ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 476 of 488
« First < 376426466472473474475476 477478479480486 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
Stewie 08:03 PM 06-10-2022
We are over paying Chris Jones now.
[Reply]
TEX 08:04 PM 06-10-2022
J
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's pretty funny that two of the worst posters are on here pumping up the goddam Raiders of all teams because they got Davante Adams which is like getting the most expensive rims possible for your Toyota Corolla
Dude, you're always putting words in people's mouths...Such the good poster.:-)

I said that IMI, the Raiders will finish no worse than 2nd in the division. I never gave any reasons, and here you go, opening your mouth and spewing BS as to my reasons. Tell you what, let's you and I make a year long ban bet on that. You game? The odds are heavily in your favor...That is, of course, unless the Raiders are good.
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You say stupid shit and you don’t expect people to tell you you’re an idiot.

I’m not any more obsessed with you than Red Dawg, Tex, JakeF, or any of CP’s dumbest. I guess you can say that I’m obsessed with arguing with morons though. I can’t help myself.
That"s because you're the biggest moron here. :-)
It's ok. We still love you...
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:07 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah but the part around that engine changed and either got worse or will have to go through some growing pains as they develop. I don't think it's wise to assume or expect them to hit the ground running or for our defense to struggle as they figure out the league.

But maybe my expectations are too low. Maybe i should expect the rookies to come in and play like vets right away and to be difference makers right from the start.
The Raiders changed their coach, who tended to get on peoples' fucking nerves and tanked the whole fucker his first time around as a HC. Yes, people can learn their lessons and become better coaches... or they can be Romeo Crennel and become WORSE head coaches. What has McDaniels done since then? Crawled back to Belichick where he learned.... what, exactly? That is a HUGE question mark you're just glossing over like it's nothing.

But maybe my expectations are too low. Maybe i should expect every single flash move to come in and play/coach better than they did on their previous teams and not go through any kind of transition issues at all.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:26 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The Raiders changed their coach, who tended to get on peoples' fucking nerves and tanked the whole fucker his first time around as a HC. Yes, people can learn their lessons and become better coaches... or they can be Romeo Crennel and become WORSE head coaches. What has McDaniels done since then? Crawled back to Belichick where he learned.... what, exactly? That is a HUGE question mark you're just glossing over like it's nothing.

But maybe my expectations are too low. Maybe i should expect every single flash move to come in and play/coach better than they did on their previous teams and not go through any kind of transition issues at all.
He cheated, “but nothing like what we did in New England” and then proceeded to get fired and go back to New England.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:57 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah but the part around that engine changed and either got worse or will have to go through some growing pains as they develop. I don't think it's wise to assume or expect them to hit the ground running or for our defense to struggle as they figure out the league.

But maybe my expectations are too low. Maybe i should expect the rookies to come in and play like vets right away and to be difference makers right from the start.
Why not? Didn't Humphrey? Smith? Bolton? Sneed? To lesser extent- Ward? Fenton? Even Clyde was having a decent rookie year until he got hurt. Why all of the sudden are you certain that the new kids are all going to suck? Hasn't this coaching staff earned your respect?
[Reply]
-King- 08:25 AM 06-11-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Why not? Didn't Humphrey? Smith? Bolton? Sneed? To lesser extent- Ward? Fenton? Even Clyde was having a decent rookie year until he got hurt. Why all of the sudden are you certain that the new kids are all going to suck? Hasn't this coaching staff earned your respect?
Only ones without growing pains in that list are Humphrey and Smith.

And this has nothing to do with the coaching staff. It's just the reality that it can take anywhere from a few games to a full season for the majority of rookies to really get comfortable with playing in the league.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:36 AM 06-11-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He cheated, “but nothing like what we did in New England” and then proceeded to get fired and go back to New England.

Given he’s Patriot trash, my money is on Joshy continuing to be a shitty head coach.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:37 AM 06-11-2022
I think it's reasonable to expect the following players to be ready to contribute and contribute at a high level from the start of the season, or close to it:

1. McDuffie. Corners usually transition quickly, especially ones who have been well-coached in college. Washington has been turning out high-level, polished CBs like crazy. He's a very polished player who has always been advanced and played a lot as a true freshman at UW.

2. Kinnard. If he wins the RT job, it's a great sign, considering that Wylie is back and was very solid over there last year.

3. Karlaftis. He's a physically mature player with high intelligence, work ethic, and motor.

The rest of the rookies are guys who will be asked to fit into roles but who DO have veteran depth in front of them: Moore. Cook will likely be a subpackage guy to start (with fewer responsibilities/packages).

Shoot, even McDuffie has some veteran CBs in front of him who have played at high levels for KC in Fenton and Sneed (assuming Fenton is healthy).
[Reply]
-King- 10:33 AM 06-11-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I think it's reasonable to expect the following players to be ready to contribute and contribute at a high level from the start of the season, or close to it:

1. McDuffie. Corners usually transition quickly, especially ones who have been well-coached in college. Washington has been turning out high-level, polished CBs like crazy. He's a very polished player who has always been advanced and played a lot as a true freshman at UW.

2. Kinnard. If he wins the RT job, it's a great sign, considering that Wylie is back and was very solid over there last year.

3. Karlaftis. He's a physically mature player with high intelligence, work ethic, and motor.

The rest of the rookies are guys who will be asked to fit into roles but who DO have veteran depth in front of them: Moore. Cook will likely be a subpackage guy to start (with fewer responsibilities/packages).

Shoot, even McDuffie has some veteran CBs in front of him who have played at high levels for KC in Fenton and Sneed (assuming Fenton is healthy).
I hope so. If they do, then yeah I agree that we're still the team to beat in the division.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:05 AM 06-11-2022
I think you can include Chenal in that, he's going to be a guy who you simply can't leave on the bench in my opinion. He's a play waiting to happen.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:47 AM 06-11-2022
DK Metcalf didn't show up to mandatory minicamp, he didn't look good without Wilson last year, wants a new contract... is he on the move?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:12 PM 06-11-2022
No and if he was it wouldn't be here no matter what some "insiders" tell you
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:42 PM 06-11-2022
No and if he was it wouldn't be here no matter what some "insiders" tell you
I agree he won't play in KC, unfortunately.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:56 PM 06-11-2022
I think you can include Chenal in that, he's going to be a guy who you simply can't leave on the bench in my opinion. He's a play waiting to happen.

Spags will certainly try to leave him on the bench…
[Reply]
Page 476 of 488
« First < 376426466472473474475476 477478479480486 > Last »
Up