ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Hall of Classics>I'm sick of you people.
Phobia 07:53 PM 01-09-2004
Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
[Reply]
Logical 03:35 AM 01-10-2004
Originally Posted by frazod:
You must have a Crappletosh monitor. :-)
No but I do have a LCD flatscreen, I wonder if that is related? Usually the image is clearer on the LCD so I doubt it.

P.S. I know that was a jab at Brad.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:35 AM 01-10-2004
Originally Posted by Logical:
I can do that, I just pause the DVD and do the screen shot. Is it an issue with macs.:-)
Yep, apparently..... :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:36 AM 01-10-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Have you gotten CivIII yet? Man I still play the $3it outta' that game.... :-)
I understand Mac's coming out with Doom soon. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 03:36 AM 01-10-2004
Originally Posted by Logical:
No but I do have a LCD flatscreen, I wonder if that is related? Usually the image is clearer on the LCD so I doubt it.

P.S. I know that was a jab at Brad.
Brad has an LCD as well...... :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 03:38 AM 01-10-2004
I understand Mac's coming out with Doom soon. :-)
Better watch it, I hear the fires are bad in Chicago......oh, that was........oh.........so that doesn't apply to......oh........

PS,

The Chiefs actualy DO have an offense now and the country DOESN'T have a Dem in the White house.........
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:39 AM 01-10-2004
Anyway Frazod, im might be able to get you a Photoshop 6.0.

If you want.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:40 AM 01-10-2004
Holy shit...I thought I killed this thread at post #17

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...2&postcount=17

I don't check back and it turns out being one of the funnest threads I have read in a while.

Screw this....im gone...im not posting anymore.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:40 AM 01-10-2004
I got a flatscreen with the Medion I picked up last week, but it's only a 15" screen, so I'll stick with my old, smallblock-engine-sized 19" monitor. Haven't even plugged it in, nor am I likely to. I'll probably try to sell it.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:44 AM 01-10-2004
I got a flatscreen with the Medion I picked up last week, but it's only a 15" screen, so I'll stick with my old, smallblock-engine-sized 19" monitor. Haven't even plugged it in, nor am I likely to. I'll probably try to sell it.
Keep the flatscreen....It's easier on your eyes. A lot easier.

And if you don't want it, I've got a buyer.....
[Reply]
Frazod 03:47 AM 01-10-2004

And if you don't want it, I've got a buyer.....
How much?

As for my old monitor, I've been staring at it since 1998. Still works perfectly. It's lasted through five computers and is going strong.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:51 AM 01-10-2004
How much?

As for my old monitor, I've been staring at it since 1998. Still works perfectly. It's lasted through five computers and is going strong.
I'd recomend you keep it then. Use it. Keep you from going fugging blind anyway.......Staring at screens the last 4 years has dropped my vision by 40%..... :-)
[Reply]
tk13 03:52 AM 01-10-2004
I'd recomend you keep it then. Use it. Keep you from going fugging blind anyway.......Staring at screens the last 4 years has dropped my vision by 40%..... :-)
Yeah I hear that. I hate pigeons too....
[Reply]
Frazod 03:53 AM 01-10-2004
Doing it 21 hours a day might have something to do with that, too. I get a little sleep occasionally.

I would like to get a bigger flatscreen, but they're just too damned expensive. I'm not paying the same money for a f#cking monitor that I do for the PC itself.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:54 AM 01-10-2004
Originally Posted by tk13:
Yeah I hear that. I hate pigeons too....
Uh, what?.....
[Reply]
Logical 03:55 AM 01-10-2004
I agree with that and the 18 inch ones are not that expensive and basically seem to have almost as much usable screen. I have no earthly idea why the LCD flatscreens take such a monstrous jump in price at 19 inches.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up