ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 30
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
LiveSteam 08:23 PM 02-14-2016
No I don't think so
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:55 PM 02-14-2016
Chiefs planet has good dudes. People that understand being the good dude means getting fucked over sometimes. The real shitbags are out there fucking conqured puss and being shitbags.
[Reply]
eDave 09:58 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Chiefs planet has good dudes. People that understand being the good dude means getting ****ed over sometimes. The real shitbags are out there ****ing conqured puss and being shitbags.
Even Big Guys Cry

- Alex Karras, 1977

Excellent book BTW. VERY funny.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:57 PM 02-14-2016
Post 190
[Reply]
beach tribe 06:21 AM 02-15-2016
Hey guys.

Just checking in.

I am surprised at myself for remembering how strong and resilient I am.
Still not ready to talk too much about, though.
Distractions and reminders aren't helpful right now.

Haven't read the whole thread but I will.

This place gets nasty sometimes but it's also jammed packed with good people who aren't afraid to voice their true opinions.

What I have read has really helped.

Sincerely,

thank you.
[Reply]
Predarat 08:46 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Hey guys.

Just checking in.

This place gets nasty sometimes but it's also jammed packed with good people who aren't afraid to voice their true opinions.

Sincerely,

thank you.
Keep up the good work, hate that shit happened to you especially with a child involved. What a dumb slore she is.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:41 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Hey guys.

Just checking in.

Sincerely,

thank you.
GOOD DEAL.

Peace be with you brother, God be with you, and may the reddest of lights shine upon you.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:34 AM 02-15-2016
Beach
Having your heart ripped apart is the worst. Do not go back. Look forward for your kids . Your resolve will be rewarded.
[Reply]
Arrowhead Nation 06:48 AM 02-15-2016
I'm actually going to suggest something that I haven't seen mentioned.

Forgive her

I'm not saying that you guys don't need some counseling, and serious relationship repair, but I know of many couples where the adultery didn't result in divorce. I know that it takes two to tango, but If you really do love her, and your children, then stay and deal with it. Forgiveness isn't about her...it's about you.

And honestly, take a few minutes and think about how powerful the testimony will be on the other side of this. To your future children. To your family. To your friends.

If God forgives us, we can forgive each other.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:22 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Arrowhead Nation:

Forgive her

I'm not saying that you guys don't need some counseling, and serious relationship repair, but I know of many couples where the adultery didn't result in divorce. I know that it takes two to tango, but If you really do love her, and your children, then stay and deal with it. Forgiveness isn't about her...it's about you.

And honestly, take a few minutes and think about how powerful the testimony will be on the other side of this. To your future children. To your family. To your friends.

Fuck this.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:23 AM 02-15-2016

Forgive her

Wake up to reality, asshole.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:38 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Wake up to reality, asshole.
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:52 AM 02-15-2016

Forgive her

Agreed, marriages are repaired and saved all of the time

As you say... both sides need to be on board, but it happens frequently

I definitely do not agree with "once a cheater, always a cheater"... my ex and I both cheated on each other, and if I am ever lucky enough to find the right girl again, I'll chop off my junk before risking our love for some cheap, fleeting sex
[Reply]
RunKC 09:00 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Agreed, marriages are repaired and saved all of the time

As you say... both sides need to be on board, but it happens frequently

I definitely do not agree with "once a cheater, always a cheater"... my ex and I both cheated on each other, and if I am ever lucky enough to find the right girl again, I'll chop off my junk before risking our love for some cheap, fleeting sex
I could never do this. If the woman I love did this to me I'd leave her and never talk to her again.
I would lose all trust.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:32 AM 02-15-2016

Forgive her

IMHO, forgiving her is sound advice regardless of whether the relationship is ever repaired. In my experience, forgiveness isn't about letting the offending party off the hook. It's more about my own spiritual, psychological and emotional fitness. It's also a way to claim some control over an uncontrollable situation.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 30
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up