to the contrary.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:41 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Robert California:
At 35 years of age and cheering our chiefs since I was old enough to crawl, I'm attending my first game thanks to a generous family member that has two extra tickets last night. Let's gooooooooooooooooo!!
What an awesome game to see for your first time!

It will be a blast!
[Reply]
lcarus 12:49 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Because….and prepare yourself….

Burrow has never lost a playoff game and Mahomes has.
Bald asshole I've never heard of wears a stupid suit with a pair of Keds. Tries to make a name for himself by making bold claim just so he can look smart on the off chance it actually happens.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:49 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
dumbass

He actually says Joe Burrow will win because he has never lost a playoff game and Mahomes has. mmmmmk He had two playoff games to his career and Mahomes has 8 playoff victoryies and two losses 1 AFCC and 1 Super Bowl
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:52 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Bald asshole I've never heard of wears a stupid suit with a pair of Keds. Tries to make a name for himself by making bold claim just so he can look smart on the off chance it actually happens.
The more people pick against the Chiefs in the media the better I like our chances.

Then they look stupid but then they will pick the other team again in the next game rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:55 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
He actually says Joe Burrow will win because he has never lost a playoff game and Mahomes has. mmmmmk He had two playoff games to his career and Mahomes has 8 playoff victoryies and two losses 1 AFCC and 1 Super Bowl
Burrow didn't beat the Titans. They won because of Tannehill and Vrabel. One fewer INT from Tannehill or using more Freeman by Vrabel and we would have been playing in Nashville. The Bengals are winning, but not dominating. It shows though how much they have issues with Mahomes and KC. Had Buffalo won, they would been favored by all to beat Cincinnati. KC beat Buffalo and now the experts don't know what to do.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:59 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
dumbass

This guy is a legendary retard
[Reply]
DRM08 01:00 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The media outside of KC is not giving the Chiefs a chance to win this game. Bunghole fans think a win is all but guaranteed.

They don't want to look at anything tangible like stats or Chief's highlights- they just decided that Cincy is better despite all the evidence to the contrary.
I just saw a national CBS article where 5 of their people selected KC and 3 of them selected Cincy. You are not going to have 100% support when Cincy already beat you earlier in the season and KC’s defense has looked horrible at times this year, most recently against Cincy & Buffalo.

In any case, you hope the players can use some of the media hot takes as motivation to play their best.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:03 PM 01-29-2022
The more this week has gone on the more I’ve seen a blow out in our future….. poor Joe
[Reply]
Page 51 of 57
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Up