ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 156 of 256
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Exactly.

So instead of deep teasing 5 days in advance and looking like the nitwits you're chastising, MAYBE just wait until you have all of your shit worked out.

JMO.
Stay thirsty, my friend.
[Reply]
O.city 10:39 AM 07-11-2019
And anonymous twitter accounts aren't solid sources
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:39 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
The current ones that we have a problem with jumped the gun without having all the info.

Irony is funny sometimes I guess.

http://giphy.com/gifs/survivorau-sur...58Tu4LfuiKCcTV

Was there a software update I missed? Can't get a gif to embed using the [img] tag.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:39 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
It's his thing. That's what he does... Just label him for the troll mod that he is and move on.
:-)

Seriously, are there any other mods to reign this garbage in?
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:40 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's not a hit story. It's revealing who the true criminals in this case are, and why Reek has been wrongfully accused to begin with. It also implicates the media's wrongdoing even further.
I think somebody also needs to go back and piece together all of Meredith's tweets. In light of all of what has come out, I think that could be informative. IIRC, she alluded to law enforcement contacts. Could she have been feeding them misinformation, who in turn were the corroborating sources that Rosen and Mellinger hinted at? This whole thing is seems a lot like the Steele Dossier, where the same fabrications are laundered up the food chain.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:41 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I refuse to read thru more pissing matches but did indeed him doubling down on his stupid facts arent facts because he doesnt believe them logic?
Again it's not hard, 2+2=4 even before math was brought into practice. I cant understand how he doesnt get this.
In the Hill case he only used reporters as being factual yet they are now completely found untruthful.... but but but.... and grow up as a mod, dont disparage members. You want to do that step down as a mod and then go nuts like the rest of us.
Jesus christ. No idea what being a mod has to do with any of this.

I'm not moderating anything here.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:42 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:

One just posted his opinion in the last page or so...
[Reply]
O.city 10:42 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I think somebody also needs to go back and piece together all of Meredith's tweets. In light of all of what has come out, I think that could be informative. IIRC, she alluded to law enforcement contacts. Could she have been feeding them misinformation, who in turn were the corroborating sources that Rosen and Mellinger hinted at? This whole thing is seems a lot like the Steele Dossier, where the same fabrications are laundered up the food chain.
I thought that was pretty obvious at this point? The fiancée's family went to law enforcement and the media and aired out whatever, the media ran with it because of Hill's background, supposed or not.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:43 AM 07-11-2019

There's nothing to moderate.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:43 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Jesus christ. No idea what being a mod has to do with any of this.

I'm not moderating anything here.
This attitude right here is a part of the damn problem. A mod should be to help clean up threads not be an individual a thread needs cleaned up because of.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:46 AM 07-11-2019
This attitude right here is a part of the damn problem. A mod should be to help clean up threads not be an individual a thread needs cleaned up because of.
I think my brain just exploded reading this post.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:47 AM 07-11-2019
What attitude?

There’s nothing to moderate. Don’t like what he has to say? Quit responding to it.

Pretty much a founding statement of this board.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:48 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
There's nothing to moderate.
Don’t mind me then. Let the trolling continue. :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:49 AM 07-11-2019
Is Hill meeting with Goodell today?
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:50 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Talking about her mom doesn’t do Hill any good. Does it?
It sounds like it is completely relevant if...

1. She called DFS and made the false report that Reek broke his kid's arm- to which the kid was removed from the home and placed in her care.

2, Created fake accounts and pushed the false narrative that Reek hurt his kid to gain favor in a custody battle- and child support.

3. Made false allegations to DFS and the Police. Plus sold the tape to TV5 with the promise they would help push the false narrative, in which they did.

4. Her motivations for doing 1 -3 are for monetary reasons.
[Reply]
Page 156 of 256
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166206 > Last »
Up