ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyler Boyd: Cincy Bengals are Whiny Deluded Bitches & I'm one of them
saphojunkie 01:37 PM 05-30-2023
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...chiefs-healthy

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd believes he was the missing factor that kept the team from making back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.

In his first day of offseason workouts, the veteran wide receiver met with reporters for the first time since the AFC championship loss to Kansas City, where he suffered a deep thigh bruise early in the second quarter of the 23-20 loss. Boyd said he would have finished the game if he was at least 80% healthy.

He said what bothered him the most was the feeling that he let the team down.

"Still to this day, I feel like if I would have played the whole game, I was the key factor," Boyd said. "We would've won the game."

At the time of the injury, Boyd had two catches for 40 yards. He appeared to suffer the injury following a 24-yard completion. At the end of a big gain, Boyd's left leg was caught beneath Kansas City safety Justin Reid as Reid made the tackle. When Boyd stood up following the play, he immediately favored his left leg.

Article continues but is pointless. He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.

God, I hate the Bengals.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:38 PM 05-30-2023
If we didn't have a beat up Mahomes and almost ALL OF OUR RECIEVERS FUCKING OUT, it wouldn't even have been close.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:43 PM 05-30-2023
"If we had 3 premium WRs while they had zero, I think we win that game..."

Okay, Tyler. Cool.

Kinda says all that needs be said about your squad, doesn't it?
[Reply]
Kman34 01:45 PM 05-30-2023
PATRICK FUCKING MAHOMES WON THE SUPERBOWL ON ONE FOOT.. BOYD IS A PUSSY..
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:48 PM 05-30-2023
I feel for him. He must not have had a father figure in his life growing up that told him "Don't be a pussy Tyler", otherwise when there is a chance to go to the SB you play through it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:53 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If we didn't have a beat up Mahomes and almost ALL OF OUR RECIEVERS ****ING OUT, it wouldn't even have been close.
Not to mention Butker doinking a FG attempt off an upright.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:53 PM 05-30-2023
It's pretty funny he thinks they lost cause he got hurt, don't mind that even without him that's a top 5 group over there.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:53 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...chiefs-healthy He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.
Lol. Yeah that stings.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:54 PM 05-30-2023
I literally hope he dies today
[Reply]
Mecca 01:56 PM 05-30-2023
The Bills and Bengals should've combined teams, played KC in a dome and waited until Boyd was healthy. Then they could split the Lombardi when their superteam eventually beat the birds and nobody could say they have zero trophies.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:58 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Bills and Bengals should've combined teams, played KC in a dome and waited until Boyd was healthy. Then they could split the Lombardi when their superteam eventually beat the birds and nobody could say they have zero trophies.
Also if they lost they can replay the game until they win because Hamlin
[Reply]
JPH83 01:59 PM 05-30-2023
I really hate the Bengals. I have a nagging feeling these pr***s will be around for awhile but man I hope we smash their faces over and over again until we break that franchise
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:08 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.
Coming to Cincy's offense this fall...

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:11 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Coming to Cincy's offense this fall...

That's actually not a bad rep from Brown. He has plenty of them, but that's a pretty standard pass pro rep.

He absorbed the punch from his guy, actualy controlled him, and took him up the arc. Pat kinda put himself in harms way there, though I'm not sure he had much of a choice when Trey Smith got put in his lap.

Smith was horribad for the first half of the season or so. Reps like that kinda demonstrate the problems he was creating out there.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:12 PM 05-30-2023
All I’ve gotta say to the guy…

[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up