ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 33
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
2bikemike 11:02 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
thanks...

i think... :-) :-) :-)
Don't you get along with everybody? That was always my impression.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:02 PM 01-31-2005
I sure hope the ZellMiller/Gochiefs pic I'm working on to insert here works out.
[Reply]
Jenson71 11:03 PM 01-31-2005
You can always just leave gochiefs...

Oh wait...hahaha.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
But, of course, everyone else must have the utmost integrity.
I dunno. I expected Phobia to act fairly after this was cleary over. I guess I learned my lesson.
[Reply]
go bo 11:03 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Someone should call jbret's mommy and have her remove all the Flintstones and sharp plastic weapons of action figures from the home.

I'm laughing hysterically....not really.........I'm laughing.......Picturing Meatpeeker Screaming at his Monitor Like Zell Miller

"whachu gonna fight the mighty gochiefs with, Iowanian.......SPIT BAOWS!"

stop it stop it, you're killing me...
:-) :-) :-)

[Reply]
2bikemike 11:05 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by crybaby:
I dunno. I expected Phobia to act fairly after this was cleary over. I guess I learned my lesson.
What are you snivelling about. WTI hasn't made his ruling. You still have a chance. All be it a slim one. Phobia hasn't done anything to you yet.
[Reply]
go bo 11:06 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Since Gobo's on ignore...:-)

BTW, Iowanian, check out your hunting thread.:-)

watch out, he's gonna ignore you next...
:-) :-) :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:06 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Jenson71:

Oh wait...hahaha.
I enjoy this board most of the time...it's sad that things like this have to happen....I would have gladly participated in future GoChiefs-related competitions, but now....too bad, Chiefsplanet. You blew it.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:07 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Jenson71:

Oh wait...hahaha.
Don't be so hasty...he'll get himself thrown out within the next couple days. They may let him back time after time after time...after time, but they'll still ban him right before he can stomp off and "never come back."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
What are you snivelling about. WTI hasn't made his ruling. You still have a chance. All be it a slim one. Phobia hasn't done anything to you yet.
I'm sorry then. I was under the impression he changed my username.

I apologize, Phobia.
[Reply]
go bo 11:07 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Like this?

[Reply]
Miles 11:07 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party which agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

The Planet Community's interest in this was seeing BOTH of you grow your beards for a full year. The Planet Community was a party with a legitimate interest in the outcome of the contest, and it did not agree to allow the two of you to breach the agreement.

Thus, strictly speaking, you're still bound to grow your beards for another 11 months. Or else concede that you both forfeited by shaving. I'm sure the Planet Community would agree to overlook this immaterial breach if you agree to fulfill the rest of the agreement and not shave for the duration of the contest.
:-) Sounds like you may be a lawyer?
[Reply]
2bikemike 11:08 PM 01-31-2005
I'm sorry then. I was under the impression he changed my username.

I apologize, Phobia.
Go back through the thread and you will find it wasn't him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Phobia's not even here, dipstick. How has Phobia not acted fairly? He said he didn't feel right about the "ending", but he'd leave the final decision up to WTI. Which, btw, is exactly in line with the written rules. He hasn't acted in any way in this ordeal since.
Right, my mistake. I thought he was the one who changed my username.

I guess it was you, then?
[Reply]
Jenson71 11:08 PM 01-31-2005
I enjoy this board most of the time...it's sad that things like this have to happen....I would have gladly participated in future GoChiefs-related competitions, but now....too bad, Chiefsplanet. You blew it.
I bet I can stay off chiefsplanet longer than you. Up for one last game?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 33
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up