ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 445
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
booger 12:43 PM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
like 16 months bro. Im gonna Q for the entire clan fri. night.
sounds like a blast! hug em and tell them you love them. Still got my mom but lost 2 of the family elders this month within 12 days of eachother. Pretty rough with no siblings i let mom grieve and stay tough for her. One was my grandad who was also my main father figure and hero. Tough trying to move on.

Have a great time and enjoy their company bro.:-)
MOhillbilly 12:48 PM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by booger:
sounds like a blast! hug em and tell them you love them. Still got my mom but lost 2 of the family elders this month within 12 days of eachother. Pretty rough with no siblings i let mom grieve and stay tough for her. One was my grandad who was also my main father figure and hero. Tough trying to move on.

Have a great time and enjoy their company bro.:-)
I feel ya. My Grandmothers husband had been goin through chemo and then broke his pelvis in 2 places last week. Being 85, it aint good.
We are gonna show in force to support Grandmother....so i get to see mom by default...and thanks.
Sofa King 12:48 PM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

Whisker Biscuit
that's what i use!!!

on my Fred Bear Bow... not on my pubes...

those look more like a string silencer

same color and everything..

Lumpy 12:53 PM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
that's what i use!!!
I was having issues w/ the arrow rest that came with my compound bow, so Gonzo installed the Whisker Biscuit. When he told me what they called it, I :-).
booger 12:53 PM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
I feel ya. My Grandmothers husband had been goin through chemo and then broke his pelvis in 2 places last week. Being 85, it aint good.
We are gonna show in force to support Grandmother....so i get to see mom by default...and thanks.
i'll be thinking of you and yours. Feed em good!!:-)
booger 01:06 PM 03-30-2010
that's what i use!!!

on my Fred Bear Bow... not on my pubes...

those look more like a string silencer

same color and everything..

got a tip of a squirls tail kinda looks like that attached to the antenna of my truck. looks like a ball of red pubes but it drive the dog wild when he rides along. Now every time the 90 lb tank(dobe) gets a whiff of squirrel he gets a woody and howels and growels like you wouldn't believe. Neighbors give me some weird looks but i don't let him run free and when he sees them with me he just licks em to death.
Sofa King 01:07 PM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
I was having issues w/ the arrow rest that came with my compound bow, so Gonzo installed the Whisker Biscuit. When he told me what they called it, I :-).
My shaft kept falling off to the side... i needed something to hold it firmly in place, at least on weekends, which is when i do most of my hunting. that's when i purchased a cheap whisker biscuit. Since then i've slide my shaft into some pretty big game and it always goes down soon after. money well spent.
Lumpy 01:09 PM 03-30-2010
My shaft kept falling off to the side... i needed something to hold it firmly in place, at least on weekends, which is when i do most of my hunting. that's when i purchased a cheap whisker biscuit. Since then i've slide my shaft into some pretty big game and it always goes down soon after. money well spent.
:-)

Beastiality much?
Mr. Flopnuts 01:09 PM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Shadoop dooby doo.

The guy has running from the cops speed.
Chief Chief 01:40 PM 03-30-2010
I wonder if SHE bangs with HER socks on...
Chief Chief 01:40 PM 03-30-2010
I wonder if HE bangs with THREE socks on...
MoreLemonPledge 02:15 PM 03-30-2010
I wonder if HE bangs with HER socks on...
Sofa King 02:45 PM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
:-)

Bestiality much?
best (bst)
adj. Superlative of good.
1. Surpassing all others in excellence, achievement, or quality; most excellent: the best performer; the best grade of ore.
2. Most satisfactory, suitable, or useful; most desirable: the best solution; the best time for planting.
3. Greatest; most: He spoke for the best part of an hour.
4. Most highly skilled: the best doctor in town.

well i guess you can call it that. :-)
Lumpy 02:49 PM 03-30-2010
best (bst)
adj. Superlative of good.
1. Surpassing all others in excellence, achievement, or quality; most excellent: the best performer; the best grade of ore.
2. Most satisfactory, suitable, or useful; most desirable: the best solution; the best time for planting.
3. Greatest; most: He spoke for the best part of an hour.
4. Most highly skilled: the best doctor in town.

well i guess you can call it that. :-)
:-) Stupid autofill. :-)
Jilly 03:32 PM 03-30-2010
I wish there was a way of the people you have on ignore for their quoted material to be ignored too.
Page 126 of 445
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Up