« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs 53 Man Roster Prediction
Pitt Gorilla 12:34 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Does Tremon survive?
I don't think so.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:16 AM 08-26-2019
I wonder if we could trade Hyde for more than a bag of chips? Lamar Miller going down puts Houston in the market for a decent backup. But, they already traded for Johnson, who now becomes the starter by default. Would they be willing to invest another pick in the position? I would think that they may have to. They don't have any depth at the position. It's undisclosed what they gave for Johnson, but it was probably conditional and goes higher now that he is set to be the starter.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:42 AM 08-26-2019
Everyone knows we are going to release Hyde, so his trade value is weak AF
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:31 AM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Everyone knows we are going to release Hyde, so his trade value is weak AF
That is why you trade him to a team that also has someone that they are going to release. Both teams get something that they see as a need.
[Reply]
O.city 08-26-2019, 12:23 PM
This message has been deleted by O.city.
O.city 12:25 PM 08-26-2019

Reggie Ragland is playing faster and looks comfortable at the SAM linebacker role. SF leaves Clark unblocked and has the OT climb. Ragland's quick ID and burst get him past the inside shoulder of the blocker. Wilson's playside fill and Clark's pursuit help finish in Ragland's gap pic.twitter.com/tRamFesx2w

— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) August 26, 2019

So i did notice Ragland a little more the other night, where he was a little quicker and more explosive.

But isn't he playing the WILL in this?

EDIT: nevermind, TE motioned.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 PM 08-26-2019
I noticed Ragland lining up at SAM and Hitchens at MLB. I don’t see how we don’t eventually end up with Hitchens at MLB, Lee at WLB, and Wilson/Ragland at SLB.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:36 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I noticed Ragland lining up at SAM and Hitchens at MLB. I don’t see how we don’t eventually end up with Hitchens at MLB, Lee at WLB, and Wilson/Ragland at SLB.
Damien Wilson is better than Ragland
[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yea I’m just listing Ragland because he’s currently a starter.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:00 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Could Damien Wilson be....good?

He's not a dynamo out there or anything but it sure does seem hard to spot him making mistakes out there. He seems awfully steady.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:03 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

He's not a dynamo out there or anything but it sure does seem hard to spot him making mistakes out there. He seems awfully steady.
He looks solid. No doubt about it. Probably just got lost in the shuffle with all that talent at LB in Dallas.
[Reply]
O.city 01:04 PM 08-26-2019
That ultimately seems to make the most sense, they just don't seem to be in a rush to get there..

I'm starting to get a little O.Citied (consider this my petition to have 'concerned' auto-correct to 'o.citied') that they don't have any idea what they want to do with any of these guys. We're awfully far down the road to not really have ANY of your starting LBs set.

Look at it this way - is there any combination of Hitchens/Lee/Wilson/Ragland that they could start as starting LBs in a base formation that would just surprised the hell out of you? I mean apart from maybe Lee in the middle with Hitchens at Sam and Ragland at Will.

But that's about as weird as I can make it and even that wouldn't really floor me. They just seem to be throwing all 4 of those guys at all 3 positions just to see what the hell might stick.

It's either a positive (versatility!!!) or a sign that they're still searching for anything that works. Given the fairly spotty track records of all of them, the latter sure seems more likely.
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It strikes me as they have no idea what those guys are so they're just seeing what they can do, also the depth is kinda shitty.
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Ragland looked better at SAM vs San Fran than he ever has playing MLB.

Yeah, i thought Ragland looked atleast competent at the SAM spot, he can blitz a little there too.

But as DJ said here, Wilson has just looked...good. Physical, fast, etc.

Just put him at the Sam spot, Hitch in the middle and Lee out wide and go from there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:46 PM 08-26-2019
That ultimately seems to make the most sense, they just don't seem to be in a rush to get there..

I'm starting to get a little O.Citied (consider this my petition to have 'concerned' auto-correct to 'o.citied') that they don't have any idea what they want to do with any of these guys. We're awfully far down the road to not really have ANY of your starting LBs set.

Look at it this way - is there any combination of Hitchens/Lee/Wilson/Ragland that they could start as starting LBs in a base formation that would just surprised the hell out of you? I mean apart from maybe Lee in the middle with Hitchens at Sam and Ragland at Will.

But that's about as weird as I can make it and even that wouldn't really floor me. They just seem to be throwing all 4 of those guys at all 3 positions just to see what the hell might stick.

It's either a positive (versatility!!!) or a sign that they're still searching for anything that works. Given the fairly spotty track records of all of them, the latter sure seems more likely.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:02 PM 08-26-2019

Pretty much agree with everything, but I have faith in House to get the most out of this group however much that is.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:56 PM 08-26-2019
Ragland looked better at SAM vs San Fran than he ever has playing MLB.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up