ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Hall of Classics>I'm sick of you people.
KS Smitty 11:26 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
Is it just me, or does anyone else have to scroll right to read all of the replies?

Oh yeah ... it sucks to be Smitty.

MM
~~:-)

:-) I believe I addressed you in the StFU and StFD comment earlier.

:-) right back atcha!
[Reply]
Jenson71 11:26 PM 01-09-2004
Well I watched LOTR:ROTK tonight.
[Reply]
ChiefJustice 11:31 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Well I watched LOTR:ROTK tonight.
I saw it this afternoon as well....then came home to a ticket to the game:-)

[Reply]
Jenson71 11:36 PM 01-09-2004
excellent movie. Should have been 30 minutes shorter. (take out the "Yeah! We did it! Jump on the bed! crap, and the Bilbo Baggins stuff)

It should have ended when they toast at the party, imo
[Reply]
ChiefJustice 11:43 PM 01-09-2004
I think there should be about another hours worth on the DVD...but,i know there won't be.

I could have done w/o the bed sequence part as well...but,the rest of the after story was needed or the fans of the book would have whined.Like the sacking of the Shire :-)
[Reply]
TEX 11:46 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia-tch:
Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
Phobia,
You and Raiderhater want to get together with me and Randy and have our own gathering for the playoff game Sunday? Even though the game is on TV, we're going up to SRO like we've done all year. We're not about to jinx anything now. I believe that Tom is going as well.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:47 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by KC-CHIEFS-FAN-TX:
Phobia,
You and Raiderhater want to get together with me and Randy and have our own gathering for the playoff game Sunday? Even though the game is on TV, we're going up to SRO like we've done all year. We're not about to jinx anything now. I believe that Tom is going as well.
Jamie is going TO the game. I dunno, though. I'll see if Pink wants to go up there. If not, I'll probably just stay home and watch with her.
[Reply]
TEX 11:51 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia-tch:
Jamie is going TO the game. I dunno, though. I'll see if Pink wants to go up there. If not, I'll probably just stay home and watch with her.
You BASTARD! :-) Okay, you know where we'll be if you guys want to join us. No biggie. Just wanted to extend the invite...
[Reply]
Phobia 12:22 AM 01-10-2004
Originally Posted by KC-CHIEFS-FAN-TX:
You BASTARD! :-) Okay, you know where we'll be if you guys want to join us. No biggie. Just wanted to extend the invite...
Yeah. I pretty much suck. Thanks for the invite. I may surprise you.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:25 AM 01-10-2004
I think there are alot of non-social geeks here.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:47 PM 01-09-2004
Phobia you have a bet. Oh yeah it game time.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:49 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by kcnut:
Phobia you have a bet. Oh yeah it game time.
Are you going to buy me a sixer if you can't get in? :-) Also, set a time limit - I don't want you winning this bet by marrying Jason Whitlock's 600 lbs sibling and getting into the press box that way.
[Reply]
Talisman 12:46 AM 01-10-2004
Stevie, are you going to be at BW3 tomorrow?
[Reply]
Talisman 12:59 AM 01-10-2004
Stevie, you be needin' to be cleanin' out yo' private messages, dog.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:19 AM 01-10-2004
You may not see me for a month if we lose. Half of me hopes we do, because the playoffs are turning into a void that's sucking my life away. Actually, probably once the season is over, whether it's Sunday or February 1st, I'll be gone 'till the draft anyway. I'm getting nothing done right now.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up