ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 27
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>OT Rankings
Bowser 11:17 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:23 PM 04-03-2021
I trust Veach, Reid, and Heck to make a solid choice.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:37 AM 04-05-2021
Sewell has shorter arms, this class is so freaking weird.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:28 PM 04-05-2021
I think they want Teven Jenkins and I think Veach is going to try to get that guy if he falls into the early 20’s
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:21 PM 04-05-2021

No https://t.co/9I7n5DO3hn

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) April 5, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 02:23 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I kind of agree.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:50 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I kind of agree.
Niang played RT in college because they already had a LT. That offense wanted a guy like him at RT because it's that important.

The way passing offenses work nowadays - plus the fact that teams move their pass rushers all over to get mismatches - I don't think there's really that much difference at all.

Especially when you have Mahomes tip toeing all over the field.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:15 PM 04-05-2021
We will also be having OTA’s per Goodell so that will play a big role for an OT getting up to speed.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:52 PM 04-05-2021
If we were to take Jenkins at #31, I'd say it's an even bet that Niang plays LT.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:29 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If we were to take Jenkins at #31, I'd say it's an even bet that Niang plays LT.
Yep.

Or maybe they've already penciled in Niang at LT, which is why Remmers' agent said he was the Week 1 starter.

To be quite honest, I'm not sure I see the difference between drafting Jenkins at #31, only to switch him over to the left side, and starting Niang at LT.

I mean, if they're going to move a guy, why not move the guy that's spent the last year training per the Chiefs instruction?
[Reply]
kcbubb 04:16 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I mean, if they're going to move a guy, why not move the guy that's spent the last year training per the Chiefs instruction?
Is it just me or does he not look out of shape here, see video below? I’m not sure he’s been “training per Chiefs instructions” if he’s winded from getting in his sets... his lower body looks really skinny and he looks fat and soft in the upper body. This video screams red flags to me on conditioning.

https://youtu.be/herlYknJJ4U
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:04 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Is it just me or does he not look out of shape here, see video below? I’m not sure he’s been “training per Chiefs instructions” if he’s winded from getting in his sets... his lower body looks really skinny and he looks fat and soft in the upper body. This video screams red flags to me on conditioning.

do you just exist to bitch about everything?
[Reply]
kcbubb 05:22 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
do you just exist to bitch about everything?
Sometimes... depends on the day. Relying on Niang to be a starter much less our LT is not smart. I hope he competes for our RT spot but I wouldn’t be surprised if Long or Remmers beat him out. Not wise to project someone out of shape at LT that has been a RT in college to protect mahomes. Niang will be depth or RT.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:20 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:

So fucking dumb.

There’s no telling how long they had been working out before that. He was working with this guy the entire season. I highly doubt he’s out of shape.
[Reply]
kcbubb 05:32 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So ****ing dumb.

There’s no telling how long they had been working out before that. He was working with this guy the entire season. I highly doubt he’s out of shape.
Really... he has to squat down to rest at one point. His legs are super skinny. The coach rushing him is in better shape than him. You can see him move and he has athletic potential. Hopefully he’s gotten to work since this was made. You’ve got rose colored glasses with Niang.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 27
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up