ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 189
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Ash 08:47 PM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Gummies.

Holy shit they are great. Infused. 5 mg is awesome. Everything is just feel good versus a goofy trip balls thing. 10 mg is a 10 hr high that borders on an acid trip.

Or so I've been told.

[Reply]
pr_capone 11:22 PM 12-12-2016
My haul from the company's holiday party...

[Reply]
hometeam 11:24 PM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
My haul from the company's holiday party...

ughhh
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:27 AM 12-13-2016
At the moment I'm buying nothing but Bruce Banner
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:45 AM 12-13-2016
Idk but it's strong shit. Stopped smoking for about two years and got some from my friend. Was supposed to be a dub but he gave me like a 40. Shits gonna last me forevvveerrrrr
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:33 AM 12-13-2016
So it passed in California.....yay! Too bad fucking dispensaries won't be open until January of 2018. For now...you have to find someone to "give" some to you.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:33 AM 12-13-2016
Also....what would be better for improving sleep? Any recommendations? Would edibles be better vs. smoking?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:15 PM 12-13-2016
platinum kush
girl scout cookies
grape lime ricky
blue dream
[Reply]
Katipan 02:01 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Also....what would be better for improving sleep? Any recommendations? Would edibles be better vs. smoking?
Edibles take longer to kick in but has a time release extended effect. Smoking is quick but wears off.

Hopefully you're asleep when it wears off but there are plenty of people with a small piece on their nightstand for middle of the night hits.

Un/fortunately you'll have to experiment to see what works for you. If yoi can tolerate hundreds of milligrams of edibles naturally its probably way more cost effective to just smoke.

If you're a 1 gummy bear kind of date, just eat it with dinner. A nice fatty dinner.
[Reply]
Frosty 08:35 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Edibles take longer to kick in but has a time release extended effect. Smoking is quick but wears off.

Hopefully you're asleep when it wears off but there are plenty of people with a small piece on their nightstand for middle of the night hits.

Un/fortunately you'll have to experiment to see what works for you. If yoi can tolerate hundreds of milligrams of edibles naturally its probably way more cost effective to just smoke.

If you're a 1 gummy bear kind of date, just eat it with dinner. A nice fatty dinner.
Would the same hold true for pain relief? I have a shoulder injury that makes it hard to sleep at night. I've wondered if cannabis would help with both the sleeping and pain at night. Over the counter doesn't really help and opiates dick up my sleep. I just have no clue how to approach it re: dosages or even what to get. Wife is okay with edibles but not smoking.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:15 AM 12-14-2016
Silly question but are those edibles sold at shops really intense? I remember reading stories they didn't sound like fun.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:18 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Katipan:

I've been out of the game so fucking long. What's even the best way to smoke now? I have 3 kids.....so the more discreet....the better.
[Reply]
eDave 11:26 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I've been out of the game so ****ing long. What's even the best way to smoke now? I have 3 kids.....so the more discreet....the better.
Vape pen. They are awesome.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 11:27 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Would the same hold true for pain relief? I have a shoulder injury that makes it hard to sleep at night. I've wondered if cannabis would help with both the sleeping and pain at night. Over the counter doesn't really help and opiates dick up my sleep. I just have no clue how to approach it re: dosages or even what to get. Wife is okay with edibles but not smoking.
The problem with edibles is that you have less control. Smoking is more subtle so it is easier to control. Edibles are like doing shots of tequila while smoking is like sipping wine.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:28 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Vape pen. They are awesome.
Any recommendations?
[Reply]
Page 84 of 189
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Up