ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 198 of 335
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202208248298 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 PM 06-05-2016
Like he runs the thread...
[Reply]
RustShack 09:24 PM 06-05-2016
I thought that's who Ian was reviving here lately, but turns out we were right from the start. It's the Hound, no Lady Stoneheart.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:27 PM 06-05-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RustShack 09:28 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm assuming she shows up. We had the brotherhood mentioned a couple weeks ago, then tonight they show up, and jamie's in riverrun with brienne on the way. Everything's in place.

The thing with Jon is that he learned how to lead from mormont. Fuck all that bastard shit, he grew past it. It's the whole 'I fought and I lost' shit from his first episode back that we're still seeing now. He's come back broken, rather than as a leader. Which is fine storywise, just a bit annoying to watch. At least for me.

But hey, there are no heroes...
When push comes to shove, he will be the hero.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:30 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I know. You guys want to talk about it openly again, then what will be will be. Just seems to be the last real shocker left. Maybe some haven't put two and two together.

Not saying its some kind of new rule. Just a suggestion for now. If the group says fuck them, then fuck em.
Nobody is saying fuck them. We're saying fuck the moving goal posts. You laid down the rules already.

NO FUCKING CHANGING THEM EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

There's already enough confusion about what the rules are regarding spoiler tags. Make a decision and stick with it. Please.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:32 PM 06-05-2016
Kind of a meh episode, was nice to see Blackfish and Jaime, also nice to see Jaime backhand the Frey's with his metal pimp hand.

I think they need to work on their pacing at this point, it seems that they should be giving characters episodes off more frequently instead of shoving a bunch of little bits into each episode. I know Dany had this week off, but I almost would've liked to see Jaime's stuff from next week with Brienne instead of the Arya stuff. Then focus the Arya stuff next week.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:32 PM 06-05-2016
I liked the subplot of Hound living among the Amish there for a bit. Give him a taste of what peace may be like and a possible benefit of following a spiritual path. Then have scumbags take it away from him. Let him look upon Cersei as an embodiment of the evil of a corrupt State with no moral guidance. I could see a big chunk of character development coming for him.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:34 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I liked the subplot of Hound living among the Amish there for a bit. Give him a taste of what peace may be like and a possible benefit of following a spiritual path. Then have scumbags take it away from him. Let him look upon Cersei as an embodiment of the evil of a corrupt State with no moral guidance. I could see a big chunk of character development coming for him.
I'm hoping so. He's been an anti-hero trying to break out all series IMO.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:36 PM 06-05-2016
I didn't like how they villainized the Brotherhood, always seemed on the show that they didn't lay waste to entire encampments of peaceful people, just Lannisters and Freys. I know they're bandits, but they have a code.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:44 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I didn't like how they villainized the Brotherhood, always seemed on the show that they didn't lay waste to entire encampments of peaceful people, just Lannisters and Freys. I know they're bandits, but they have a code.
In the books they wouldn't have slaughtered the whole lot of them unless they were aligned with Freys/Lannisters.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:59 PM 06-05-2016
He already thought that. That is why he was never knighted as he thought it was a farce that a monster like his brother could have any honor just because he got bestowed a title.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:07 PM 06-05-2016
I know. You guys want to talk about it openly again, then what will be will be. Just seems to be the last real shocker left. Maybe some haven't put two and two together.

Not saying its some kind of new rule. Just a suggestion for now. If the group says fuck them, then fuck em.
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Nobody is saying fuck them. We're saying fuck the moving goal posts. You laid down the rules already.

NO FUCKING CHANGING THEM EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

There's already enough confusion about what the rules are regarding spoiler tags. Make a decision and stick with it. Please.
Is your reading comprehension that bad? Or are you just being an asshole in a fun media thread?
[Reply]
listopencil 10:24 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
He already thought that. That is why he was never knighted as he thought it was a farce that a monster like his brother could have any honor just because he got bestowed a title.
Until now he seems to have been fueled by bitter hatred and self preservation. I think traveling with Arya changed him a bit. Not much, but a bit. Going through what he has recently, and seeing the potential for a peaceful fulfilling life unfold in front of him, I think it was getting to him. The thoughts are there. I think the High Sparrow could do some work with him.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:24 PM 06-05-2016
Is your reading comprehension that bad? Or are you just being an asshole in a fun media thread?
You've been the biggest asshole in this thread. Butthurt we are talking game of thrones.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:37 PM 06-05-2016
Until now he seems to have been fueled by bitter hatred and self preservation. I think traveling with Arya changed him a bit. Not much, but a bit. Going through what he has recently, and seeing the potential for a peaceful fulfilling life unfold in front of him, I think it was getting to him. The thoughts are there. I think the High Sparrow could do some work with him.
How does he get to Kings Landing in time for the "trial"? How does the High Sparrow even know the Hound has been hanging out with the faith?

But, everyone can see the blood feud coming to its inevitable conclusion.
[Reply]
Page 198 of 335
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202208248298 > Last »
Up