ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Quintin Johnston is dropping like a rock
Mecca 12:55 PM 03-09-2023
All of the expert guys have moved him down..Daniel Jeremiah dropped him to 29th.

Whats up with that?
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:48 AM 04-04-2023
I agree with you guys on Mims. My only concern with him is his play strength. I've seen multiple instances where a DB throws out a jab and it completely interrupts his route or throws him a tick off balance.

You know who he really reminds me of is Emmanuel Sanders. I think he could be a good player in this offense.
[Reply]
O.city 09:51 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I agree with you guys on Mims. My only concern with him is his play strength. I've seen multiple instances where a DB throws out a jab and it completely interrupts his route or throws him a tick off balance.

You know who he really reminds me of is Emmanuel Sanders. I think he could be a good player in this offense.
I do like that. A couple guys in this draft remind me of Saunders.

They're just so damn small man. I dunno. I'm torn on it.

And I love me some Dell. Just not sure where he slots in.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:31 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I do like that. A couple guys in this draft remind me of Saunders.

They're just so damn small man. I dunno. I'm torn on it.

And I love me some Dell. Just not sure where he slots in.
Dell may last to our pick in the 3rd.

Chiefs may not be sold on the talent they have right now for a dynamic Z-type gadget dude.

Dell makes a ton of sense for that.
[Reply]
O.city 01:02 PM 04-04-2023
Yeah, Dell just gets open. Now the size may just be a nonstarter, but the dude is quick in the phone booth.

I've really come around on Rice. Shit.....I think I'm on board with trading up in the 2nd for him.

I'd rather have Gibbs though.
[Reply]
O.city 01:45 PM 04-04-2023
I'm just not a Johnson fan.

I like Cedric Tillman more I think the more I look at it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:50 PM 04-04-2023
If this guy were in last year's draft, where would he have gone in that WR group?
[Reply]
kccrow 01:53 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
If this guy were in last year's draft, where would he have gone in that WR group?
Above Dotson and Burks IMO. I think you'd swap out JSN and Johnston with those 2.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:01 PM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Above Dotson and Burks IMO. I think you'd swap out JSN and Johnston with those 2.

So, he's a legit top-half 1st-round pick.

Oh, shit. Bidwell has just been accused to cheating . . . brb.
[Reply]
Palangi 05:06 PM 04-14-2023
Could this really be happening? I’ve started to see mock drafts with him going in the second round. There is no way the chiefs let him past them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:22 PM 04-14-2023
I get Kevin White vibes from him
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:27 AM 04-17-2023
Below Burks from last year.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:07 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Below Burks from last year.
I guess that depends on what you thought of Burks. I was never really a fan.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:39 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I guess that depends on what you thought of Burks. I was never really a fan.
I liked Burks but he wasn't for everyone.

Beast but not a traditional WR you just pencil in.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:32 AM 04-17-2023
No worries Quintin. Faiders will take you at #7. Prognosticators don’t understand the level of suck in faiderville. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:37 PM 08-25-2023
What a stupid fucking pick by the Chargers.

The Athletic’s Daniel Popper reports Chargers WR Joshua Palmer “has been earning more first-team reps in three-receivers packages” throughout training camp.

Rookie first-round pick Quentin Johnston was expected to be the third receiver alongside Keenan Allen and Mike Williams, but Palmer appears to have an inside edge on that job with just two weeks left in the offseason. Johnston has reportedly struggled with drops throughout camp and the preseason and has a 6-47-1 line through two games. It’s possible Palmer works ahead of Johnston early in the season, but we’d expect the rookie first-rounder to eventually surpass him on the depth chart.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up