ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
Rain Man 05:32 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I tried humming once but it's not so sexy when it's the star spangled banner you're humming.
I don't know about that. Those high notes at the rockets' red glare are pretty likely to lead to bombs bursting in air.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:33 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't know about that. Those high notes at the rockets' red glare are pretty likely to lead to bombs bursting in air.
I hum like Barry White.
[Reply]
Dayze 04:01 PM 12-19-2014
I bet Donger refers to his wang as "The Oil Rig"
[Reply]
Kman34 04:05 PM 12-19-2014
The wife asked me what I was doing on the computer last night. I told her I was looking for cheap flights. "I love you!" she said, then she got all excited, un-zipped my trousers and gave me the most amazing blow job ever......

Which is odd because she's never shown an interest in darts before!
[Reply]
Pablo 04:09 PM 12-19-2014
My wife tells me she'd blow me more if I'd stop ripping the most heinous farts known to man around her 24/7. I just get too much joy out of decimating the air any chance I get.

These things sound like a cross between deer bleats and thunder and smell like raw sewage. Can't saw that I blame her, but I'm not going to cut out the farting. It's one of my favorite things in the world to take a lovely, serene week-night living room and turn it into some sort of dumpster/swamp/roadkill center.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:16 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Pablo:
My wife tells me she'd blow me more if I'd stop ripping the most heinous farts known to man around her 24/7. I just get too much joy out of decimating the air any chance I get.

These things sound like a cross between deer bleats and thunder and smell like raw sewage. Can't saw that I blame her, but I'm not going to cut out the farting. It's one of my favorite things in the world to take a lovely, serene week-night living room and turn it into some sort of dumpster/swamp/roadkill center.
No sympathy AT ALL lol, you dont deserve head with your antics.

Any girl I ever dated would find herself without the services of my tongue if she thrilled to the smell and sound of the farts she ripped in front of me.
[Reply]
booger 04:24 PM 12-19-2014
Reminds me of drinking underage at this dive bar back in '99 or so. Closing time I played kiss me where it smells funny on the jukebox and that old tart took me home and really tought me how to properly glaze a ham
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:35 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by booger:
Reminds me of drinking underage at this dive bar back in '99 or so. Closing time I played kiss me where it smells funny on the jukebox and that old tart took me home and really taught me how to properly glaze a ham
:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 04:36 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by booger:
Reminds me of drinking underage at this dive bar back in '99 or so. Closing time I played kiss me where it smells funny on the jukebox and that old tart took me home and really tought me how to properly glaze a ham
I really don't even know what this means :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:41 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=Glaze+the+ham
[Reply]
booger 04:49 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=Glaze+the+ham
:-)

Good looking out Chi
[Reply]
eDave 04:39 PM 12-19-2014
It's always LSF for me when engaging in coitus.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:49 PM 12-19-2014
This thread is evolving into potential Hall of Classics material.

smells like motorcycles and freedom down there :-)
[Reply]
eDave 04:52 PM 12-19-2014
The T-Rex:

When you are doing a girl from behind, preferably close to the edge of the bed, and you grab her by the shoulders and lift her up. This results in her swinging her arms aimlessly like a T-Rex while making moaning noises.

"Dude.. what was all that noise.."
"Oo.. I t rexed that bitch"
"Sahweet"

Pairs well with a donkey punch.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:03 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by eDave:
The T-Rex:

When you are doing a girl from behind, preferably close to the edge of the bed, and you grab her by the shoulders and lift her up. This results in her swinging her arms aimlessly like a T-Rex while making moaning noises.

"Dude.. what was all that noise.."
"Oo.. I t rexed that bitch"
"Sahweet"

Pairs well with a donkey punch.
I would think a large percentage of women would just put her hands on your hands.

The amputee or stubby.

Bonus points for everyone that just touched their shoulders and looked at their elbows.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up