ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 80
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury Updates Thread
Chiefspants 04:51 PM 01-21-2023
Figured it would be more ideal to give this its own thread than the Jaguars gamethread.

Unspoiler to see the first two updates

Spoiler!

UPDATE 3: Courtesy of King - High Ankle Sprain Confirmed

MRI today confirmed that Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a high ankle sprain during Saturday’s win over the Jaguars, per league source. “Nothing more than that,” said one source, and Mahomes has said he plans to play in next Sunday’s AFC Championship Game.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 22, 2023

UPDATE 4: Got asked to add this report from Arrowhead Pride to the OP: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/...chiefs-presser
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:12 PM 01-25-2023
Chiefshrink is literally butt fucking tarded
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:22 PM 01-25-2023
Andy and Patrick have a huge advantage in gameplanning this week if Mahomes is healthy.

Bengals enter the game cautious, not knowing the true status of Mahomes ankle.

Chiefs start the game conservative - quick passes, not much movement outside the pocket, slightly more running than usual.

Bengals get fed up, and come up to play the short stuff.

Out of nowhere, triple reverse boot throwback to mahomes who hits a streaking hardman for six.

BOOM BITCHES
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:28 PM 01-25-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:28 PM 01-25-2023
I can't imagine the Bengals preparing for anything other than Mahomes at 100%.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:37 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
100%. But they'll test that ankle early and often. If Mahomes comes up limping at any point, they're going to go after that ankle for certain.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:39 PM 01-25-2023

Get your dicks rub them down with baby oil because Mahomes is going full Terminator
[Reply]
TEX 04:42 PM 01-25-2023
Wishful thinking on Romo's part, because he wants to be double penetrated by Allen and Burrow.
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 04:42 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Petro is such a drama queen. I get the angle of trying to ring out the truth when most of KC sports media are just a bunch of fluffers, but the man is always looking for the negative.
Basing history on all other high ankle sprains, I don't know why anyone would think otherwise (that he will be severely hampered). We must have gotten lucky it was a grade 1 high ankle sprain.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:48 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Basing history on all other high ankle sprains, I don't know why anyone would think otherwise (that he will be severely hampered). We must have gotten lucky it was a grade 1 high ankle sprain.
We’ll never know. Mahomes is a tough dude and is pretty good adjusting to injuries. He played through injury stuff in college where he probably should have rested. The game against Tampa where he ran around 500 yards with a toe that required surgery is a good example of his ability to fight through injuries.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:54 PM 01-25-2023
Wishful thinking on Romo's part, because he wants to be double penetrated by Allen and Burrow.
I absolutely hate Tony Romo, in every facet.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:58 PM 01-25-2023
Mahomes should have brought out the Sammy Watkins memorial prosthetic leg to troll the media.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:01 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Despite this greatest of news I vow to find something or someone to be angry at
Hey fuck you man! go die in an AIDS tree fire or something!

How'd I do? Am I one of the cool kids now?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:04 PM 01-25-2023
The key going in is going to be making them think he's limited.

Then BOOM.

Hit 'em with the hook.
[Reply]
irafreak 05:06 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Get your dicks rub them down with baby oil because Mahomes is going full Terminator
I think I accidentally thumbs downed this. Sorry.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:12 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
They are saying on sports talk that ..” what do you expect Andy, Patrick and the team to say.. That he’s messed up and limited”?? Petro thinks is still hurt pretty bad and this is a show.. I say bullshit. It’s just a mild sprain.
Petro has a BMI of 45 and struggles to get out of bed when healthy, so he assumes everyone suffers from the same aches and pains that he does. He believes that it must be worse than normal when injured, but fails to realize that Mahomes probably doesn’t have to take cholesterol medication or limit his exercise to evening walks after dinner like him.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 80
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up