« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:10 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Beats our favorite teams ass to the tune of by 3pts each win? You are about to find out what an ass whoopin looks like bud.
3 points. 33 points. Does it lessen the W?
[Reply]
Stryker 08:11 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You're not lying at all, we'd all be Burrowheads if Mahomes never existed and we had him instead

I've been saying he has a certain aura about him, a certain something that kinda sets him apart since he first came on the scene... it almost reminded me of ours truly

But its reeeally starting to feel like he's running his mouth awful strong lately, liking the smell of his own shit... its a fine line between arrogant and confident, but Mahomes pulls it off sooo much better
You are correct. He is the most confident, cocky QB I have ever seen. He is smart and basically earned his RIGHT to be cocky and confident - he has beaten us 3 times straight BUT, HE WILL NOT THIS TIME! Mahomes on 1 fucking leg will make this a GLORIUS VICTORY! FUCK Joey B. Not this time bitch!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:15 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
3 points. 33 points. Does it lessen the W?
Your team will NOT be successful this time. Joey B is going home with a loss just like Buffalo. Your team will NOT win a 4th time - bank on it! CHIEFS are going to the SB and will win AGAIN!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:16 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
See the dip with the bills? Nope, none there either

23,000 no shows? Oops.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:20 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
He's definitely a cocky, entitled little narcissist. And, worst of all, he wears floral suits. :-)

We'll see how cocky he is Sunday night.
When he smashes the Chiefs and you smash your TV in a rage?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:22 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You're not lying at all, we'd all be Burrowheads if Mahomes never existed and we had him instead

I've been saying he has a certain aura about him, a certain something that kinda sets him apart since he first came on the scene... it almost reminded me of ours truly

But its reeeally starting to feel like he's running his mouth awful strong lately, liking the smell of his own shit... its a fine line between arrogant and confident, but Mahomes pulls it off sooo much better
Hell, if that were the case, you'd all start calling it Burrowhead.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:23 PM 01-25-2023

23,000 no shows? Oops.
Please come back here around 9:00 pm Sunday night so we can roast you and your defeated Bungals! Your team is NOT going to WIN this one - count on it! :-)

There WILL NOT be a 4th - Bengals are going home and licking their wounds. Sorry! Chiefs will win with a broke dick Mahomes! How will that victory feel against your cocky team? To ME. sensational.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:23 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Statistics say he waaaaay behind. 2 MVPs behind. 5 straight AFC Champ game appearances. A SB title behind. Bengals bragging about regular season victories by very small amounts is pathetic when you have won nothing ever. Chiefs play for rings now not bragging rights of the regular season. We beat the crap out of Brady 5 times in the regular season and does anyone think that's some big bragging right victory?
Exactly. Beating the Chiefs is no big deal.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:24 PM 01-25-2023
Exactly. Beating the Chiefs is no big deal.
You’re only winning because the league is racist.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:25 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dude hasn’t won a damn thing, but thinks he’s king of shit mountain. All those weapons etc yet zero rings, zero MVPs. Patrick got (and probably still does, but I deleted my Twitter) so much shit. Win a real ring Mafraudo… anyone could win with those weapons… etc. yet Joey 1-4 against the Browns gets nothing but kudos, and praise. It’s ridiculous. **** that smug prick. Win an actual championship before you claim to be the man.
Anyone can talk shit afterward. Ask any chiefs fan...

Talking and then doing it is so much better.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:26 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You talking about the only quarterback in the HOF with more interceptions than TDs??
And don't forget, more pussy than all the guys around here, combined.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:30 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJay23:
That's a fan base that not only didn't leave their team, they effectively changed it for the better. So don't compare other fanbases to the Chiefs.
Holey shit guy, why you so mad?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:34 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Thes are the last 6 posts. Do we have to put up with this jackass.
If you don't like it, give me moar red, little lady. It seems to be one thing you're good at.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:35 PM 01-25-2023
Hell, if that were the case, you'd all start calling it Burrowhead.
Your fratboy in a pimp getup will be humbled soon enough, and all of this squawking will blow over like a popcorn fart
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:36 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Your team will NOT be successful this time. Joey B is going home with a loss just like Buffalo. Your team will NOT win a 4th time - bank on it! CHIEFS are going to the SB and will win AGAIN!
Good luck. I'm pretty sure i heard the same thing about #3.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 261
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up