ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 469
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 11:07 AM 01-01-2022
For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 07:54 PM 05-04-2022
Vinny "Future Royals Hall of Famer" Pasquantino 1.02 OPS (leads Omaha)
Pratto .803 OPS
Michael Massey .909 OPS (AA)
Maikael Garcia .792 OPS (AA) related to Escobar somehow. Great plate discipline, no power though.
Loftin .655 OPS (AA)

Foster Griffin 3.00 ERA (AAA)
Jon Heasley 3.63 ERA (AAA)
Brady Singer 3.38 ERA (AAA)
Jackson Kowar 1.2 billion ERA (AAA)
Asa Lacy 4.66 ERA (AA)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:56 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Sinclair CEO: Bally Sports DTC Service “Bally Sports+” will cost $19.99/month or $189.99/year.

Expected to launch with 5 MLB teams (Rays, Marlins, Royals, Brewers, & Tigers) in June.

https://t.co/Cp9dwvBOV5

cc @mediagazer @Techmeme

$SBGI $T $FUBO $GOOG $DIS

Can't embed tweets on my phone.
Everyone bitched for years about cable and wanted to do ala carte mode. Figuring out its expensive with all the streaming. Sports fans had it pretty good with cable.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:59 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Sorry, Vinnie

Dayton Moore is an incompetent stooge. I'm glad that you KC fans agree with me on that. I live in Oregon you see, so it's very rare to come across a Royal fan. One time at a Chiefs playoff game viewing party hosted by a buddy of mine that moved from KC to Oregon a few years prior, one of his other invited guests was also a KC transplant, and they both love the Royals. So I get into this long argument with the new KC fan I'd met about if Dayton Moore was good or not. I took the position that he's a clown that knows less about GMing a baseball team than your average daily fantasy player on fucking draftkings dot com. He took the position that "Flags fly Forever", the Royals having somewhat recently won a World Series.

Long story short, we couldn't agree on if Dayton Moore is incompetent or genius. I went onto travelocity and I pulled up two round trip tickets to KCI, and I told him I'm taking you to KC, even though you're from there and I'm not. I didn't tell him why I was flying him out there.

When we landed, I had a limo already lined up to take us to our destination. It was the George Brett statue. I said, hey look at this statue right here, and then assaulted him violently. When he regained consciousness, he took me to a BBQ place and we agreed that CEH isn't great.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:56 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I told you guys Sinclair Broadcasting sucks.

This is the greediest media corporation around (and that's saying something) doing whatever it can to squeeze every last penny out of the contracts they purchased.

I hope they fail. Hard.

BallySports will continue to be the ONLY app I use another person's login for. And I'll continue to not feel bad about it.
Sinclair lost a ton of money buying up all of that too, they're trying to get back what they can, they aren't in a good spot at all.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:09 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sinclair lost a ton of money buying up all of that too, they're trying to get back what they can, they aren't in a good spot at all.
Yeah, fuck them. I hope they take a bath on it. They're shit tier.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:45 PM 05-04-2022
When do we DFA on Bubic?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:53 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
When do we DFA on Bubic?
Omaha him. He still could end up as 5th starter or long man in the bullpen.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:07 AM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Vinny "Future Royals Hall of Famer" Pasquantino 1.02 OPS (leads Omaha)
Pratto .803 OPS
Michael Massey .909 OPS (AA)
Maikael Garcia .792 OPS (AA) related to Escobar somehow. Great plate discipline, no power though.
Loftin .655 OPS (AA)

Foster Griffin 3.00 ERA (AAA)
Jon Heasley 3.63 ERA (AAA)
Brady Singer 3.38 ERA (AAA)
Jackson Kowar 1.2 billion ERA (AAA)
Asa Lacy 4.66 ERA (AA)

Massey is going to be Merrifield’s replacement. I have high hopes for the kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
nychief 08:22 AM 05-05-2022
Loftin is heating up. 3 2bs last night.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:55 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Does Matheny realize he doesn't work for St. Louis any longer?
Like Reid can't take the field for the Chiefs, Matheny can take the field for the Royals. At some point the players have to play their position better. And all at the same time.

The other day when we had the bases loaded and no outs and yielded no runs, that's the kind of thing that just can't happen. They have to be professionals and play the game better.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:43 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, fuck them. I hope they take a bath on it. They're shit tier.
They even sold their pro wrestling company that gave them easy content and always turned a profit...Sinclair is probably gonna go bankrupt.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:38 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They even sold their pro wrestling company that gave them easy content and always turned a profit...Sinclair is probably gonna go bankrupt.

Well, good. We’d all be better off for it. Sinclair is trash.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 07:55 PM 05-05-2022

Seuly Matias is 2-2 with a home run (his 4th) and a walk tonight. Has his season average up to .274 and his OPS up to .867. Over his last 7 games he has 4 XBH, 7 BB, and just 9 K. He’s still got a ways to go, but I’m encouraged by the steps he’s taken this year. pic.twitter.com/riW44S2Jik

— Royals Farm Report (@RoyalsFarm) May 6, 2022

Any chance of a breakthrough here?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:19 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:

Any chance of a breakthrough here?
He's only 23 and the physical tools are still present. Stranger things have happened.

I thought Melendez and Pratto were dead in the water as prospects after 2019, and look where those dudes are now.
[Reply]
chiefqueen 10:41 AM 05-06-2022
Just a heads up...there's is a very good chance that tonight's and tomorrow night's game in Baltimore will be rained out (the rain is forecasted to end Sunday morning).

I think we are looking at a traditional DH Sunday followed by a make-up game Mon. afternoon. (Both teams have Mon as an off day and Baltimore's next series is a home).

I think this is way the Royals went ahead and had Salvy DH Wed. instead of giving him consecutive days off like Hud wanted. They checked the forecast and knew rainouts were likely in Baltimore.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 469
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up