ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 56
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
SLAG 07:26 PM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
I miss Adrianna. Why was she never given a nude scene? :-)

She Didn't give James Gandofini a BJ
[Reply]
John_Locke 08:37 PM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
He stole from his customers and brought the feds into his business. And since he was cheating on his pregnant wife...he deserves to get caught...like I said...I would have killed him. Benny was w rong every step of the way.

he didn't give Artie the money TS told him to so now he is stealing from the boss and screwing with Artie. The kid is gonna bite the farm
[Reply]
Otter 04:42 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by :
**** Artie, let's get back to the real characters.
Tony and Artie parallel each other; they’re opposite sides of the same coin. One envies with the other has without being able to see the forest through the trees.

Artie has the life Tony no longer wants, an honest living and Tony has what Artie wants, the power to slam his fist on the table and people jump while saying ‘how high’. Not sure where it’s going but don’t plan on Artie going anywhere, he’s the yin to T’s yang.

Unless the story lines change all of a sudden I’m beginning to think the last season is going to be a character study on morals and consequences. There will be a couple more blood baths and shady deals buy I think we’re watching the twilight years of the Dom and his crew.

If that’s how it’s going to go down I really want to see a showdown of Paulie vs. Tony like T had with Ralphie Cifaretto over Pie ‘O My (the race horse they went in on). Paulies a complete psycho, I love his character.

I’d love to know how the Arabs are going to play into the big collapse.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:23 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:
The credit card scheme will be what brings them down. The government looking into terroists finds the evidence. Remember at the first of the season they showed a preview of the season and it showed Chris gunning down two people in a restauraunt. Maybe its him killing the arabs?
[Reply]
cadmonkey 06:20 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by Pittsie:
Chris, I think. They eyebrows were pretty distinctive.

Well that and the fact that he was trying like hell to get into that room for free stuff and was pissed that he couldn't. Then he showed up with gifts for Tony.
[Reply]
RedandGold 06:30 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by cadmonkey:
Well that and the fact that he was trying like hell to get into that room for free stuff and was pissed that he couldn't. Then he showed up with gifts for Tony.

Not to mention that the gifts for Tony were all women's gifts (perfume, women's watch, pocket dog carrier)
[Reply]
Otter 06:46 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by RedandGold:
Not to mention that the gifts for Tony were all women's gifts (perfume, women's watch, pocket dog carrier)
Chrissy is pretty much dumb and has no reason being a capo outside of Tony looking out for him. Tony, don’t be a mob boss with a conscience, they go together like ice cream and wine.

Chrissy needs an AA sponsor to hold his hand, disaster waiting to happen.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 06:55 AM 04-25-2006
Did the hitmen from Naples screw up by leaving the map in Frankie Valli's car when they killed him?
[Reply]
Otter 06:57 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefnj:
Did the hitmen from Naples screw up by leaving the map in Frankie Valli's car when they killed him?
Doubt it.

They were on thier way back over to Italy when the bodies were discoverd.
[Reply]
trndobrd 07:08 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by RedandGold:

The look on Tony's face when he got that pocket dog carrier as part of his cut was priceless.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 07:08 AM 04-25-2006
Doubt it.

They were on thier way back over to Italy when the bodies were discoverd.
I thought Chris gave the junky a map to the location of the hit who in turn gave it to the hitmen . I believe the guy from Naples handed it to Valli then shot him and left the map in the car, possibly allowing it to be traced back to someone like Chris.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 07:12 AM 04-25-2006
Tony and Artie parallel each other; they’re opposite sides of the same coin. One envies with the other has without being able to see the forest through the trees.

Artie has the life Tony no longer wants, an honest living and Tony has what Artie wants, the power to slam his fist on the table and people jump while saying ‘how high’. Not sure where it’s going but don’t plan on Artie going anywhere, he’s the yin to T’s yang.

Unless the story lines change all of a sudden I’m beginning to think the last season is going to be a character study on morals and consequences. There will be a couple more blood baths and shady deals buy I think we’re watching the twilight years of the Dom and his crew.

If that’s how it’s going to go down I really want to see a showdown of Paulie vs. Tony like T had with Ralphie Cifaretto over Pie ‘O My (the race horse they went in on). Paulies a complete psycho, I love his character.

I don't totally agree, but nice summation. You mean Don, not Dom. I think the Muslims (probably terrorists) and the credit card scam are going to be the downfall of the whole crew. It's interesting how they have the money chain starting with Jews, then the mob as the middle man and then Muslim terrorists.
[Reply]
Otter 07:15 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
The look on Tony's face when he got that pocket dog carrier as part of his cut was priceless.
Said a thousand words. I think "WTF" and "dumbass" sums it up pretty well.

Originally Posted by :
I thought Chris gave the junky a map to the location of the hit who in turn gave it to the hitmen . I believe the guy from Naples handed it to Valli then shot him and left the map in the car, possibly allowing it to be traced back to someone like Chris.
Fingerprints? That may be possible but the show hasn't gone that way yet.

This isn't CSI.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 07:19 AM 04-25-2006
Said a thousand words. I think "WTF" and "dumbass" sums it up pretty well.

Fingerprints? That may be possible but the show hasn't gone that way yet.

This isn't CSI.
My wife asks about fingerprints and forensic evidence all the time with the Sopranos. It drives her crazy because she watches all of those real life forensic shows. But, the Soprano's just ignore it. It's not part of the script.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:16 AM 04-25-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
My wife asks about fingerprints and forensic evidence all the time with the Sopranos. It drives her crazy because she watches all of those real life forensic shows. But, the Soprano's just ignore it. It's not part of the script.
I always figured it was a purposeful oversight. Kind of making the subliminal scenario where the authorities, either because they don't care much about tracking down the killers of mob guys, or because there are dirty cops available to queer the forensic evidence, aren't all that effective at nabbing mob guys for day-to-day violence. If they're gonna get busted, it'll be the Feds busting them on RICO.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 56
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up