ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 344
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
DaFace 11:34 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Whodey1990:
I will revisit this forum after the Bengals are victorious. Hopefully I can console the many downtrodden Chiefs fans on here. It is the right thing to do.
And you absolutely will disappear when the Bengals lose. This forum has been around for two thirds of your goddamn LIFE. We've literally seen hundreds of teams fans show up. Some of them are into legit football chat. Some of them are worthy adversaries. Some of them are legit trolls who get under our skin.

And then there's you. The fourth category of completely useless wannabe trolls who barely paid attention to your team until they started winning a few games. We've seen dozens of your ilk over the years, and we'll see dozens more after you disappear today.

You. Do. Not. Matter.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:35 AM 01-29-2023
Pathetic comment. Low class. If you are representative of the Kansas City mindset, I have no desire to ever visit your city. We hold ourselves to a higher standard in Ohio.
Dude, you live in ohio. You eat cow shit and drink sewer water. That's some high standard you got there
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:36 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
And you absolutely will disappear when the Bengals lose. This forum has been around for two thirds of your goddamn LIFE. We've literally seen hundreds of teams fans show up. Some of them are into legit football chat. Some of them are worthy adversaries. Some of them are legit trolls who get under our skin.

And then there's you. The fourth category of completely useless wannabe trolls who barely paid attention to your team until they started winning a few games. We've seen dozens of your ilk over the years, and we'll see dozens more after you disappear today.

You. Do. Not. Matter.
Wow! I can feel this post sizzling from a thousand miles away!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:36 AM 01-29-2023
Pathetic comment. Low class. If you are representative of the Kansas City mindset, I have no desire to ever visit your city. We hold ourselves to a higher standard in Ohio.
Yeah, go ask Jeffrey Dahmer.

At least he didn't eat his MOTHER, anyway.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:37 AM 01-29-2023
DaFace is not dealing with bullshit today and I fucking love it.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:37 AM 01-29-2023
Happy will be this forum around 9:30 p.m. EST.

Back in Ohio we will puke and drink piss in memory of the Bengals season. We will get drilled in the ass.
FYP
[Reply]
DaFace 11:37 AM 01-29-2023
I decided to Google Cincinnati news, and here's the first headline I see.

https://www.fox19.com/2023/01/27/dee...exual-battery/

So have fun with your higher standards I suppose.
[Reply]
Whodey1990 11:38 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah, right.

See the thing you guys don't get is that we don't give a **** about your team. It literally does not matter. If the Chiefs play their 'A' game, you lose. Like everybody else.

Nobody beats the Chiefs but the Chiefs themselves. You literally don't matter. A focused Chiefs team that doesn't **** around and make stupid mistakes win. Every time.

You guys have the been the beneficiary of some dumb-ass mistakes. I wouldn't expect that again.

And then we won't hear from you until we play you again next year, when you'll pop up with a bunch of excuses and how it's going to be different this time.
We have Joe Burrow. He is 3-0 against KC. Soon to be 4-0. He is in the collective heads of Chiefs players and fans alike. There will be nightmares throughout the plains of Kansas tonight. The image of him smoking a cigar will create sleepless events. I apologize in advance. Everyone deserves a good night's sleep.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:38 AM 01-29-2023

:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:39 AM 01-29-2023
Pathetic comment. Low class. If you are representative of the Kansas City mindset, I have no desire to ever visit your city. .
Oh God. The horror. Like we’d let a chode like you pollute our city.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:39 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
DaFace is not dealing with bullshit today and I fucking love it.
Eh, to be transparent, I'm kinda bored waiting for games to start.

I do really despise weak troll attempts who show up the day before a game to talk smack that has no basis in actual game strategy though.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:40 AM 01-29-2023

Who knew that guy had an account here. Weird.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:40 AM 01-29-2023
We have Joe Burrow. He is 3-0 against KC. Soon to be 4-0. He is in the collective heads of Chiefs players and fans alike. There will be nightmares throughout the plains of Kansas tonight. The image of him smoking a cigar will create sleepless events. I apologize in advance. Everyone deserves a good night's sleep.
Dude, you're the puffed up little punk coming onto the Chiefs board, spending all of your time here talking shit as loud as you can...and nobody cares.

You don't matter. Your team doesn't matter. Nobody cares.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:40 AM 01-29-2023
Eh, to be transparent, I'm kinda bored waiting for games to start.

I do really despise weak troll attempts who show up the day before a game to talk smack that has no basis in actual game strategy though.
I miss Jeff Fisher
[Reply]
cmh6476 11:41 AM 01-29-2023
I am cracking my first beer
[Reply]
Page 20 of 344
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up