ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 335
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
listopencil 07:34 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

Well...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RustShack 07:35 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Wow.

Spoiler!
I can't believe you would say wow! Something must have happened that episode, thanks for ruining it for me.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:36 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I can't believe you would say wow! Something must have happened that episode, thanks for ruining it for me.
Sorry. Fuck me. I'm an asshole.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:49 PM 05-22-2016
No way Meera can outrun the wight army with Bran sledding behind her. So we'll no doubt see Benjen again soon, no?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:52 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Well...

Spoiler!
The battle at the tree was bigger than I would've guessed, but I wouldn't call Hodor a main character. My point was just that someone wouldn't likely write "That was a great episode!" after Ned's death, the Red Wedding, etc.

But regardless.

That was a great episode!
[Reply]
DaFace 07:53 PM 05-22-2016
But seriously, Arya used to be my favorite character, and now I'm just bored. Let's give her something interesting to do soon, yes?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:56 PM 05-22-2016
That paradoxical time loop was pretty major, I thought. Although they've teased at it a couple times in the show and at least once in the books.

Not to mention the death of Bloodraven, Hodor, Summer and the Children of the Forest. Together they might combine to have the impact of one major character.

Lots happening..
[Reply]
DaFace 07:59 PM 05-22-2016
Also, that was the most blatant cock shot I think I've ever seen. Just...blammo...full screen cock for not plot reason whatsoever.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:00 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That paradoxical time loop was pretty major, I thought. Although they've teased at it a couple times in the show and at least once in the books.

Not to mention the death of Bloodraven, Hodor, Summer and the Children of the Forest. Together they might combine to have the impact of one major character.

Lots happening..
I'm kind of disappointed that the direwolves have basically ended up just being overgrown dogs. Is Jon's the only one left at this point?
[Reply]
Sorter 08:02 PM 05-22-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:03 PM 05-22-2016
Baelish is still manipulating. Trying to sow seeds of dissension between Jon and Sansa.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:06 PM 05-22-2016
Based on those three comments, I would bet that, in tonight's episode:

1. Plot lines generally advance in a satisfying, but not unpredictable direction
2. There are no major battles
3. There are no surprise deaths to major characters

If I'm wrong, I'll retract my criticism of that even minor spoilers give a lot away.
No offense, but I think you were off on all of these! :-)

Hodor may not be a main character, but he is a fan favorite. And technically, Euron died. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 08:12 PM 05-22-2016
The battle at the tree was bigger than I would've guessed, but I wouldn't call Hodor a main character. My point was just that someone wouldn't likely write "That was a great episode!" after Ned's death, the Red Wedding, etc.

But regardless.

That was a great episode!

I think Ned's death is what hooked me on the series in the first place. That really was a great episode, as well as the Red Wedding episode. Great and terrible things happening. I really didn't like Bran's direwolf going down although it did fit into the motif of everyone being sacrificed so that Bran could escape.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:14 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Baelish is still manipulating. Trying to sow seeds of dissension between Jon and Sansa.
Agreed. Kind of killed Sansa's "awakening". I was thinking how all of a sudden she's got passion and fire. No longer a sniveling brat. Then Baelish pisses on her parade. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 08:15 PM 05-22-2016
Also, that was the most blatant cock shot I think I've ever seen. Just...blammo...full screen cock for not plot reason whatsoever.
Emilia Clark wanted to see more cock.

I'm kind of disappointed that the direwolves have basically ended up just being overgrown dogs. Is Jon's the only one left at this point?
I agree, and I'm not sure but I think so.
[Reply]
Page 162 of 335
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Up