ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Media Center>She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Tribal Warfare 03:12 PM 05-18-2022

[Reply]
penguinz 01:38 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I've never seen a Marvel anything. I just the writing quality is so high on she hulk I say #1 show of all time!!
Great job of criticizing the writing with a sentence that would score an F in 2nd grade English class.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:00 AM 09-17-2022
This show doesn't really work in half hour per week increments. Just as it begins to have something interesting, it ends.

The one hour Bill Bixby Hulk formula needs to be applied here. Have cool stuff happen at 15 minutes in, and 44 minutes in. Use the other half hour for your story stuff, but make something interesting happen in the damn show.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:03 AM 09-17-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'll repeat myself - is there any better way to bring Deadpool into the MCU than this show with the way she breaks the fourth wall?

Well, there probably really is, but I'd still like to see it. Lol
In the last episode it looked like Daredevil's helmet showed up in a hat box.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:05 AM 09-17-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
This show doesn't really work in half hour per week increments. Just as it begins to have something interesting, it ends.

The one hour Bill Bixby Hulk formula needs to be applied here. Have cool stuff happen at 15 minutes in, and 44 minutes in. Use the other half hour for your story stuff, but make something interesting happen in the damn show.
It does feel like each episode ends abruptly. I'm used to hour long episodes so just as I'm kind of getting into it...it ends. But it's light and fluffy so I don't know if I'd stick through a whole hour of this stuff at a time.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:10 AM 09-17-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
In the last episode it looked like Daredevil's helmet showed up in a hat box.
Thank you. The gold color was throwing me, but I'd bet that's right especially knowing that've already spoiled him showing up in the show.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:32 AM 09-17-2022
Thank you. The gold color was throwing me, but I'd bet that's right especially knowing that've already spoiled him showing up in the show.
Yeah. Same for me about the color, but those horns looked like the distinctive horns. He's also a superhero lawyer so they could fit it in.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:38 AM 09-17-2022

She-Hulk episode 5 just explained Daredevil's big MCU change

By David Opie
15 Sep 2022

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...l-yellow-suit/
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:26 AM 09-17-2022
Daredevils first suit like this was yellow, so it fits his classic appearance from the books. In the Netflix series they went straight from blindfold to red suit.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:27 AM 09-18-2022
I can't believe anyone watches such an idiotic show.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:05 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I can't believe anyone watches such an idiotic show.
I can't believe you're in here at 9:30 on a Sunday morning pissed off that people watch this show.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:44 PM 09-18-2022
I can't believe you're in here at 9:30 on a Sunday morning pissed off that people watch this show.
I can't believe there is someone in here not believing someone is in here at 9:30 on a Sunday morning pissed off that people watch this show.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:14 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I can't believe there is someone in here not believing someone is in here at 9:30 on a Sunday morning pissed off that people watch this show.
That really pisses me off.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:09 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That really pisses me off.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:24 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by :
Data tracking company Nielsen released their viewership data for the week of August 15th to August 21st and Marvel Studios’ She-Hulk: Attorney At Law series is not on any of their top 10 lists.

She-Hulk premiered on August 18th on Disney+ and was beat by The Sandman, Stranger Things, Never Have I Ever, Locke & Key, Untold, Virgin River, A League Of Their Own, Echoes, Only Murders In The Build, and Instant Dream Home on Nielsen’s Top 10 Original Streaming chart.

As noted below, She-Hulk’s viewership was below 395 million minutes, which was 10th place Instant Dream Home’s viewership minutes...
Originally Posted by :
It’s unclear if She-Hulk: Attorney At Law is the worst performing Marvel Studios television series on Disney+ given Ms. Marvel’s first episode made the charts back on the week ending June 12th with 259 million minutes viewed.

It’s possible She-Hulk: Attorney At Law could have performed better than Ms. Marvel given we only know it was viewed less than 395 million minutes.

Regardless, the show not making the charts is the first Marvel Studios show to not make Nielsen’s Top 10 Original chart. As noted above, Ms. Marvel placed 10th when it debuted with 259 million minutes...

‘She-Hulk: Attorney At Law’ Premiere Ratings Fail To Break Into Nielsen Top 10, Another Failure For Victoria Alonso’s Business Strategy
[Reply]
Jamie 07:10 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Another Failure For Victoria Alonso’s Business Strategy
"Victoria Alonso’s Business Strategy"? :-) She's the #3 person at Marvel, and her job isn't even creative, she's in charge of post-production and visual effects. Whatever this website is, they should try harder to hide their sexism.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up