Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Doesnt Whitlock have a shitload of twitter followers?
Yes thats the original tweet I sent out. 610 & Arrowhead Pride both re-tweeted it. Once Arrowhead Pride retweeted I swear about 50 others Re-tweeted it within half an hour and a handful of people were asking how do they donate lol
[Reply]
teedubya 09:30 PM 10-01-2012
What about we continue to get donations for a billboard NEAR the stadiums on I-70 somewhere... or I-435.

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18 Get a Clue

This gives us 6 weeks to prepare? Thoughts?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:31 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
What about we continue to get donations for a billboard NEAR the stadiums on I-70 somewhere... or I-435.

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18

How much would the billboard cost?
[Reply]
Third Eye 09:31 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Doesnt Whitlock have a shitload of twitter followers?
I'm assuming that has something to do with 1100 guests currently visiting.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:32 PM 10-01-2012
Man now people are re-tweeting where you can donate money for this lol PR you're a fucking genius for this
[Reply]
ghak99 09:34 PM 10-01-2012
Just tossed my cash in the hat. I'll pass the address to a few friends who should be good for dropping a few bucks into it.
[Reply]
Scott Pilgrim 09:34 PM 10-01-2012
fleet of planes?
[Reply]
Dayze 09:34 PM 10-01-2012
Just so we're clear. This place owns.

Are we clear?
(nicholson in A Few Good Men)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:37 PM 10-01-2012
Too bad we can't hire a B2 out of Whiteman to bomb Pioli's house.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:41 PM 10-01-2012

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18 Get a Clue

I sent an info request to the people who manage this particular billboard.

http://www.oohcenter.com/Billboard_a...238cb19cb.aspx

Didn't hear back from them. I'll call them on Wed and get a quote.
[Reply]
teedubya 09:41 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by billay:
Man now people are re-tweeting where you can donate money for this lol PR you're a ****ing genius for this
Dunno, but The Oatmeal dude got 1.3 million dollars to fund the Tesla Museum... I'm sure if Chiefsplanet had to come up with $5-10k for a full on campaign... I'd bet the funds would come in.

After they see the crowdsourced social grassroots campaign launch on Sunday. The Clark and Pioli may finally learn that you can't alienate your fans, your former players and field shit talent on the field year after year and get away with it without hearing from Chiefs Nation.

The owner keeps taking the Chiefs fans cash back to Dallas. Clark and his companies are getting money from the fans directly and through city, county and state taxes. Money is flowing into Texas thanks to Clarky.

And all of the Royals fans cash goes to Mr. Walmart who lives in Arkansas.

Both of our two major league owners live out of town. They don't CARE enough about KC to even LIVE in KC. And SportingKC has passionate owners and championship trophies and playoff races and excitement.

Bah ****ing humbug, Chiefs. The whole city is finally getting the clue. it's our choice, afterall.
[Reply]
pimpchief 09:43 PM 10-01-2012
I'm still willing to crash a plane into piolis box our maybe even house if you guys can pony up the $$.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:43 PM 10-01-2012
Dunno, but The Oatmeal dude got 1.3 million dollars to fund the Tesla Museum...

After they see the crowdsourced social grassroots campaign. They will finally learn that you can't alienate your fans, your former players and field shit talent on the field year after year, while the value of your franchise keeps growing... and the owner keeps taking the Chiefs fans cash back to Dallas.

Clark and his companies are getting money from the fans directly and through city, county and state taxes. Money is flowing into Texas thanks to Clarky.

And all of the Royals fans cash goes to Mr. Walmart who lives in Arkansas.

Both of our two major league owners live out of town. They don't CARE enough about KC to even LIVE in KC. And SportingKC has passionate owners and championship trophies and playoff races and excitement.

Bah ****ing humbug, Chiefs. The whole city is getting the clue.
Teed! You're back!!
[Reply]
BossChief 09:44 PM 10-01-2012
Hey PR...

What will it say?
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:44 PM 10-01-2012
Shit, maybe we can just go ahead and buy the team in a few weeks.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 603
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132532 > Last »
Up