ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 42
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
bogey 01:34 PM 04-04-2008
I had a few best friends that were girls, the best part of the best friend was the sex. My real best friends were dudes I could smoke and drink with and be me for better or worse. Most of the time it was worse and nobody gave a shit.
[Reply]
bogey 01:36 PM 04-04-2008
Ya gotta let it go. Your significant other would likely not appreciate you having a female "best friend".
[Reply]
shyguyms 01:37 PM 04-04-2008
we trecked thru the snowy roads of PA,Ohio
i remember Dayton Ohio was really bad on the way to K.C. and while stopping to rest in St. Louis as i slept in the cold freezing car, to awake and seeing her with my coat and all the blankets on was priceless i mean my lips were blue,lol
to the boobie bumpin it was all good. Gessh she must of been warm,lol
I have never had so much fun in my entire life than that trip and i will never forget that special time in my life.

Yes we were best friends
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:40 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
i remember Dayton Ohio was really bad on the way to K.C. and while stopping to rest in St. Louis as i slept in the cold freezing car, to awake and seeing her with my coat and all the blankets on was priceless i mean my lips were blue,lol
I have never had so much fun in my entire life than that trip and i will never forget that special time in my life.

Yes we were best friends
You are a chick.
[Reply]
bogey 01:42 PM 04-04-2008

Yes we were best friends
You need to get a grip. Whatever it was, it's over. Move on or you're going to lose the one you're with.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:00 AM 04-05-2008

Yes we were best friends
I remember feeling this way about a girl...and then I turned 19.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:38 PM 04-04-2008
Turn in your man card.
[Reply]
alanm 06:03 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
Turn in your man card.
QFT
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:40 PM 04-04-2008
I'm not Oprah, or Humphrey Bogart....but something in this story isn't adding up.

You're best friends....but you can't be friends because she's with another dude?

That either means you told her and she went another way or it creaped her out...the other dude can see it in you and doesn't want you around...or you're really butthurt that she got with someone else.

It sounds like you missed your boat....time to move on.

Life is a river, not a puddle. You can't swim back up shit creek with a baby spoon.

Other than having intercourse with another man...this outpouring of emotion might be your gayest moment.
[Reply]
shyguyms 01:43 PM 04-04-2008
no she went her way, i went mine
but i cant stand not having her as my friend
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future she can be happy i can be happy but we really shouldn't just throw a great friendship away so easy
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:44 PM 04-04-2008
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future she can be happy i can be happy but we really shouldn't just throw a great friendship away so easy
Dude.....you may want the friendship...but she obviously doesn't anymore. Move on before you're wearing a scarf and living in San Francisco.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:44 PM 04-04-2008
Did you want to bang her or what?
[Reply]
bogey 01:45 PM 04-04-2008
Either drink more, or put the booze away. Either way, your only hurting yourself by rolling in this self pity.
[Reply]
sedated 03:43 PM 04-04-2008
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future
doesn't sound like she's having much problem with that bro.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 01:43 PM 04-04-2008
I've been there, dude. It sucks.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 42
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up