ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 652 of 1209
« First < 152552602642648649650651652 6536546556566627027521152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 05:43 PM 10-13-2017
Ya know, FMB, the easiest way to prepare a perfectly cooked meal is to have our new friend cooper barrett come over and breathe on it for you until it's done to perfection.

But that dude is too busy solving EVERYTHING IN THE GOT DAMN WORLD to breathe on everything for everybody.

I like you, coop, but you windy.

Best of luck with your oven thingy, FMB. You better let the coop show you how.

Dinny
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 05:51 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Yes, center and center.
I see.

Hmmm and hmmm.

Well, hmmm.

Imma need a minute.

Hmmm.

I just can't let it go.

Dinny
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:54 PM 10-13-2017
It does have a broiler. I use it regularly.

Gas broiler bottom drawer? You never gave me make info.. It may be visible from the bottom.

The slow cooking is not a new development. It's always been this way. It's just that I was thumbing through the manual yesterday and found out how to calibrate the thermostat, so decided to do the testing with the Chef Alarm.

Oh OK that does make a difference maybe...

So unless the tube was bad on day 1, I don't think that's it. You never know! I'm not a mechanic type; I never claimed to be. I like to say that I try to make enough money so that I can pay someone to do the shit I don't want to do.
Why didn't you have it looked at under warranty? Have you called the manufacturer yet?

Regardless, this makes no sense to me. The unit is heating as expected, so how could it be a fuel or combustion thing? The one thing that does make sense to me is that combustion creates water vapor. In an electric oven, the cook is much dryer.
Yes anytime you burn fossil fuel you will get HC, CO, CO2, and O2 along with water. How wet is the oven/ condensation issue?

Needless to say with the "new info" the only thing that bothers me is the condensation. Is it steam of droplets and does it happen with no food in oven?

Hanging a $5 oven thermo couldn't hurt to double check the Chef Alarm.

I know that humidity in an oven will make browning take more time but you are saying 25% longer...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:59 PM 10-13-2017
Yeah. I could live a short but happy life on fried okra.
I have learned a few tricks to make "health food okra" palatable but seasoned southern style fried okra is hard to beat.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 05:59 PM 10-13-2017
Hey, coop, what do you think the chances of 90% of the problems with his oven are half mental?

Ain't sayin'.

Just askin'.

Dinny
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 06:30 PM 10-13-2017
I think it's time for a shout out to cheese and onions.

Not really main course things themselves. But so very important ingredient in perfect main courses.

I love cheese and onions.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:52 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova:
Hey, coop, what do you think the chances of 90% of the problems with his oven are half mental?

Ain't sayin'.

Just askin'.

Dinny
After dealing with drivability issues with the public for too many years, I find that on the 21st question and hours of testing, you find the symptom that the customer failed to tell you because it wasn't important.

"Oh that bucking thing when going up a hill? it only does that every other ogg numbered Thursday. I didn't think it was important cause it's been doing that for years...

I would not say nor think that of FMB. He's a great guy and we can discuss corn bread making without any harsh words. (even if he is wrong:-):-))

I have FMB to thank for info on food safety temps using the theory of pasteurization. Something I am sure will shock you to learn that I was not aware of. He is a fountain of good, usable information, which I may add that your not. Plus his pics kick ass!!!

We seem to never have a cross word, even when I post proof sources saying he is incorrect he never comes back with insults just knowledge to share.

So you can insinuate whatever you like (mental case OK HALF) and then take 2 steps back to try to separate yourself from you own thoughts and think it's OK. Next time just state that you are asking for a friend and see how that works for ya.

You, in turn, are not such a person. You really don't bring much to the table as FMB has. Actually in this discussion you have really not brought anything forward except saying that his capabilities to measure temperatures with one of the nicest BBQing tools is incompetent.

I am a multi-talented individual who is the guy people used to call whenever anything broke and I can fix just about anything and if I can't I will learn how and then teach others how to do so too.

I like to smoke meat and have experimented a lot with smokers, woods, and rubs. I have probably 6 journals of BBQ notes to show for it and an extra 20+ pounds too. I help out at many regional and national KCBS events even a couple of notable ones.

Why don't you take yourself back to your last few post and learn how to use the "edit" button and maybe win a friend or two and influence others along the way.

Here is a hot air balloon just for you. I suggest you shove the 65000 CF of "hot air" they contain right up your orifice, you know which one. Who knows, we may just find a new way of preparing donkey meat in the fodder.:-):-):-):-) Air Chaud Dinny over nut wood fire and squirrel nut smoke.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:56 PM 10-13-2017
I'm going to invoke the great FAX: SIMMAH DOWN NAH!

Seriously coop, Dinny's good people.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 08:03 PM 10-13-2017

Thanks, FMB.

You still the Grand Poobah.

SPOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Dinny
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 08:05 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
After dealing with drivability issues with the public for too many years, I find that on the 21st question and hours of testing, you find the symptom that the customer failed to tell you because it wasn't important.

"Oh that bucking thing when going up a hill? it only does that every other ogg numbered Thursday. I didn't think it was important cause it's been doing that for years...

I would not say nor think that of FMB. He's a great guy and we can discuss corn bread making without any harsh words. (even if he is wrong:-):-))

I have FMB to thank for info on food safety temps using the theory of pasteurization. Something I am sure will shock you to learn that I was not aware of. He is a fountain of good, usable information, which I may add that your not. Plus his pics kick ass!!!

We seem to never have a cross word, even when I post proof sources saying he is incorrect he never comes back with insults just knowledge to share.

So you can insinuate whatever you like (mental case OK HALF) and then take 2 steps back to try to separate yourself from you own thoughts and think it's OK. Next time just state that you are asking for a friend and see how that works for ya.

You, in turn, are not such a person. You really don't bring much to the table as FMB has. Actually in this discussion you have really not brought anything forward except saying that his capabilities to measure temperatures with one of the nicest BBQing tools is incompetent.

I am a multi-talented individual who is the guy people used to call whenever anything broke and I can fix just about anything and if I can't I will learn how and then teach others how to do so too.

I like to smoke meat and have experimented a lot with smokers, woods, and rubs. I have probably 6 journals of BBQ notes to show for it and an extra 20+ pounds too. I help out at many regional and national KCBS events even a couple of notable ones.

Why don't you take yourself back to your last few post and learn how to use the "edit" button and maybe win a friend or two and influence others along the way.

Here is a hot air balloon just for you. I suggest you shove the 65000 CF of "hot air" they contain right up your orifice, you know which one. Who knows, we may just find a new way of preparing donkey meat in the fodder.:-):-):-):-) Air Chaud Dinny over nut wood fire and squirrel nut smoke.

Someone like you needs a thread all their own.

Allow me.

Dinny
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:40 PM 10-13-2017

So we shouldn't smoke him?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:50 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova:
Someone like you needs a thread all their own.

Allow me.

Dinny
I'm working on finding a pit big enough...

I already made the habanero genitalia rub. It's really ghost peppers:-):-):-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:44 PM 10-13-2017
Ok it's not much but sure was tasty.

!/2 lean ground beef and 1/2 lean ground pork. minced onion, jalapeņo peppers. red bell pepper, garlic fresh ground pepper, and sea salt mixed together.

Pan sear until crust develops, flip and top with blue cheese. pull and let rest while toasting a thin bagel and top with fresh HG tomato.
Attached: burger1.jpg (121.8 KB) burger2.jpg (101.5 KB) burger3.jpg (124.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:31 AM 10-15-2017
Homemade French toast with homemade cinnamon honey butter and real maple syrup.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:50 AM 10-15-2017
Homemade French toast with homemade cinnamon honey butter and real maple syrup.

And plenty of syrup!!!

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Page 652 of 1209
« First < 152552602642648649650651652 6536546556566627027521152 > Last »
Up