ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 51
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How broke are you?
R8RFAN 11:32 AM 03-18-2011
Instead of hijacking a thread lets make our own...
How far up to your ass are you in debt are you?
How close are you to filing for Bankruptcy.
How many of you borrow from Mom and Dad because you are sorry as hell and have to drive that car that sounds like a pissed off bumble bee?

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...

It's on :-)

I will start the thread

0 Mortgage debt
0 Consumer debt
0 Car payments

Bills I owe
Directv
Insurance
Taxes
Utilities
Food
and Cell Phone (thanks luv)
[Reply]
Brock 03:56 PM 03-18-2011
Tell the waitress at Cracker Barrel we said hi.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:58 PM 03-18-2011
Oh before I go, those neighbors had one of those adjustable mortgages and they could barely make the payment when it was low, but then the rate started going up, last thing I saw was the little kid peering out the moving van window and I haven't seen em since.

Anyhoo, I will be back with more heart warming stories in a little while
[Reply]
WebGem 04:02 PM 03-18-2011
Being a Raiders fan = debt
[Reply]
Ugly Duck 04:24 PM 03-18-2011
I owe zero on credit cards - only use American Express so I have to pay it off monthly. Paid cash for my cars - zero car payments. My home has been valued at $450,000 more than the $48,000 that I owe on it. I'm a creditor's nightmare....
[Reply]
teedubya 04:28 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
It's funny, more people are concerned the way words are spelled or phrased here than the actual subject at hand...

This is why 60% of the people in this country live from paycheck to paycheck, it's not because they don't make enough money, it's because they are stupid, that's right.. Stupid...

I have all the sympathy in the world for people that are truly broke and need help, I will help them too.... You can't help stupid though...
The thread is fine. You being an asshole and calling someone a pedophile, rapist, mother and sister fucker is a bit past the line of human decency and civility.

But you are an idiot Raiders fan compounded by being a dumbass UNC fan.

You've been banned before, I sense another ban hammer in your future.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:31 PM 03-18-2011
I've never been approved by a credit card company.
[Reply]
WebGem 04:33 PM 03-18-2011
Haha wow I just realized he was a UNC fan too. The thread made me start to like him because it's hilarious, but now I hate him again.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:09 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Ugly Duck:
I owe zero on credit cards - only use American Express so I have to pay it off monthly. Paid cash for my cars - zero car payments. My home has been valued at $450,000 more than the $48,000 that I owe on it. I'm a creditor's nightmare....
That's awesome man,you deserve it to, congrats to you :-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:12 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by teedubya:
The thread is fine. You being an asshole and calling someone a pedophile, rapist, mother and sister ****er is a bit past the line of human decency and civility.

But you are an idiot Raiders fan compounded by being a dumbass UNC fan.

You've been banned before, I sense another ban hammer in your future.
But if I had shown you where he uses my family as an example, I am sure that you would have given him an infraction too.
If it makes you feel manly to give infractions then go for it.

Yea I got banned for posting a box of tissues and I got banned after the Raiders kicked your ass in a thread I had been in all week.

PS, how broke are you?
[Reply]
Over-Head 05:13 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by WebGem:
Being a Raiders fan = debt
Does sex and travel mean anything to you?

Go take a flying fuck!
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:13 PM 03-18-2011
How much does it cost here to be able to give infractions? I know it's done with money and I got plenty of infractions to give out on this thread...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:16 PM 03-18-2011
1/1
How many ex wives? How many illegitimate children?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:18 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
How many ex wives? How many illegitimate children?
1 X 0 kids with her
No other kids that I know of..

How bout you?
[Reply]
Red Beans 05:22 PM 03-18-2011
It pisses you off don't it? We are trying to get people out of debt here, who's life am I destroying except those who rely on people to be up to their ass in debt to prosper, if this is you... who cares.
I have two mortgages, for about 180k, one's a rental that I pay double on every month (I'm breaking even by doing this) and it'll be paid off in about 7 years, and the other is primary. That's all my debt. I just get tired of your broken record.

"I'm debt free!"

"Look at me!"

"I'm debt free!"

Good for you making a difference, but your clouding my message board with some stupid bullshit scheme. What's your website? I know you've got one...Do I get a free CD for calling the 1800 number and listening to the testimonials??
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:22 PM 03-18-2011
It pisses you off don't it? We are trying to get people out of debt here, who's life am I destroying except those who rely on people to be up to their ass in debt to prosper, if this is you... who cares.
What's this we shit? You're not helping anyone. This is just another thread where you brag about how much money you have.

Let's see a screenshot of your bank account. Black out the account numbers and show us all of your money.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 51
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up