ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Please keep my sister and her family in your prayers if you are so inclined [RIP]
Fat Elvis 01:16 PM 11-06-2022
Just found out today that my sister's cancer has returned and has spread throughout her body. I just pray that God grant the doctors wisdom to help ensure that she continues to have a life of quality and as free from pain as possible. I know some of you believe in the power of prayer like I do, so I appreciate your consideration. For those who are inclined to lift her up in prayer, her name is Carol.

Thank you and God bless.

Fat E
[Reply]
kepp 01:42 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Thank you for your prayers. Got a small dose of good news this morning. My sister went in to see the doctor today and the blood work came back "steady" so she didn't need another blood transfusion today as expected. We will take these small victories as they come.

Prayer works.

Thank you.

Fat E
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." -Galatians 6:9

It sounds like she lives this Scripture out, and she will reap a harvest...whether now or later. I'm still praying for her.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:10 PM 11-17-2022
You got it, FE.

Prayers for Carol.
[Reply]
seclark 02:13 PM 11-17-2022
In
Always praying
sec
[Reply]
Valiant 11:39 PM 11-20-2022
Prayers. My mom just told me they found a lump in her lungs.. waiting to get biopsy. I don't wish cancer on anyone.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:10 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Prayers. My mom just told me they found a lump in her lungs.. waiting to get biopsy. I don't wish cancer on anyone.
I'm so sorry to hear that; I would hope that everyone who is praying for my sister, Nzoner, and HayWire include your mother in their prayers as well.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:21 AM 11-21-2022
Ugh.. Sorry to hear it. Prays said...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:32 PM 11-21-2022
Sending positive thoughts and prayers.
[Reply]
srvy 10:32 PM 11-25-2022
So sorry to read this news I lost my sis to brain cancer last year then my mom 4 months later with dementia.

Prayers out and up for your sister.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 04:36 PM 11-26-2022
Mods, if you would like, you can unsticky this post. I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers. They mean a lot to me and my family. I wish I had some better news to share, but I went up to the hospital last night to see my sister, let her know that she is loved, and to say goodbye. I am happy that right now, she is not in any pain, but we are waiting on the inevitable currently and her passing is imminent. Again, thank you everyone for your prayers, kind thoughts and words. I am truly sorry for anyone who has to go through this.

God Bless

Fat E
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:13 PM 11-26-2022
Mods, if you would like, you can unsticky this post. I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers. They mean a lot to me and my family. I wish I had some better news to share, but I went up to the hospital last night to see my sister, let her know that she is loved, and to say goodbye. I am happy that right now, she is not in any pain, but we are waiting on the inevitable currently and her passing is imminent. Again, thank you everyone for your prayers, kind thoughts and words. I am truly sorry for anyone who has to go through this.

God Bless

Fat E
So sorry to hear it.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:07 PM 11-26-2022

God Bless

Fat E
Sincerest condolences, man. We'll leave this up for a little while longer, but regardless, please keep everyone posted. Hang in there.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:25 PM 11-26-2022

God Bless

Fat E
Dont be mad at God, she is being brought home for a good reason

Be blessed that those little ones still have blood family standing by to take them in.... I prayed so hard for angels of healing but sometimes God has other plans
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:35 PM 11-27-2022
God bless you and your family, Elvis.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 06:56 PM 11-27-2022
Sending prayers for peace and comfort to you and your family Fat Elvis.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 06:53 AM 11-28-2022
I just received word that my sister went to be with the Lord early this morning. I'm thankful that I got one last chance to see her last night and that she was surrounded by love and her family. Again, thank you so much for your prayers during this time. Please keep Nzoner and HayWire in your prayers.

God Bless

Fat E
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up