ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 335
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:29 AM 06-15-2015
Yeah, right. I won't buy it until we see Snow dead, once and for all.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:43 AM 06-15-2015
They won't need Kit Harrington to play Jon Snow... because this is what he's going to look like:

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:49 AM 06-15-2015
He's signed through season 7
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:50 AM 06-15-2015
Link?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:53 AM 06-15-2015
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...s-9828891.html
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:55 AM 06-15-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Link?

Originally Posted by Pestilence:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...s-9828891.html

From that link:

"Despite cast members extending their contracts, their characters could be killed off at any point, meaning they would lose their jobs. George RR Martin is famous for his gruesome deaths and is yet to finish the book series."
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:04 AM 06-15-2015
True....but I seriously doubt they kill off a main character for good. They say that "dead is dead" but we know that's not true because of what the Red God can do.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:11 AM 06-15-2015
True....but I seriously doubt they kill off a main character for good. They say that "dead is dead" but we know that's not true because of what the Red God can do.
Dead is Dead. White Walkers....while seemingly alive....are still dead.

But Jon Snow as a White Walker? Doubt it. What purpose would that serve?
[Reply]
NewChief 11:20 AM 06-15-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Dead is Dead. White Walkers....while seemingly alive....are still dead.

But Jon Snow as a White Walker? Doubt it. What purpose would that serve?
He could be something like Coldhands. Or Beric.. Or Lady Stoneheart and still be (or have been) technically "dead."
[Reply]
manchambo 12:27 PM 06-15-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
"Go on and do your duty." Such a poetic form of last words for Stannis. I love it.
I wonder if those words mean more than is at first apparent. Brienne's "duty" at that point was to help Sansa and she was totally ****ing that up, despite devoting her entire life to it.
Instead she abandoned her post to uselessly kill someone who obviously was going to be killed anyway. I'm wondering if the cut-away in that scene will reveal that Brienne made a different decision than the obvious one.
[Reply]
58-4ever 12:30 PM 06-15-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I'm wondering if the cut-away in that scene will reveal that Brienne made a different decision than the obvious one.
I thought this as well. Why deny us the sight of seeing the worst leader's head detached from his body.
[Reply]
wazu 12:34 PM 06-15-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I wonder if those words mean more than is at first apparent. Brienne's "duty" at that point was to help Sansa and she was totally ****ing that up, despite devoting her entire life to it.
Instead she abandoned her post to uselessly kill someone who obviously was going to be killed anyway. I'm wondering if the cut-away in that scene will reveal that Brienne made a different decision than the obvious one.
Seems possible. You would think if she had killed him they would have shown it clearly. Maybe the "Lord of Light" decided not to stiff him after all.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:38 PM 06-15-2015
True....but I seriously doubt they kill off a main character for good.

lol. What show have you been watching?

Ned, and Robb Stark come to mind pretty quickly.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:39 PM 06-15-2015
I want to believe Jon's returning - and I still think he is in the books - but they're pretty vehement in saying he's dead. They meaning the showrunners and Kit himself.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:53 PM 06-15-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I want to believe Jon's returning - and I still think he is in the books - but they're pretty vehement in saying he's dead. They meaning the showrunners and Kit himself.
Of course they are. They have a vested interest in saying so.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 335
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up