ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
Demonpenz 10:09 AM 12-14-2018
you can look itching to go back in while being hurt enough not to play. I accept that Berry has lost the battle to Father Time.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:15 AM 12-14-2018
If he was on a pitch count, which is the smart thing to do (I'm not fucking around with heel injuries that can lead to ACL injuries - Hill is not the same thing)... I'd rather lose today and keep him for the playoffs. I'm not going to blame this on Berry. I find it really, really hard to believe he didn't badly want to be out there for that final drive. I doubt that was his call.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:18 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If he was on a pitch count, which is the smart thing to do (I'm not ****ing around with heel injuries that can lead to ACL injuries - Hill is not the same thing)... I'd rather lose today and keep him for the playoffs. I'm not going to blame this on Berry. I find it really, really hard to believe he didn't badly want to be out there for that final drive. I doubt that was his call.
Yeah I definitely shouldn't have called Berry out like that, but the Chiefs have handled this situation pretty poorly.
[Reply]
bowener 11:00 AM 12-14-2018
Am I the only one that saw him screaming at the other dipshit DBs multiple times to get in the correct position before the snap? That should tell everyone watching just how bad our secondary is without him. If it happened several times this game (when the camera showed it, so possibly more) I can't imagine how often it happened in all the other games.

As someone else already pointed out: Chargers held to 7 with Berry in the game. Chiefs gave up far fewer long plays with him in... probably because he told the retards where to line up and who the fuck to cover.
[Reply]
thabear04 01:10 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
Am I the only one that saw him screaming at the other dipshit DBs multiple times to get in the correct position before the snap? That should tell everyone watching just how bad our secondary is without him. If it happened several times this game (when the camera showed it, so possibly more) I can't imagine how often it happened in all the other games.

As someone else already pointed out: Chargers held to 7 with Berry in the game. Chiefs gave up far fewer long plays with him in... probably because he told the retards where to line up and who the **** to cover.
Nope I saw that also I was like damn Berry going off on someone I didn't see who he was yelling at.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:01 AM 12-14-2018
Just make him the D coordinator at this point....
[Reply]
In58men 11:01 AM 12-14-2018
Does he play the entire game against Seattle?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:02 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Does he play the entire game against Seattle?
Nope.....and he shouldn't.

But I'd play him in the 1st quarter and then save him for the 4th.
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:05 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:

I actually like that idea. It's tough because I do understand the whole "he should've been out there, we could've won" its that competitive nature mentality. However, I would much rather have him for an entire playoff game even if that means we drop to the 5th seed, than have won the Chargers game and got him hurt again.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:09 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I actually like that idea. It's tough because I do understand the whole "he should've been out there, we could've won" its that competitive nature mentality. However, I would much rather have him for an entire playoff game even if that means we drop to the 5th seed, than have won the Chargers game and got him hurt again.
Id take the HFA, unless you can guarantee me Berry stays healthy through the playoffs. Without Berry we need HFA to have any shot at getting to the SB, but I think if we have Berry we win no matter where we are. He's that big of a difference maker. It was obvious how much better our D was last night when he was playing.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:05 AM 12-14-2018

He should play roughly 2.5-3 quarters. Then against the Raiders he should go 3-3.5 quarters. If all goes well then he'd get a week of rest and be ready to play a full game in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:35 PM 12-14-2018

Exactly this
[Reply]
LOCOChief 11:06 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Seriously **** him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless ****
Beats Hodgkins and is a pussy? Lol
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:10 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Beats Hodgkins and is a pussy? Lol
To be fair I did say I shouldn't have said that about him. My anger is directed towards the organization, not Berry lol.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:57 AM 12-17-2018

Found this interesting. Make of it what you will.
@ the :54 mark Ragland is asked about EB and says "I don't know what happened. Why he went out at the end there but uh..."
[Reply]
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up