Rasputin 07:27 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I gotta say...it lived up to the hype.
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
World fucking class. Burt killed it
Bad ass!!
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 10-10-2021, 07:50 PM
This message has been deleted by thechiefsrback.
Raiderhater 08:05 PM 10-10-2021
Did you all ever get the tv working?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:19 PM 10-10-2021
Is it raining there?
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:21 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Did you all ever get the tv working?
Oh hell no, Joey saved the day by bringing his.
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Is it raining there?
Just starting to, lots of lightning.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:27 PM 10-10-2021
Time to un-stick. Much appreciation and a round of applause to burt for organizing this and for all his work, and also to eDave for his surprise appearance, I did not expect that!

Thanks to all that showed up as well...until next time...

[Reply]
Eureka 10:54 PM 10-10-2021
Here's what the parking lot looked like....

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:23 AM 10-11-2021
Thanks Burt for organizing the get together. It was great to meet some other CPers. The Chili was great and the stories being told were just as good!
[Reply]
burt 03:23 PM 10-11-2021
Kind of a weird moment when eDave showed up. EVERYONE was looking for cleavage.....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:37 PM 10-11-2021
Obviously, it would have been nice to have had everyone make it by yesterday (life happens so it is not a complaint) BUT, that is not a knock on the quality of people who were there. I was (am) extremely pleased with everyone who did make it out. A good group of people. And the surprise party crashing by eDave and stevieray was great. Though stevie really didn't surprise me that much, I kinda thought he might do that. Just glad he didn't get there any later or I would have missed him.

As far as food was concerned, I only had 1 chili cheese dog. I fully intended to get more food but, I got so wrapped up talking with everyone that I just never made it back to the spread. But I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of my one morsel.

As I told burt yesterday I am ALWAYS down for these get togethers but, I clearly lack in the bringing it together and making it happen. He actually made it happen. So thanks again, burt, it was fantastic meeting some of you finally for the first time and seeing a couple of others that I hadn't seen in a while. Look forward to doing again.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:50 PM 10-11-2021
Obviously, it would have been nice to have had everyone make it by yesterday (life happens so it is not a complaint) BUT, that is not a knock on the quality of people who were there. I was (am) extremely pleased with everyone who did make it out. A good group of people. And the surprise party crashing by eDave and stevieray was great. Though stevie really didn't surprise me that much, I kinda thought he might do that. Just glad he didn't get there any later or I would have missed him.

As far as food was concerned, I only had 1 chili cheese dog. I fully intended to get more food but, I got so wrapped up talking with everyone that I just never made it back to the spread. But I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of my one morsel.

As I told burt yesterday I am ALWAYS down for these get togethers but, I clearly lack in the bringing it together and making it happen. He actually made it happen. So thanks again, burt, it was fantastic meeting some of you finally for the first time and seeing a couple of others that I hadn't seen in a while. Look forward to doing again.
Amen! I just want to apologize to those of you that were in attendance yesterday. I realize my online persona is soooo much better than the real me :-)

The only thing I’m upset about is that I waited 20+ years to make it to my first outing. I won’t make that mistake again. Burt, you are the mf’ing man! Thanks again for putting this all together!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:00 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Amen! I just want to apologize to those of you that were in attendance yesterday. I realize my online persona is soooo much better than the real me :-)

The only thing I’m upset about is that I waited 20+ years to make it to my first outing. I won’t make that mistake again. Burt, you are the mf’ing man! Thanks again for putting this all together!
Pfft. The only thing the real you was lacking was your avatar.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:21 PM 10-11-2021

The biggest surprise with Stevie as far as I'm concerned was his El Camino. I had no idea the scale of work he had done to it and was blown away by it. He sure kept that a secret. And of course, my dumb ass didn't think about getting a picture of it.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:30 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
The biggest surprise with Stevie as far as I'm concerned was his El Camino. I had no idea the scale of work he had done to it and was blown away by it. He sure kept that a secret. And of course, my dumb ass didn't think about getting a picture of it.
Oh, shit, I didn't even see that.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 24
« First < 121819202122 2324 >
Up