ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 104
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:01 PM 01-25-2023
We need everyone in that stadium to drink water/honey before the game. I want fucking bullhorns and everything...

I WANT IT SO LOUD WE GET THEM TO FALSE START MULTIPLE TIMES
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:03 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is going to be epic.

Eli Apple jawing at Bills on Twitter with seemingly no repercussions from his franchise (since it’s allowed to continue) tells us what we need to know.
Yep, shit franchise, shit fans. They're just the worst.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:03 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is going to be epic.

Eli Apple jawing at Bills on Twitter with seemingly no repercussions from his franchise (since it’s allowed to continue) tells us what we need to know.
The coach and QB talking smack about advance ticket sales for Buffalo & Chiefs in Atlanta is pretty hypocritical when the Cincy stadium was also selling advance tickets for a game that won’t happen with the Jaguars.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:04 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The coach and QB talking smack about advance ticket sales for Buffalo & Chiefs in Atlanta is pretty hypocritical when the Cincy stadium was also selling advance tickets for a game that won’t happen with the Jaguars.
Right.

Like they don't fucking know that EVERY potential host pre-sells tickets in the playoffs.

They're either hypocrites or just incredibly stupid.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:05 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Are we?

Not even debatable.

The tackling is sharper, the coverage is tighter (when they go man), and the DL pressure is better, with less blitzing.

The zone still gets carved up some but there's no solution for that other than more games under the rookies' belts.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:07 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Not even debatable.

The tackling is sharper, the coverage is tighter (when they go man), and the DL pressure is better, with less blitzing.

The zone still gets carved up some but there's no solution for that other than more games under the rookies' belts.
I want to see us in Man more, I get the risk. But we just play better in 2-man
[Reply]
DRM08 01:08 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Right.

Like they don't fucking know that EVERY potential host pre-sells tickets in the playoffs.

They're either hypocrites or just incredibly stupid.
They’re just doing whatever they can to keep a strong chip on their shoulder. It worked pretty well for them against Buffalo. I am not sure talking smack to Mahomes is the best way to beat him.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:09 PM 01-25-2023

Alex Cappa, Jonah Williams not at Bengals practice. https://t.co/q04C42lrv6

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 25, 2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:10 PM 01-25-2023
I really wanted literally any reporter with a spine to corner them on that false narrative at a press conference, but of course none of them did.

I assume making a player or coach on one of these teams look like a complete fucking idiot is bad for your career though.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:11 PM 01-25-2023
They’re just doing whatever they can to keep a strong chip on their shoulder. It worked pretty well for them against Buffalo. I am not sure talking smack to Mahomes is the best way to beat him.
I've been thinking about this, some.

We all know that Josh Allen is a great dude. Is he a "fire in the belly" Kobe Bryant dude? "Make me angry, and watch what ****ing happens." Maxx Crosby had a video on YouTube recently where he talked about going facemask to facemask with Mahomes (when Pat was seen yelling "I'M HERE" at the Raiders game, he was shit talking Crosby).

Because we know exactly the kind of dude Mahomes is, and I think we can all agree Burrow is that guy as well. I just don't know if Allen has ever been that dude.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:13 PM 01-25-2023
Right. They're manufacturing it, though.

There's nothing to have a chip on their shoulder about. The overwhelming favorite for most of the country going into Sunday's game, they just blew out the Bills, they're on like a 10-game winning streak, they've beat the Chiefs 3 times in a row and on and on and on.

It's completely fake and contrived. Anybody with half a brain can see right through it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:14 PM 01-25-2023
I've been thinking about this, some.

We all know that Josh Allen is a great dude. Is he a "fire in the belly" Kobe Bryant dude? "Make me angry, and watch what ****ing happens." Maxx Crosby had a video on YouTube recently where he talked about going facemask to facemask with Mahomes (when Pat was seen yelling "I'M HERE" at the Raiders game, he was shit talking Crosby).

Because we know exactly the kind of dude Mahomes is, and I think we can all agree Burrow is that guy as well. I just don't know if Allen has ever been that dude.
Allen likes to get in people's faces and then back off and let his teammates do the real work. :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:15 PM 01-25-2023
Right. They're manufacturing it, though.

There's nothing to have a chip on their shoulder about. The overwhelming favorite for most of the country going into Sunday's game, they just blew out the Bills, they're on like a 10-game winning streak, they've beat the Chiefs 3 times in a row and on and on and on.

It's completely fake and contrived. Anybody with half a brain can see right through it.
Do I need to quote George Costanza right now?

I agree that it's silly, but all they have to do is believe it.

I think both of these teams have a full head of steam heading into this game. Despite the Bengals running the table so far, the teams are basically dead even.

Going to be a great game so long as Mahomes is as healthy as the people at Arrowhead say he is.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:15 PM 01-25-2023
Allen likes to get in people's faces and then back off and let his teammates do the real work. :-)
Sure seems it.

Just goes to show it's not the size of the fight in the dog, because he's probably the most impressive QB specimen in the league right now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:16 PM 01-25-2023
Do I need to quote George Costanza right now?

I agree that it's silly, but all they have to do is believe it.

I think both of these teams have a full head of steam heading into this game. Despite the Bengals running the table so far, the teams are basically dead even.

Going to be a great game so long as Mahomes is as healthy as the people at Arrowhead say he is.
I think the Bengals are way overconfident and they're going to get beat on Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 104
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up