ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If the Chiefs traded into top 10 who would you want them to draft?
Couch-Potato 12:41 PM 02-22-2024
No Marvin Harrison Jr fans here, eh?
[Reply]
Dante84 12:47 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
He'll be gone by pick 5 I think. I cant imagine the price for that move.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:37 PM 02-22-2024
I think most are just assuming we're picking outside of the top 5 in this scenario.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 04:01 PM 02-22-2024
Most mocks I see have Harrison Jr going #4 to Cards
[Reply]
wachashi 02:17 PM 02-22-2024
I think it would have to Joe Alt. Maybe Fashanu if they fell in love with him, and maybe he's there at 10.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:20 PM 02-22-2024
My board would look like this:

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Joe Alt
4. Rome Odunze
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 03:59 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Joe Alt
4. Rome Odunze
Wow interesting. I was thinking LT over WR. I highly respect your opinion, draft and football takes etc. Is there other LT’s you would take over WR?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:45 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Wow interesting. I was thinking LT over WR. I highly respect your opinion, draft and football takes etc. Is there other LT’s you would take over WR?
My 5th would be Fashanu, who's a LT.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:52 PM 02-22-2024
Nabers.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:07 PM 02-22-2024

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Joe Alt
4. Rome Odunze
I might put Fashanu between Alt and Odunze. In fact, on this team, I think he's as good a pick as Alt would be. He's going to be a stud pass blocker. I think the big difference between the two is that Alt is going to be a better run blocker and may have a slightly higher floor as a pass blocker. But even at that, I don't think he's as athletic as Fashanu. Fashanu is as likely as not to be a better pass-blocker for our deeper sets and Andy's desire to leave guys alone on the edge even against speed rushers.

1. Harrison
2. Nabers
3. Alt
4. Fashanu
5. Odunze

That'd be my top 5.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:47 PM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I might put Fashanu between Alt and Odunze. In fact, on this team, I think he's as good a pick as Alt would be. He's going to be a stud pass blocker. I think the big difference between the two is that Alt is going to be a better run blocker and may have a slightly higher floor as a pass blocker. But even at that, I don't think he's as athletic as Fashanu. Fashanu is as likely as not to be a better pass-blocker for our deeper sets and Andy's desire to leave guys alone on the edge even against speed rushers.

1. Harrison
2. Nabers
3. Alt
4. Fashanu
5. Odunze

That'd be my top 5.
I was wondering where you guys rank or what you think of Latham from Alabama? Is he a RT in NFL?

Also Mims from Georgia, and Guyton from Oklahoma?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:59 PM 02-23-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
I was wondering where you guys rank or what you think of Latham from Alabama? Is he a RT in NFL?

Also Mims from Georgia, and Guyton from Oklahoma?
I'd probably rank all three of those guys in that order - Latham, Mims, Guyton.

I would maybe trade into the early 20s for Mims or Latham and probably just hope Guyton slides. But at the cost of an extra 3rd round pick, I just don't know.

We have so little draft capital this year.

I mean I'd FAR prefer give up 2 firsts and a little more to move up to 8/9 and get Fashanu than try to move up to say 18 and get Mims without giving up an extra 1. So I guess that says something about how I view Mims ability to transition and Latham's ability to translate.

Because really if you view (especially) Mims in a vacuum, he has tools that are on par with Alt and Fashanu. I should be more than happy to try to get up to 20(ish) to grab him if he fel that far. But there are so many unknowns around him.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:22 PM 02-27-2024

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Joe Alt
4. Rome Odunze
If we moved into the top 10, my board would look like this:

1. Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Joe Alt
4. Rome Odunze
5. Olumuyiwa Fashanu

I would put Keon Coleman and Brian Thomas Jr. in a tier just below that.

But, if we stay at 32, and Troy Franklin is there, and none of those other guys fall to us, and we DON'T take him, I will have a fucking meltdown.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:42 AM 03-16-2024
I'd be all in on Joe Alt, it would free up huge money for 5 years, the LT position would be solid and his dad being a former Chief you gotta know he'd be special and play his heart out. We can find a WR in a later round. Joe Alt is special
[Reply]
O.city 04:19 PM 02-22-2024
Alt or Fashanu would be an ideal fit in Andy's offense. Man, I want one of those, but we keep winning superbowls.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up