ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 32
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:57 AM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I like Shannon Sharpe. Has always been realistic and countered Skip's heel act regarding Mahomes. Was fantastic to listen to in this episode. In fact, besides the Mahomes interview, probably the best episode just to hear his stories and to listen to the back and forth between generational players.

And yeah, that admission he makes, advice he would give his rookie self. Very honest. Poignant even.
I almost thought he was gonna tear up a bit. The Kelce's were stunned by that story. Jason kinda saved it, but boy, you could tell there was about to be a seriously uncomfortable silence.

It was a real, authentic moment of honesty and regret. I mean, I've liked Shannon Sharp the last couple of years because he's been beating the Mahomes drum, but that one moment right there showed a humanity that I would never have associated with him. I like the guy.

Oh, and I loved how he was basically telling Travis to get real in his life...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:27 AM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I like Shannon Sharpe.
He's the only Bronco I've ever liked.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:47 AM 04-13-2023
This was an AWESOME interview. Best they've had yet.

I just can't help but like Thannon.
[Reply]
wazu 08:18 AM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't understand the timeline on that. Robinson joined the Chiefs in 2001. Sharpe had already won a Super Bowl with the Ravens by that point, and he mentions Broncos teammates when he set the record. Did he sign back with the Broncos after the Ravens and I just have zero memory of that?

Also, Sharpe said "God rest his soul" but seriously, there should be a special circle of hell for incompetent morons. Fuck GRob.
I'm not gonna bother to look it up but I know Grob was d-coordinator of the Broncos when Sharpe was on the Broncos and they won fake super bowl victories by cheating.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:24 AM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't understand the timeline on that. Robinson joined the Chiefs in 2001. Sharpe had already won a Super Bowl with the Ravens by that point, and he mentions Broncos teammates when he set the record. Did he sign back with the Broncos after the Ravens and I just have zero memory of that?

Also, Sharpe said "God rest his soul" but seriously, there should be a special circle of hell for incompetent morons. Fuck GRob.
Kinda looks that way:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0210200kan.htm

10/20/2002 -- Definitely a G-Rob era game. And of course the Career Day Defense was in full swing; Chiefs managed to blow a 34-20 4th quarter lead and lose it in overtime.

I didn't remember him going back to Denver either.
[Reply]
neech 08:31 AM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He's the only Bronco I've ever liked.
I like horseface because he gave the Donks years and years of bad QB's that has to count for something.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:35 AM 04-13-2023
Loved the episode. He was just very open and authentic. The love and respect he had and still has for his brother is unbelievable. I also did not know that he gave his first SB ring to his brother and how important doing that was for him. Forgot how much of a beast Sterling was before an injury cut his career short. It was also good to see how the TE position and responsibilities changed from when he was drafted to now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 PM 04-24-2023
going to watch this in it's entirety because hearing sharpe interact one on one with kelce is gold

i think he sees a lot of elway and himself in mahomes and kelce..and is probably jealous :-)

[Reply]
Seanathon 12:36 PM 04-28-2023
So I went to the live podcast at the KC Music Hall. I didn't realize that it wasn't live on youtube as well. I'm sure it is coming soon. The guests are amazing, and the absolute best part: They intro the podcast like its the draft and announce "Please welcome NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell" and everyone thinks its a bit. Everyone boos and yells out a bunch of trash talk....and sure enough Roger Goodell walks out awkwardly and everyone's like "Oh shit it wasn't a joke". He was a good sport and had a few funny one liners during his intro.
[Reply]
Tonka83 02:10 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
going to watch this in it's entirety because hearing sharpe interact one on one with kelce is gold

i think he sees a lot of elway and himself in mahomes and kelce..and is probably jealous :-)

That was really good.

Shannon got a little emotional there at the end.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:31 AM 05-09-2023
Fuck yeah! Been waiting for this one

When you realize the Andy Reid episode drops this week ��@JasonKelce @tkelce pic.twitter.com/ZRBuGAQ7yL

— New Heights (@newheightshow) May 8, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 PM 05-09-2023
oh no

THE ANDY REID EPISODE. TOMORROW. 930 AM ET.

Set a reminder: https://t.co/IoPikZ4Pgq@JasonKelce @tkelce pic.twitter.com/70YJpWI43I

— New Heights (@newheightshow) May 10, 2023

[Reply]
tredadda 07:09 PM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oh no

Oh my. This should be a great one. Props to Andy for doing this.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:17 PM 05-09-2023
Haven't watched much this offseason, but you bet your ass I'm watching this one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:27 PM 05-09-2023
chat room is active :-)

[Reply]
Page 26 of 32
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up