ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 172
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:20 PM 02-16-2022
Eric Bienemy is tending on twitter…. Clay you’re a god!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:22 PM 02-16-2022
To this day, nobody knows who "actually" calls the plays around here.

Maybe just have one playcaller? Or does that make the head coach obsolete if he's not either the OC or DC?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:22 PM 02-16-2022
dumbass needs to go prick his finger

I just cannot believe that any person currently living thinks that Eric Bieniemy, Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid have disagreed exactly one time and that the jenga tower came down after that.

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) February 17, 2022

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:23 PM 02-16-2022
Clay what time can I cum to you? Want to make sure my TV is working in HD! I have my lotion ready!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Eric Bienemy is tending on twitter…. Clay you’re a god!

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:24 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
dumbass needs to go prick his finger

Are you really calling out his diabetes because he doesn’t agree with you?

Good to see you’re still a douche. Maybe you should worry less about him and more about your retard of a friend, Shaggy Shane.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:26 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clay what time can I cum to you? Want to make sure my TV is working in HD! I have my lotion ready!!
Best I can do is a livestream of me firing Bienemy on my Madden franchise with the mod up that changes the interface to use the ESPN font.
[Reply]
BigRock 11:27 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by :
Nobody can say exactly when this happened but at one point during the AFC Championship, the following exchange took place after Bienemy called a play.
- "Several people", it's claimed on twitter, managed to hear an exchange between 3 coaches on the sideline and a player standing on the field.

- They not only managed to hear all sides of the conversation, they could quote it back and provide us with that epic transcript.

- BUT NOBODY REMEMBERS WHEN IT HAPPENED.

:-)
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 11:27 PM 02-16-2022
This article makes complete sense given what happened from the SB to the AFCCG. The only reason people don't want to believe it is for Political Correctness sake, and it seems AR kept EB around for PC purposes only. Just more proof that anything Woke goes to shit.
[Reply]
In58men 11:27 PM 02-16-2022
Also, no legitimate article “sets the table” with a bullet point that states “The NFL did not order the Chiefs to throw the game.” Should I continue to go on?

-Marc Boerigter
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:27 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He's an idiot who knows nothing and shits on those he doesn't agree with.

Yeah, I pull no punches with that clown.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:28 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
This article makes complete sense given what happened from the SB to the AFCCG. The only reason people don't want to believe it is for Political Correctness sake, and it seems AR kept EB around for PC purposes only. Just more proof that anything Woke goes to shit.
OR it could be because Andy is stupidly loyal to a complete fault….we saw this with Sutton.

Not about PC or being woke.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:29 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by BigRock:
- "Several people", it's claimed on twitter, managed to hear an exchange between 3 coaches on the sideline and a player standing on the field.

- They not only managed to hear all sides of the conversation, they could quote it back and provide us with that epic transcript.

- BUT NOBODY REMEMBERS WHEN IT HAPPENED.

:-)
Do you understand the reporting on such a quick moment might be quite nebulous?

What you should take from that report is the overall vibe of that scene. And it wasn't a good one.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:29 PM 02-16-2022

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:29 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
lol wut

Do you know where you're posting right now?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 172
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up