ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 88
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:09 PM 10-18-2022
On the flip side he's saying that his family is less important than football. He won't quit until no team wants him. That's fucking pathetic.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:11 PM 10-18-2022
I understand what he's saying but I'm going to interpret the worst possible way because fuck tom brady. he sucks and should retire
[Reply]
loochy 01:13 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I took it as the way he said it. He's saying that it's tough to be a family man and play football.

Yes, it is for HIM, because of the commitment level he CHOOSES to have.

Fell sorry for me and all my problems.

I don't know where you are getting that part. He's explaining what he CHOOSES to put into it. Maybe you think that's shitty? Fine, and agreed. But he's not asking for sympathy. He's explaining why he does what he does.

The big bosses at my company are the same way. When you become director or VP, you pretty much forefit your life. They're putting in 60 to 70 hours at the office, plus they are always on call and reading their email when they are not at the office. I think no matter what the pay, I wouldn't do that. It's the reason I quit climbing the ladder at work - I saw my father in law's work life and what it did to the relationship between him and his son.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
As others have mentioned, you guys are taking his comment the wrong way. He is just trying to say how seriously he takes football.

He could have used better words true but my God calm down.

I think it's pretty cool to hear something like that especially from someone his age and who has accomplished as much as he has.
i hope he fucking dies
[Reply]
Balto 01:20 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, I don't get how someone could marry a player like Tom Brady and expect anything other than this
I don't think she expected him to play into his 50's haha
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:21 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Balto:
I don't think she expected him to play into his 50's haha
Sure she did. She knew how competitive and egotistical he was when she married him.

Like him, she has an inflated ego, and she probably thought this kind of stuff only happens to other people.
[Reply]
loochy 01:26 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Sure she did. She knew how competitive and egotistical he was when she married him.

Like him, she has an inflated ego, and she probably thought this kind of stuff only happens to other people.

Yeah, guys like that NEVER quit. He's not Tony Romo, who famously said after a loss "If losing a sporting event is the worse thing that ever happens to me, have had a wonderful life" He's like Michael Jordan, with that inner drive just eating at him all the time, never quitting, never relenting
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:59 PM 10-18-2022
Gotta admit...I just don't see it. What's all the hype about? :-)

I worked with a handful of Brazilian chicks when I lived in Costa Rica and Gisele would've been the least-attractive of the bunch - and that's not hyperbole. 5'11" too, can you imagine how big and ugly her feet are? :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM 10-18-2022
tom is gay
[Reply]
jd1020 02:06 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I think she's overrated simply because she has that super model label, but she's not ugly or anything. DiCaprio is definitely pulling in the better looking models. Tom is getting the 2nd's.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:41 PM 10-18-2022
Today she would be nothing. When she started many years ago she was the hot deal and she made hundreds of millions.
[Reply]
loochy 02:54 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

I worked with a handful of Brazilian chicks when I lived in Costa Rica and Gisele would've been the least-attractive of the bunch - and that's not hyperbole. 5'11" too, can you imagine how big and ugly her feet are? :-)

I agree. Of course, she is somewhat good looking, but her looks don't come anywhere near the hype. She's only "hot" because she's famous.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I think she's overrated simply because she has that super model label, but she's not ugly or anything. DiCaprio is definitely pulling in the better looking models. Tom is getting the 2nd's.
Today she would be nothing. When she started many years ago she was the hot deal and she made hundreds of millions.
Originally Posted by loochy:
I agree. Of course, she is somewhat good looking, but her looks don't come anywhere near the hype. She's only "hot" because she's famous.
She came up in a world where hot was tall, skinny and white.

These days men expect tits and ass and they are plentiful and on full display. And women have mastered the art of modifications. Make up game is on point for most women these days. BBL's and fake lashes and every chick has yoga pants to accentuate their assets.

You can walk through Wal Mart and spot hotter chicks.
[Reply]
jd1020 04:06 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You can walk through Wal Mart and spot hotter chicks.
Maybe a LA Wal Mart.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:18 PM 10-18-2022
The good news is that, most likely... this is the last season we'll ever see this arrogant prick again, and there is a certain solace in that
[Reply]
Page 29 of 88
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up