ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 37
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
In Memoriam>(RIP) Nzoner
Katie 04:55 PM 12-10-2022
Joe is back in the hospital. Infection in the gall bladder returned and they had to clean out the stint again. He is doing better now that he’s gotten a few days of antibiotics and should be going home Monday.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:58 PM 12-10-2022
hang in there joe.
[Reply]
srvy 08:50 PM 12-10-2022
In my prayers Nzoner
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:12 PM 12-10-2022
In my prayers Nzoner. (As is HayWire)
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:18 PM 12-11-2022
From Joe's Facebook :

Finally a moment to post. Let’s just say I have been/am a very sick person and thanks to yet another week in the hospital I am finally regaining some strength and batting these infections.
Anyhow won’t bore everyone with the details however once I’m cut loose from here I’ll be going home in hospice care as this battle has beat me down and I’m so ready to rest and see my love Kathy Beth Russell Tracy.
if a Christmas Miracle is in my future I’ll welcome it it and if not will take yet another chance to share you with all the true meaning of a Christmas Miracle and that’s seeing a life changed by Jesus’ saving Grace.
Lastly please all when thetime comes keep your eyes open for a new ministry God laid on my heart called LOSS….LOSS OF SPOUSE SANCTUARY that we are trying to get going as a reach out to those who have lost their spouse.
I’m hoping to use the building as part of the reach out so please if inclined remember LOSS if you’d like to make a donation or you’d simply like to see about volunteer opportunities.
If you’d like to reach out I can get you in touch with someone from our new board.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:34 PM 12-11-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
From Joe's Facebook :

Finally a moment to post. Let’s just say I have been/am a very sick person and thanks to yet another week in the hospital I am finally regaining some strength and batting these infections.
Anyhow won’t bore everyone with the details however once I’m cut loose from here I’ll be going home in hospice care as this battle has beat me down and I’m so ready to rest and see my love Kathy Beth Russell Tracy.
if a Christmas Miracle is in my future I’ll welcome it it and if not will take yet another chance to share you with all the true meaning of a Christmas Miracle and that’s seeing a life changed by Jesus’ saving Grace.
Lastly please all when thetime comes keep your eyes open for a new ministry God laid on my heart called LOSS….LOSS OF SPOUSE SANCTUARY that we are trying to get going as a reach out to those who have lost their spouse.
I’m hoping to use the building as part of the reach out so please if inclined remember LOSS if you’d like to make a donation or you’d simply like to see about volunteer opportunities.
If you’d like to reach out I can get you in touch with someone from our new board.
Damn. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:02 PM 12-11-2022
From Joe's Facebook :

What a warrior and an inspiration. God bless you, Joe. You have lived a wonderful life. May God bless you and keep you in His loving arms
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:44 PM 12-11-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
What a warrior and an inspiration. God bless you, Joe. You have lived a wonderful life. May God bless you and keep you in His loving arms
Well said.....not sure I could add anything, ChiTown.

Joe....no matter how much time God has intended for you at this point, may he wrap his arms around you and give you comfort. You are an inspiration to those of us who know you....and set a good example for all of us to follow.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:05 PM 12-12-2022
From Joe's Facebook :

What a great and much needed ministry. Thank you Nzoner.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:16 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
What a great and much needed ministry. Thank you Nzoner.
This is so Joe.

He's been determined to turn his tragedy into a testimony for quite some time now, even before his diagnosis.

This is SUPER cool, the layout is perfect for a great outreach.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:29 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
This is so Joe.

He's been determined to turn his tragedy into a testimony for quite some time now, even before his diagnosis.

This is SUPER cool, the layout is perfect for a great outreach.
It is perfect. Absolutely hit it out of park on that.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:09 AM 12-16-2022
From Joe's Facebook :

This makes me sad and also very happy for and proud of Joe. I'm glad you're at peace with everything, Joe. And I'm very happy to have known you. God bless you.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 08:44 PM 12-17-2022
From Joe's Facebook :

So sorry for all you have gone through Joe. Praying for a miracle but finding comfort in knowing you're in good hands.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:34 PM 12-11-2022
Very sad to hear. Saying prayers for you Joe.
[Reply]
scho63 06:19 PM 12-11-2022
Joe I am privileged to have met you and I wish you a peaceful journey.

May God spare you anymore pain and suffering.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 37
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up