ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 44
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
oldman 09:43 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tyreek and Chris want to be here. If we want to keep both, we will
I agree. As long as PMII is here, a lot of people will want to play and live in KC. I guess the only question they might have is if they want to put all their SB rings on one hand or spread them over both. Thumb rings on a guy might be considered unfashionable.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:43 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Take it for what it's worth (probably not much) but that twitter guy who had the Watkins signing said Hill extension is priority #1 now. Might be why Jones has basically been in a holding pattern for a while now.
If veach wasn’t incompetent/lazy, he would have been working an extension all along.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:30 AM 07-19-2019
I’ll admit that I was extremely pessimistic and didn’t give Tyreek the benefit of the doubt. Point blank, I was in the wrong. I’m glad to be eating crow and looking forward to what should be a really special season.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:39 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
I’ll admit that I was extremely pessimistic and didn’t give Tyreek the benefit of the doubt. Point blank, I was in the wrong. I’m glad to be eating crow and looking forward to what should be a really special season.
Same.

Guess the lesson here is not to jump to conclusions but truth is only people who know what really happened are Tyreek, his girl and the kid....

Moving on. Our offense is gonna be fun to watch!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:32 AM 07-19-2019
Max Kellerman ripping KCTV5
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:36 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

As he should.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:20 AM 07-19-2019
What is Kellerman saying?

Is he actually right for once?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:22 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
What is Kellerman saying?

Is he actually right for once?

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:23 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Thank you, sir.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:57 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Thank you, sir.
he loves the taste, texture of his own bullshit. It could have been saved 400 words before by stating "we were wrong" upfront
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:33 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Fuck Ryan Hollins.

I'm sick and tired of 'awareness' being used to justify baseless accusations. It's the same as "it's better to be morally accurate than factually accurate..."

No, there was no 'awareness' brought to the concept of domestic violence by this and parading some dude around, running his name through the mud, does nothing to further it.

I wonder if Ryan Hollins would be glad that 'awareness' heightened as to DV if HIS name was the one being slandered.

Fuck off, clown.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:43 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Fuck Ryan Hollins.

I'm sick and tired of 'awareness' being used to justify baseless accusations. It's the same as "it's better to be morally accurate than factually accurate..."

No, there was no 'awareness' brought to the concept of domestic violence by this and parading some dude around, running his name through the mud, does nothing to further it.

I wonder if Ryan Hollins would be glad that 'awareness' heightened as to DV if HIS name was the one being slandered.

Fuck off, clown.
You don’t think that Tyreek being suspended or not changes whether somebody decides to hit their wife? Are you crazy?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:23 AM 07-19-2019

Did he support the no suspension?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:40 AM 07-19-2019

Tyreek Hill decries "false allegations," thanks NFL https://t.co/AalsOr1AQk

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:44 AM 07-19-2019
"Hill did not mention the mother of his son, Crystal Espinal, whom Hill was previously convicted of abusing while she was pregnant with their son, and whom Hill was caught on tape saying ought to be “terrified” of him."

These people just can't help themselves...
[Reply]
Page 17 of 44
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up