ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 72
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
wbbonneriii 02:08 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmao holy **** she probably fed them all the time

they just ****ing snapped one day

vicious little demons that should ALL BE ****ING DESTROYED
I would shoot every single one if I had the ammo and wouldn’t go to jail…I literally hate pit bulls (crap breed)…
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:39 AM 04-05-2024
Pitbulls are aggressive but some of you are taking it way too far. They aren't all like that. Dogs have personalities just like humans. Every breed has aggressive dogs Pitbulls just are.more.prone to it.. that doesn't mean 'kill all of them.'

Humans have done far more damage to other species and this planet than Pitbulls ever could.. keep that in mind.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:37 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
“Don’t get it twisted guys! There is no way this pack of murderous pit bulls that mauled their owner’s elderly mother were food aggressive! Also you are so dumb!”

Big Daddy is eloquent and a natural spokesperson for setting the record straight about pit bulls. I don’t see how any of us ever had this backwards. All hail BD!
It helps when you're speaking about killing everyone's dogs that you actually have a clue and experience with the breed instead of the steady steam of soy boy discharge we get in this thread. I am simply saying the APBT is not a food aggressive dog by nature at all.

If you want to talk about what's stupid here, it's having 5 pitbulls off the chain as a pack in your backyard. THAT is stupid as hell for a lot of reasons. Owners should be held accountable. That should apply to all breeds.

Originally Posted by wbbonneriii:
I would shoot every single one if I had the ammo and wouldn’t go to jail…I literally hate pit bulls (crap breed)…
If you had the ammo?
:-) OK tuff guy.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:21 AM 04-09-2024
Oops
https://people.com/official-cause-of...f14200cb23100b
[Reply]
wazu 11:44 AM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Oops

[Reply]
stonedstooge 12:14 PM 04-09-2024
I walk 5 to 6 evenings a week. used to walk by a house that had two "rescued" pit bulls running free. They would not bark, but run up behind me and headbutt me in the back of my legs. The owners thought it was cute.

Scared the shit out of me
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:33 PM 04-09-2024
Oops
"Possible hypothermia."

We're talking about dog bites, and the pit bulls are playing 3D chess.

"Don't go for the jugular, guys. Let's just corner him until he freezes to death."
[Reply]
stumppy 01:19 PM 04-09-2024
Oops
Even the pitbulls are doing their part in reducing the number of pitbull breeders.
[Reply]
wazu 01:21 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Even the pitbulls are doing their part in reducing the number of pitbull breeders.
It's kinda like those stories you hear about a terrorist who is building a bomb at his house but it blows up and kills him instead.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:39 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
I walk 5 to 6 evenings a week. used to walk by a house that had two "rescued" pit bulls running free. They would not bark, but run up behind me and headbutt me in the back of my legs. The owners thought it was cute.

Scared the shit out of me
They were testing to see if you were weak.

Any sign of weakness and they would have torn you limb from limb.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Pitbulls are aggressive but some of you are taking it way too far. They aren't all like that. Dogs have personalities just like humans. Every breed has aggressive dogs Pitbulls just are.more.prone to it.. that doesn't mean 'kill all of them.'
Yeah man just a coincidence that the only breed that has ever attacked me was pitbulls.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:42 PM 04-09-2024
Spare the Pit Bulls, kill the rednecks who ruin them.
[Reply]
notorious 04-09-2024, 01:46 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Spare the Pit Bulls, kill the rednecks who ruin them.
My neighborhood is 75% black. :-)
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:06 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
My neighborhood is 75% black. :-)
Time to rent a U-Haul.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:33 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Time to rent a U-Haul.
I don't have a problem with it. I have a problem with pitbulls. And it ain't based on race or owner.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 72
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Up